PDA

View Full Version : Bloodwork Question

GearGod
09-20-2017, 02:34 PM
Just ordered “Testosterone total- women, children, and hypogonadal males, LC/MS-MS” Test. I used Private MD labs and the location for the test is Labcorp. Now that I have paid for it, do I just download the paper they send me in the email and go up there whenever? Or do I have to make some sort of an appointment?

GearGod

Xtreme4Life
09-20-2017, 02:45 PM
The lab's info should be on the req paperwork if you want to contact them to see, but typically you don't need an appointment. It's walk-in, first come first serve at every LabCorp office in my area.

Judgmentalist
09-20-2017, 02:49 PM
You don't need an appointment. You may want to make an appointment because there are certain times when they may be overrun with people getting drug-tested for employment. An appointment will help you waste less time waiting.

You HAVE to print the .pdf they emailed you and take it with you or they can't do the test.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reliable_DNP
09-20-2017, 04:27 PM
I always schedule cause my store's a fuckn zoo.

Labs & Appointments | LabCorp (https://www.labcorp.com/labs-and-appointments)

GearGod
09-20-2017, 04:29 PM
Thanks fellas. Got the sheet printed. Getting bloods tomorrow and will post results! I’m on Olympia Arimidex at 2mg a week and Sovereign Labs Test Cyp at 250mg a week!

GearGod

Judgmentalist
09-20-2017, 04:33 PM
Thanks fellas. Got the sheet printed. Getting bloods tomorrow and will post results! I’m on Olympia Arimidex at 2mg a week and Sovereign Labs Test Cyp at 250mg a week!

GearGod

Cool. I'm looking forward to seeing your numbers. 2mg/wk Adex would obliterate my E2, but I'm on 200mg/wk Test.

GrilledCheddar
09-20-2017, 04:45 PM
Everyone gave great information, love the process with Private MD. Have been using them for years now and not a single issue. There was even a time where I did not have access to a printer and I called and they quickly faxed my papers to the local Labcorp. Good customer service.

GearGod
09-20-2017, 04:46 PM
Cool. I'm looking forward to seeing your numbers. 2mg/wk Adex would obliterate my E2, but I'm on 200mg/wk Test.

Seriously bro? What do you think you’re supposed to watch for? As far as I’m concerned I’ve felt pretty fine on 2mg of Olympia. But then again, I might be E2 prone bc I’m covered in acne

GearGod

GrilledCheddar
09-20-2017, 04:48 PM
Seriously bro? What do you think you’re supposed to watch for? As far as I’m concerned I’ve felt pretty fine on 2mg of Olympia. But then again, I might be E2 prone bc I’m covered in acne

GearGod

Don't change anything at this point just see how your numbers come back. Some people need more adex to battle estrogen then others. On a blast I use upwards of 3mg a week.

GearGod
09-20-2017, 04:49 PM
Don't change anything at this point just see how your numbers come back. Some people need more adex to battle estrogen then others. On a blast I use upwards of 3mg a week.

Sounds good. I’m extremely ready to see where my #’s come back at.

GearGod

GrilledCheddar
09-20-2017, 04:51 PM
Sounds good. I’m extremely ready to see where my #’s come back at.

GearGod

If you have any questions when you get them back definitely post them up on here and we'll be able to take a look at everything. Just be sure to crop out any personal info that's usually at the top of the blood work results page.

GearGod
09-20-2017, 04:59 PM
If you have any questions when you get them back definitely post them up on here and we'll be able to take a look at everything. Just be sure to crop out any personal info that's usually at the top of the blood work results page.

Sounds good. I will post in Sovereign and Olympia.

GearGod