PDA

View Full Version : HGH test e

Davidwynne
09-25-2017, 09:18 AM
Hello newbie here,
OK so hypothetical,we got a set of clones identical IN EVERY WAY.One does two cycles of just test e,the other does one cycle of HGH then a cycle of test e but the one with the HGH works out his weak body parts on hgh cycle then regular workout on test e.the one with both test e cycles does the same,what's the outcome?
Clone a-hgh cycle weak body parts,test cycle regular workout
Clone b-test cycle weak body parts,test cycle regular workout

AuSSieBroBeans
09-25-2017, 09:22 AM
Hello newbie here,
OK so hypothetical,we got a set of clones identical IN EVERY WAY.One does two cycles of just test e,the other does one cycle of HGH then a cycle of test e but the one with the HGH works out his weak body parts on hgh cycle then regular workout on test e.the one with both test e cycles does the same,what's the outcome?
Clone b-test cycle weak body parts,test cycle regular workoutThis question hurts my lil brain

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

AuSSieBroBeans
09-25-2017, 09:34 AM
Hello newbie here,
Clone b-test cycle weak body parts,test cycle regular workoutAfter reading the question about 40 times im pretty sure the clone doing test e will grow alot more than the bloke doing a hgh cycle without test.

Theres no dosages stated so im going to assume the hgh is a standard 4iu per day which won't add any mass. How long are the cycles? Theres not much point running hgh for 8 weeks.

The question still hurts my lil brain

Weapon X
09-25-2017, 07:14 PM
I got lost and quit reading halfway through
This question hurts my lil brain

GilGripper
09-26-2017, 07:04 PM
Didn't read it all but they should share and each have hgh and test e and run together and best of both worlds. Doubt that was the question but just my two cents

Turbo306
09-26-2017, 07:36 PM
I say they find a hot set of twins (preferably with big boobs).... each fuck one...then switch... I bet the Guy doing the GH will be a much better lover... LOL