PDA

View Full Version : There comes a time'

jkat08
09-20-2017, 10:51 AM
There comes a time when ur body tells ya somethin' im bk doin rehab lost a little weight but truckin'https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170920/0c865e55b3d6a91c050f755b4c4609b5.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Sqwuidd
09-20-2017, 10:54 AM
You got this bro-Hope you feel better and have a good recovery

Anzel
09-20-2017, 11:11 AM
I hope it looks worse than it is ! Get better.

Visit Puritysourcelabs.ru or PM me.

joko123
09-20-2017, 12:37 PM
Get well soon brother! Stay the course of PT and don't rush yourself back

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bulk_cut
09-20-2017, 05:37 PM
I hope everyone pays attention to this as what happened to the OP is becoming more and more and common in people. He is suffering from a shoulder and hip hike which is causing the curvature in his spine. This happened as a result of muscle imbalances and trigger points throughout several areas in body - not just in his hips and neck. It's easy enough to fix if you see the right person but unfortunately it's hard to find the right person.

Most people on here enjoy and even will brag about being able to move a lot of weight but those are not the exercises that are going to really help us. now a days, since people are developing poor posture and bodies have strayed far away from the anatomical norm. It's important for ALL of us to go back to the basics and this starts by having functional assessments done regularly and learing things like PNF stretches and Muscle Activation Techniques along with trigger point release. Along with that it's also important to start incorporating the simple/bassic exercises to combat to strengthen and finish correcting the problem - and that does NOT include squats, dead lift, bench and overhead presses.

OP, I hope you feel better soon.