PDA

View Full Version : I need intervention

just1more
12-18-2011, 01:52 AM
I am trying to eat very very lean to cut bf and Im fucking miserable. I have come to realize im addicted to food. Sad. I am always hungry on my current lean diet. I eat a large bowl of veggies and an hour later im hungry again. Sigh....... Mabey I can get gastric bypass surgery in mexico. lol Everytime I want to cut get the surgery then when I want to bulk strech out my stomach lol

STEROID
12-18-2011, 02:23 AM
Dieting is always the toughest part of not only BBing but anyone looking to loose weight.The key is to make it interesting.Thats why I learned to cook.This way I can prepare a wide variety of tasty meals and since I cook in bulk,I always have a meal either a fridge or freezer away.

Dieting does not have to boring brother.This is always a diet killer.Having to eat the same old bland things day in and day out gets old very very quickly and will sure enough cause anyone to give up.I am always looking for new recipe ideas to try and this keeps things interesting.If you haven't noticed I love to cook and am always posting up great tasting and easy recipes to make.Don't get intimidated by them either,most are very quick and easy to make.The other excuse people dont like to cook is they claim to not have the time.There nothing easier or more time saving than to cook up a large bulk portioned meal and divide it up into containers and throw them in the fridge for later.Eating 6-8 times a day gets really easy when you have 3-4 of those meals already done and ready to heat and eat throughout the day.So even if you're at work,you have food ready.

Don't give up brother,there are some really great tasting foods out there that will allow you to gain LBM so eat up.

Mountain Monster
12-18-2011, 02:09 PM
Fist has posted many delicious recipes on here! I have tried many and love em. Hes right doesn't have to be boring just gotta take the time bro.

paolo123
12-18-2011, 03:43 PM
When u feel like eating some ur not supposed to let me know in the chat box and ill talk u into not doing it. Anything to help u brotha. Now go eat some tuna