PDA

View Full Version : Training first thing in morning

Blades22
09-19-2017, 01:01 AM
Thinking about training first thing in the a.m., how does this affect the bodies state, going to be on a test e cycle. Is this a good or bad idea , my 1st cycle. It would be on an empty stomach aside from a coffee

joko123
09-19-2017, 01:27 AM
If your goal is mass training fasted is silly. You will progress much faster if you have food in your stomach.

Eggs take five mins to make , oatmeal takes two mins microwave

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Loose Cannon
09-19-2017, 01:29 AM
agreed^

fasted cardio is good shit. dont lift on an empty stomach though. just get up 15 min earlier and make some food.

i train first thing in the am. and i find it mentally rewarding bc it makes me feel as if all the food im eating is going straight to the gains. it also speeds up your metabolism for the day.

kaneman
09-19-2017, 01:49 AM
I workout every morning at 4am. Gotta eat something though. My trick is cold brew coffee with a scoop of whey protein and 1-2 cups of oatmeal. Quick and easy I'm out of the house in 30min

kaneman
09-19-2017, 01:50 AM
Natural testosterone is higher at first thing in the morning as well so it's a good time to train.

Anzel
09-19-2017, 10:24 PM
Mix oats with protein powder and raises with water and let it sit overnight...wake up and eat it.
If you don't wanna add pro powder make hard boiled eggs and peel em night before and eat em up with your overnight oats!

I live for the early morning workout! The earlier the better. !

Anzel
Puritysourcelabs.ru representative

Visit Puritysourcelabs.ru or PM me.

jsnm
09-20-2017, 12:11 AM
Same here I wake up at 430,hit the gym by 5:30 lift till 7 and work for 11-12 hours. Took a while to to get used to but not I love it,I feel stronger in the morning now,if I work out later in the day instead I feel like I'm not all there now.

I always get at least 75g of carbs,45-50g of protein and some creatine and glutamine before and after my workout.
Very important to eat before and after the lift.

astevens2
10-11-2018, 04:18 AM
Ive always had better muscle gains when I could get a few meals in before heading to the gym. Ive done both morning training and evening to see the difference.

1969jeffery1969
10-11-2018, 05:59 AM
Actually I'm going to start working out in the AM starting Nov 1st. I run my own biz so I have that flexibility.
I will train around 7am until 8:30am etc.
I been training at 8pm for awhile now and need to change it up. My preworkout and lifting that late in general is keeping me up past midnight and I wake up at 6am (not getting enough zzzzz).
I'll be on trt Test E myself so your similar situation.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk