PDA

View Full Version : Missouri bodybuilder pleads guilty to growth hormone dealing.

STEROID
12-18-2011, 11:51 PM
Missouri bodybuilder pleads guilty to growth hormone dealing.

Gregory L. Loomans, 40, of St. Charles, pleaded guilty Dec. 16 to one charge of conspiracy to possess and distribute human growth hormone.

According to court documents, Loomans was a bodybuilder who frequented gyms in St. Charles County. He admitted with his plea that he and others bought steroids and human growth hormone from China, injected a portion of the drugs into himself, and sold and distributed the remaining drugs to other bodybuilders, according to a news release from the U.S. Attorney's Office for Eastern Missouri.

Loomans pleaded guilty to one felony count of conspiracy to possess and distribute human growth hormone. Sentencing was set for March 16. He faces a maximum of five years in prison and/or fines up to $250,000.

The U.S. Drug Enforcement Administration, the Office of Criminal Investigation for the U.S. Food and Drug Administration and the Missouri South Central Drug Task Force investigated the case, with assistance from the Immigration and Customs Enforcement Office of Homeland Security Investigations.

Codefendant Keith Ashabranner, 32, of O'Fallon, faces the same charge and is scheduled for trial in February 2012.

Reaper
12-19-2011, 12:59 AM
Damn that sucks big time. They will probably sentence him all 5 years and fine the Shit out of him. Meanwhile Bonds get 30 days house arrest. I hate this Fucking country anymore.

STEROID
12-19-2011, 01:40 AM
Definitely some shit man.I love this part......."He faces a maximum of five years in prison and/or fines up to $250,000." There's murderers getting sentenced to less! WTF!!!

superbee
12-19-2011, 05:52 AM
This is close to home for me. St charles doesnt fuck around. I couldnt live there. People go to prison for dressing wrong there

AshMan
12-19-2011, 03:42 PM
I am guessing that since the write-up says Homeland security and Immigration was involved that this was an international order that got snagged by Customs........even more reason to use USDom!!!

Reaper
12-19-2011, 04:09 PM
I am guessing that since the write-up says Homeland security and Immigration was involved that this was an international order that got snagged by Customs........even more reason to use USDom!!!
Maybe....Or they got involved because Homeland security is now Big Brother. Welcome to Nazi Germany 1944. Brown Shirts

bigpimpdaddy
12-19-2011, 10:04 PM
Either way it really sucks knowing that you could spend more time behind bars for personal use of aas than selling crack to young kids....

Anxious1
12-20-2011, 12:49 AM
Bro, people don't even realize how corrupt our government is. This guy is merely a victim. If he delt to gov't or worked for them then he would have been in the clear.

Spawn
12-20-2011, 05:09 AM
FUCKED UP

animal87
12-20-2011, 09:36 PM
The police def got their prioities fucked up. You can look up a list of sex offenders and their every where and they are worried about something like this wtf?

Mountain Monster
12-21-2011, 10:20 PM
Either way it really sucks knowing that you could spend more time behind bars for personal use of aas than selling crack to young kids....
This is a sad truth!

Nasty81Nate
12-22-2011, 04:13 AM
I hate seeing these stories, surprised they didn't find his pocket knife in the search, and report that weapons were involved. They always make it to be this heinous crime that is affecting the small towns so traumatically. Stuff like this hits the front page, while the meth lab bust down the street gets the back page. Media is just as corrupt as the government.

STEROID
12-23-2011, 01:56 AM
I hate seeing these stories, surprised they didn't find his pocket knife in the search, and report that weapons were involved. They always make it to be this heinous crime that is affecting the small towns so traumatically. Stuff like this hits the front page, while the meth lab bust down the street gets the back page. Media is just as corrupt as the government.

You got that right my friend.They always have to blow things way out of proportion to make headlines.They meaning the media/LE & the gov't! While the country is falling apart they use this diversionary tactic to keep our minds off of the real problems (which most are created due to corruption) and feed us this bullshit to fool everyone into thinking that they're "saving us"

Meanwhile the real crimes,go un-punished.Think about this.you have guys walking the streets that are child molesters and all they have to do is register their name as being such with the state,but guys are going to jail for more time and getting fined incredible amounts of money for doing steroids?? Peoples lives are being ruined for nothing more than wanting to better themselves while real criminals are let free.Whats wrong with this picture??

Tiny
12-23-2011, 03:51 AM
Conrad Murray was sentenced to 4 years for the death of Micheal Jackson.

He KILLED Micheal Jackon!!! I figured they would have thrown the book at him, he was one of the worlds largest icons. Meanwhile a nominal GH stash can put you in the pokey for 5 years. Am I missing something?