PDA

View Full Version : Cycle Critique

Hatebreed
09-16-2017, 07:25 PM
Ok, fellas here are my stats: 5'6 165lbs 37yr old, cycle experiance: intermediate. Goals: to gain 12-20 lbs of solid mass and to maintain 12-15 through my pct. I am moderatly active consuming 200 grams of protiena day and about 2700-3000 calories. training is good and in good health.
This is what my 10wk cycle looks like including pct.
wk 1-10 500 test e
wk 1-9 300 deca note the first week I front loaded 600
wk 1-9 400 eq note first week i front loaded 800
wk-1-5 100 drol : note Im cetain that the droll is grosly underdosed.
wk 7-10 100 winni eod.
wk 1-10 20 noval

Pct:
wk12-17 40 noval
wk 12-16 100 clomid
wk 12-16 1500iu hgc eod.

Ok fellas, this is my logic implamented in my stacking protocall. As we all know there are essentially 3 base hormones which all gear are derived from t, nor-19 & dht. I wanted to run one of each concurrently through the cycle. In chosing the compounds I selected compounds which were less likly to be counterfit, by that I mean to say I chose compounds which the raw materials were less likly to be substituted with another agent at the factory becaus of price. As you know the raw materials for each of the compounds i chose are basically the three cheapest materials thus the liklyhood of one compound being substituted for another are less likly to occure.

Now brothers not to be rude but I am soliciting responces from guys who have more experiance than my self. As I stated earlier by no means am i a novice but i not an expert either with that said I have used every compound in the above cycle priviously with the exception of eq so I have a good idea of how my body responds to each compund. Thats how I determined that the drol was bunk. Ive used drol in the past with great sucess however this shit is garbage.
If you have any questions please feel free, but if you do have a critique please speak your mind but also in doing so back it up with some kind of logic or science.(this should keep the trolls away?) LOL

Spyderwebb
09-16-2017, 07:38 PM
Eq needs to b ran longer than 9 weeks it takes 2 months for u to see any results from it... I say loose the eq run deca at 600 test at 500... how do I know the droll is underdosed... anadroll is a fairly cheap substance and is usually not underdosed... Winnie is pretty harsh on the joints keep that in mind and start out at 50 mg eod

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hatebreed
09-16-2017, 07:49 PM
The difference between the decimate and undeconate esters are only about 48 hr difference in release time, so if the logics were to drop the eq it would also stand to drop the DECA. If I were to run the DECA higher than my t I would get DECA dick, that's not good for me. As I said in the post I'm familure with every compound and the my bodies reaction to each with the exception of eq. I'll be fine with the winni.. As for the droll I know the raw materials are cheap but I also know the effect it has on me, thus I have concluded it must be underdosed.

Spyderwebb
09-16-2017, 07:53 PM
I just think that eq is a waiste of time for 9 weeks... and Undecylenate is 5 weeks and deconate is 3 weeks... big difference... trust me when I say this eq is a waiste of time... but everyone is different iguess

Hatebreed
09-16-2017, 08:32 PM
The difference between the decanate and undeconate esters are only about 48 hr difference in release time, so if the logic is to drop the eq it would also stand to drop the DECA. If I were to run the DECA higher than my t I would get DECA dick, that's not good for me. As I said in the post I'm familure with every compound and the my bodies reaction to each with the exception of eq. I'll be fine with the winni.. As for the droll I know the raw materials are cheap but I also know the effect it has on me, thus I have concluded it must be underdosed.
I appreciate the review, please reply if you feel my logic is flawed or have further input.

bulk_cut
09-16-2017, 08:34 PM
Soooo, since we don't know each other I'd like to introduce myself. My name on here is bulk_cut and I can come off sort of abrasive some times but i don't intend to. I am just trying to offer solid advice based on facts and without the fluff. With that said, i hope you don't get offended.

Based on your proposed cycle you appear to be far less experienced/knowledgeable than you think you are. There is more wrong with that cycle than is right!

1) Since you're not on TRT you should run NPP instead of Deca since Deca is such a long ester it could stay in your system for a LONG time and affect your recovery. NPP can be injected E3D without a problem and should be run at a min of 400mg/week (the same as Deca). 300mg/week is generally more of a therapeutic dose.

2) EQ should be run between 600-800mg/week for at least 16 weeks. You won't see very much if any gains on 400mg especially for 9 weeks since it'll just be kicking in. If you're going to use EQ extend the cycle

3) running 2 orals in that cycle with only 1 week between them is just reckless and irresponsible especially since anadrol is VERY toxic. My opinion would be to drop both of them and run Tbol at 40mg/week for the first 4 weeks and have that be it.

4) front loading is pointless and you will not get the desired affects you're looking for but it will increase you're side affects. Pick a dose you are going to run and start with that dose and use it the whole time.

5) do NOT use Nolva on cycle!!! It is NOT an Aromatase Inhibitor and in fact will raise your estrogen NOT lower it. Only use it for PCT. There are only 3 compounds available to control estrogen on cycle and those are Aromasin, Arimidex and Letro. I suggest using Aromasin on cycle and throughout PCT.

6) just run the hcg the last 4 weeks of the cycle and not during your PCT

Spyderwebb
09-16-2017, 08:37 PM
Eq is not undeconate

Hatebreed
09-16-2017, 08:45 PM
Soooo, since we don't know each other I'd like to introduce myself. My name on here is bulk_cut and I can come off sort of abrasive some times but i don't intend to. I am just trying to offer solid advice based on facts and without the fluff. With that said, i hope you don't get offended.

Based on your proposed cycle you appear to be far less experienced/knowledgeable than you think you are. There is more wrong with that cycle than is right!

1) Since you're not on TRT you should run NPP instead of Deca since Deca is such a long ester it could stay in your system for a LONG time and affect your recovery. NPP can be injected E3D without a problem and should be run at a min of 400mg/week (the same as Deca). 300mg/week is generally more of a therapeutic dose.

2) EQ should be run between 600-800mg/week for at least 16 weeks. You won't see very much if any gains on 400mg especially for 9 weeks since it'll just be kicking in. If you're going to use EQ extend the cycle

3) running 2 orals in that cycle with only 1 week between them is just reckless and irresponsible especially since anadrol is VERY toxic. My opinion would be to drop both of them and run Tbol at 40mg/week for the first 4 weeks and have that be it.

4) front loading is pointless and you will not get the desired affects you're looking for but it will increase you're side affects. Pick a dose you are going to run and start with that dose and use it the whole time.

5) do NOT use Nolva on cycle!!! It is NOT an Aromatase Inhibitor and in fact will raise your estrogen NOT lower it. Only use it for PCT. There are only 3 compounds available to control estrogen on cycle and those are Aromasin, Arimidex and Letro. I suggest using Aromasin on cycle and throughout PCT.
I can see your logic on point number 1 and I agree. On point #2 I have taken my weight into consideration and ran the compound at about 2.5 mg pe lb body weight. On point #3 that's my bad I didn't clarify the Winnie is inject not oral. On point #4 I agree to disagree. On point #5 you are agree that a inhibitor would stop aromitization however it might also hinder gains to a degree and novaldex would bind with the estrogen receptor but with a weaker estrogenic action. Thus my logic.

Hatebreed
09-16-2017, 08:49 PM
[QUOTE=Spyderwebb;613471]Eq is not undeconate

Your right it is not its weather unclydeconate, I hope spelled that right? But either way read the stickey post by pain on esters. It should clarify the exact ester and half lives of each. You guys got me thinking this might end up a 16 week cycle though. I do appreciate the input.

Spyderwebb
09-16-2017, 08:50 PM
Undecylenate

Spyderwebb
09-16-2017, 08:53 PM
Also sub your nolva with aromasin

murph
09-16-2017, 09:42 PM
There are some people you can not talk to, good solid advice and handled like a pro. This dude lost my respect when he referred to some people here as trolls if lack of experience makes you a troll he would be their king.... but that's just me and I am kind of a prick

6) just run the hcg the last 4 weeks of the cycle and not during your PCT

Electromass
09-16-2017, 09:46 PM
There are some people you can not talk to, good solid advice and handled like a pro. This dude lost my respect when he referred to some people here as trolls if lack of experience makes you a troll he would be their king.... but that's just me and I am kind of a prick
Exactly why I did not reply.