PDA

View Full Version : HCG Stigma

Darkmatter86
09-20-2017, 12:53 PM
Need some decent advice on HCG use, there is so many different articles or statements saying to use it in many different ways, Either all way through cycle or to use it 3-4 weeks before the end of your cycle or to use it as a PCT protocol or not to to use it at all, so much stigma is surrounded by so many things in the AAS world there is one big massive grey area nothing is black and white which makes things more open or harder to interpret what is worth incorporating into ones own regime.

Sqwuidd
09-20-2017, 01:23 PM
^^ 3x per week on cycle MWF 250 IU each day subq shot. Keeps my nuts plump and dick functioning in the midst of tren and deca-- I have done the 2 week blast pre PCT way as well-- It just was not as effective--my nuts were already like fucking little skittles by that time--Running it throughout is my perference and I am sure others will agree.

Reliable_DNP
09-20-2017, 04:34 PM
^^ 3x per week on cycle MWF 250 IU each day subq shot. Keeps my nuts plump and dick functioning in the midst of tren and deca-- I have done the 2 week blast pre PCT way as well-- It just was not as effective--my nuts were already like fucking little skittles by that time--Running it throughout is my perference and I am sure others will agree.

^^This. 500iu EOD blast or cruise.

NahHomieImNatty
09-22-2017, 01:33 AM
Ya hard to find solid info, but Im leaning toward the theory that overuse can make it innefective, I used to run it year round twice a week 250 IU but now using it every-other-week maybe go down to one week a month. Using it every other week my balls are maintaining size. But I'm blast and cruise, your cycle and PCT so that's different. The Other thing that has me a lil worried about HCG is that it may be possible to get prion disease from it, like mad cow or creutzfeldt-jakob, which was why they took human-derived HGH off the market. And prion disease often doesn't show up for 20 or 30 years. They're still finding cases of people coming down with creutzfeldt-jakob from one HGH treatment 30 years ago. I don't think there's been any confirmed cases, but they have found prions in natural HCG so it is possible. Most of the HCG on the market is naturally derived, I think there's only one brand Maybe ovitrelle that is synthetic and it's really expensive and hard to get. Not to derail your post or anything lol

Hatebreed
09-30-2017, 06:44 PM
Need some decent advice on HCG use, there is so many different articles or statements saying to use it in many different ways, Either all way through cycle or to use it 3-4 weeks before the end of your cycle or to use it as a PCT protocol or not to to use it at all, so much stigma is surrounded by so many things in the AAS world there is one big massive grey area nothing is black and white which makes things more open or harder to interpret what is worth incorporating into ones own regime.
Dude, I feel you. I'm so fucking mixed up with what to do with shit due to conflicting data idk wtf. I need some case studies.

Ragnor
10-01-2017, 12:49 AM
It all depends on situation, there is no one size fits all with HCG. I'll post up my TRT for HCG and On Cycle.
TRT- HCG 500ius Sub q every Mon morning and Thursday night. Pretty simple.
Cycle- Guess what Same as Above I don't change.
For guys who are not on TRT go with HCG 250-500iu Every Mon morning and Thursday night from Beginning of Cycle to Last Pin of Cycle. Simple right, not really you need to find the dose between 250-500ius that works best for You.
Hope this helps Some what.

VIKING KING

Darkmatter86
10-01-2017, 01:28 AM
Dude, I feel you. I'm so fucking mixed up with what to do with shit due to conflicting data idk wtf. I need some case studies.
yeah mate it can be confusing haha

julskee
10-01-2017, 03:51 AM
It all depends on situation, there is no one size fits all with HCG. I'll post up my TRT for HCG and On Cycle.
For guys who are not on TRT go with HCG 250-500iu Every Mon morning and Thursday night from Beginning of Cycle to Last Pin of Cycle. Simple right, not really you need to find the dose between 250-500ius that works best for You.

VIKING KINGIs there a difference between sup q and Intramuscular?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Ragnor
10-01-2017, 05:44 AM
Is there a difference between sup q and Intramuscular?

Sent from my SM-G935F using TapatalkNot really you can go either way honestly. I just am used to doing Sub q personally.

VIKING KING

Oldgit
10-02-2017, 06:12 PM

VIKING KING

this suits me as well although I go am mon and Thursday 250iu each time. The only difference is I don't start hcg until 3 or 4 weeks into the cycle and run it until end of cycle.

big_tom-73
10-03-2017, 04:03 AM
this suits me as well although I go am mon and Thursday 250iu each time. The only difference is I don't start hcg until 3 or 4 weeks into the cycle and run it until end of cycle.

Same here. No need to run it early on when the esters haven't fully kicked in, depending on regimen however for some people.

I've found that the 250iu 2 x per week works for me. I've tried 500iu 2 x per week as well. My body does not require that much so I stick with 250iu 2 x per week subq.

Be careful about higher doses because it can damage your leydig cells.

Leydig cell - Wikipedia (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leydig_cell)

Cheers,

BT

Loose Cannon
10-03-2017, 06:37 AM
Both these books cover everything and anything. Both are either written by MD's or have several case studies in them for every situation performed by MD's. Both can be found online and downloaded for free.

Building The Perfect Beast - Author L Rea R.S.
William Llewellyn's Anabolic's - William Llewellyn (This book is strictly case studies)

UPL101
10-04-2017, 08:14 PM
Honestly, both ways can be done, i go towards during cycle more and sometimes i run hcg for the last 6 weeks of my cycle, its all how im feeling and whatever i feel thats best. BUT HCG is a must for me👌🏻