PDA

View Full Version : one piece or detachable syringes ?

xlr8mechanism
09-20-2017, 01:43 AM
can you feel any difference in jamming the needle in you after sticking the bottle compared to using detachable needles and using a virgin needle on you ?

Loose Cannon
09-20-2017, 02:22 AM
broham....

dont ever pin with a needle you drew the gear with. very unsanitary and risky. always use detachables so you can draw with one and inject with another.

BIGCASPER
09-20-2017, 03:47 AM
You want to use the sharpest pin possible always!why stick a dull used pin in you?

xlr8mechanism
09-20-2017, 03:57 AM
thankx figured thinking of going with 1" and 1.5" at 23 guage

Cowboymike
09-20-2017, 04:05 AM
thankx figured thinking of going with 1" and 1.5" at 23 guage

I use 1" in my delts or 1.5" in the glute... I also go with the 23 gauge but on my next order will be bumping it up a bit after reading others experiences and suggestions.... I definitely draw with one and switch for a new one to pin... I also take extra care now, pulling the cap off the one I pin with. It's caught a time or two and put a hook on the end for a fish-hooking pain in the ass experience that taught me to be extra careful pulling the cap off...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

xlr8mechanism
09-20-2017, 04:10 AM
I use 1" in my delts or 1.5" in the glute... I also go with the 23 gauge but on my next order will be bumping it up a bit after reading others experiences and suggestions.... I definitely draw with one and switch for a new one to pin... I also take extra care now, pulling the cap off the one I pin with. It's caught a time or two and put a hook on the end for a fish-hooking pain in the ass experience that taught me to be extra careful pulling the cap off...

bumping up like a 25 guage?

Cowboymike
09-20-2017, 04:46 AM
bumping up like a 25 guage?

Yes siree ;0) I don't think I'll ever go above 25 though...

I also try to stay at a 90 degree insertion angle. That and keeping the pin in for 15ish - 20 seconds after I finish.. when I pull it out sooner than that I get a lot of wasted gear that leaks out.. when I let it sit for a bit, not a problem.

Just my experience anyway.

09-20-2017, 11:51 AM
I use .5" inch 29 guage insulin needle for delts/chest injections and 25 guage 1" for glutes.. I just make sure to push the needle deeper once fully inserted.

No issues so far and minimal scar tissue build up :)