PDA

View Full Version : Bulk cycle questions

HTGduck
09-15-2017, 01:54 PM
To start off I am 5 foot 9 180lbs at around 13% bodyfat. I have been cutting from 195 for about 3 months. My lifts have actually slowly increased over this time. Im not quite as lean as I would like but I really dont want to lose any more weight. (Paranoid about looking too little). So with that being said I really want to do a bulking cycle at around 750-1000 calories above maintenance so the next time I do cut I will have much more mass. My previous cycle was 400mg Test for 10 weeks and 25mg dbol for first four. Also hace used mechabol and ostarine. To finish off I will add I HATE pinning so the only injectible I plan on using is Test, because I dont want more frequent injections. Okay here is what Im thinking..
Week 1-12 500mg Test E
Weeks 1-4 20mg Superdrol
Weeks 8-12 20mg M1T OR 45mg Epistane
Weeks 14-18 Nolva 40,20,20,10 clomid 50,25,25,25

Any thoughts on this? I know most would argue in switching out an oral for an injectable but I absolutely cringe everytime I pin. Any opinions on the best oral to finish weeks 8-12 with for a bulk?

GmanPLS
09-15-2017, 02:06 PM
To start off I am 5 foot 9 180lbs at around 13% bodyfat. I have been cutting from 195 for about 3 months. My lifts have actually slowly increased over this time. Im not quite as lean as I would like but I really dont want to lose any more weight. (Paranoid about looking too little). So with that being said I really want to do a bulking cycle at around 750-1000 calories above maintenance so the next time I do cut I will have much more mass. My previous cycle was 400mg Test for 10 weeks and 25mg dbol for first four. Also hace used mechabol and ostarine. To finish off I will add I HATE pinning so the only injectible I plan on using is Test, because I dont want more frequent injections. Okay here is what Im thinking..
Week 1-12 500mg Test E
Weeks 1-4 20mg Superdrol
Weeks 8-12 20mg M1T OR 45mg Epistane
Weeks 14-18 Nolva 40,20,20,10 clomid 50,25,25,25

Any thoughts on this? I know most would argue in switching out an oral for an injectable but I absolutely cringe everytime I pin. Any opinions on the best oral to finish weeks 8-12 with for a bulk?

How often are you injecting? I only ask because you can do more with larger shots, not more injections. For example I'm running test e 500 and tren e 400 and only pin twice, both doses in one shot split twice a week. It's a 2mg shot each time, but I'm still only sticking myself twice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HTGduck
09-15-2017, 02:17 PM
Twice a week is what I would do. 2ml at a time seems massive though.

GmanPLS
09-15-2017, 02:22 PM

Obviously it's a good idea to do your own research, but with little effort you'll find that you can do as much as 5 ml in large muscles safely, i.e. Leg and ass. 2ml is not even noticeable so long as you inject slowly, 5 to 10 seconds per ml.

javinunez09
09-15-2017, 02:26 PM
I agree with GmanPLS (https://brotherhoodofpain.com/members/13819.html) , injecting 2ml at a time is not that bad. I mix my Test and Tren into one syringe and just go with it. It helps with less pinning. I think you would benefit with adding another injectable if you really want to get the most out of your cycle. That's just my opinion.

HTGduck
09-15-2017, 02:27 PM
Obviously it's a good idea to do your own research, but with little effort you'll find that you can do as much as 5 ml in large muscles safely, i.e. Leg and ass. 2ml is not even noticeable so long as you inject slowly, 5 to 10 seconds per ml.

Yeah with my last cycle of test and dbol I injected twice a week. And thanks for the info.

big_tom-73
09-16-2017, 08:49 AM
2ml at a time? I've done 3ml into the calf at one time. Get real bro!

UPL101
09-16-2017, 11:07 AM
You'll get used to the injections my man, spread the injections more throughout the week and introduce maybe some boldenone and extend your cycle, will run awesome with Test e and superdrol. ����

HTGduck
09-16-2017, 12:45 PM
You'll get used to the injections my man, spread the injections more throughout the week and introduce maybe some boldenone and extend your cycle, will run awesome with Test e and superdrol. ����Thanks for the advice. I will spend part of today researching on Boldenone more. I dont know much about it. I dont hear it mentioned as much as others such as deca, tren, mast and so on.

Sent from my LGMS210 using Tapatalk

Spyderwebb
09-16-2017, 08:06 PM
2ml at a time? I've done 3ml into the calf at one time. Get real bro!

U must have giant calfs... I injected my cow with 30 mls once... but my calfs I don't touch until they actually turn into cows... lol JK

Spyderwebb
09-16-2017, 08:10 PM
Thanks for the advice. I will spend part of today researching on Boldenone more. I dont know much about it. I dont hear it mentioned as much as others such as deca, tren, mast and so on.

Eq sucks for me... never did much... now if u have the money primo would b the way to go... primo dbol low test like 250 that way u can run a long cycle with very minimal water retention good clean gains that u keep most of... something like 16 or 20 weeks with the primo and u can go 25 mg dbol ed for 8 weeks with no prob with tudca or liver support... throw in mast p at 300 a week and ur gold... I would run the dbol while running mast because it will keep your water down even more

murph
09-16-2017, 08:14 PM
I pin 2.5 I my glutes no problem and that's the only place

Spyderwebb
09-16-2017, 08:14 PM
I pin 2.5 I my glutes no problem and that's the only place

I go 3 in my flutes with no prob... mct tho it flows like water

Hatebreed
09-20-2017, 02:15 AM
2 ml's aint shit Ive pinned 5ml's into quads. But I wouldent want to pin more than 2ml's in a delt. But honestly pip comes from the type of oil used in the gear and how many mg per ml, the particular ester can contibute as well.

joko123
09-20-2017, 10:39 AM
Back to your cycle I think you're gonna feel horrible I'm you're running orals for 12 weeks. Especially M1T in the mix. Ontop the extra stress you're gonna be doing to your body. Which limit your growth as is.

500mg test /300 deca or 500 test / eq and if you want you can pick a 4 or 5 week period to run an oral. Or you could do 750mg of test a week

HTGduck
09-20-2017, 12:11 PM
Back to your cycle I think you're gonna feel horrible I'm you're running orals for 12 weeks. Especially M1T in the mix. Ontop the extra stress you're gonna be doing to your body. Which limit your growth as is.

500mg test /300 deca or 500 test / eq and if you want you can pick a 4 or 5 week period to run an oral. Or you could do 750mg of test a week

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkYeah im leaning towards 500 test E, 500 eq, with 4 week kick start of m1t. I want to swap the eq with tren but I donr know of im ready for that yet.

joko123
09-20-2017, 12:22 PM
Yeah im leaning towards 500 test E, 500 eq, with 4 week kick start of m1t. I want to swap the eq with tren but I donr know of im ready for that yet.

I think that's perfect for your second cycle, M1t is a very rough compound so if you find you can't tolerate it I would drop , don't try to ride it out it's not worth it. Your oils I like I think you should have a nice run. Save tren fro another time and look into lengthening your cycle , eq takes a little while to get going

HTGduck
09-20-2017, 12:34 PM
I think that's perfect for your second cycle, M1t is a very rough compound so if you find you can't tolerate it I would drop , don't try to ride it out it's not worth it. Your oils I like I think you should have a nice run. Save tren fro another time and look into lengthening your cycle , eq takes a little while to get going

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkI think so too. Deca probably would suit my goals better but all those dead dick stories terrify me. Still reading on masteron and EQ.

joko123
09-20-2017, 12:40 PM
I think so too. Deca probably would suit my goals better but all those dead dick stories terrify me. Still reading on masteron and EQ.

Deca makes limp like fresh pasta out the pot , I don't like to take prami or caber so I just leave it out of my goodie bag.

HTGduck
09-20-2017, 12:44 PM
Deca makes limp like fresh pasta out the pot , I don't like to take prami or caber so I just leave it out of my goodie bag.Yeah that sounds horrible. Deca is not for me. Dont even wanna try it to see if it effects me like that.