PDA

View Full Version : **Mark Lang Scammer alert **

MaxMark
09-26-2017, 12:36 AM
UPDATED 02/10/2018
A few new Items added and one put pack on due to non payment. Also a few prices reduced.

Ive decided to stick with one lab, I have a stash I uncovered after unpacking and willing to sell or make a trade possible it is worth my while

I ran half of it tell getting injured so what is posted below is what I have left to sell.

3 x Pharmacom Test E 300 $62 retial 55dollars for you guys
4 x Pharmacom Mast Prop 10ml/100mg a ml retail 78 dollars each retail, for Bob brothrs $65
2 x EQ 300mg ml 72 dollars retail each bop brothers cost $60
2x PHARMATREN A100 $76 retial BOP price 59 dollars sold
1 x PHARMAPRIM 100 80 dollars Buy it all the whole lot and ill through the primo in for free
1 x Pharmacom Tbol (sold)
2x Oxandrolone 100pills x 10mg
in each box$60 each (pending)

Total value I paid $890 but want one of our brother to put it to good use so discounted rate 590 for all of it that's includes shipping

If your interested send me a pm for payment options. depending on payment their maybe some wiggle room for addition discounts.

Also a portion of proceeds will be donated to BOP since they are the ones that make it happen for us to securely get a are packs.

Priced to sell quick, prices are more then fair.

JUSTBASSIN
09-26-2017, 12:45 AM
(Decided to stick to one lab), I found someone just as wise as me. Hope you get rid of it pal. Looks good from here.

JB

MaxMark
09-26-2017, 02:40 AM
I hear yea bro If I cant get rid of it all at once then Ill try and hook you up just keep in mind that about 20 percent of the proceeds will go to BOP.... DWBO sent me a gift when my life got tuned upside down. It was probable one of the most kind acts I have seen some one do for some one else who they know only through these forms.

MaxMark
09-26-2017, 02:48 AM
Yea bro I found a Lab that has been on point every time, and takes pride in their work. And I have tried more labs then I can even count lol

My friend has a PHD in molecular biology and has access to some high end lab equipment so going to start brewing a little mainly the stuff that is not to abundant on the sources like Tren Ace base/Sdrol base/Test base and other base compounds and then also experiment with Tren A and E and get those on point. and see how that goes. Probable never sell it but if some one is in a crunch it wouold be nice to be able to throw them a bone, cause we have all been their.

Dont wanna be old
02-22-2018, 08:07 PM
More information to follow.
Regards
DWBO

G160
02-22-2018, 10:27 PM
What a fucking prick.

Sent from my SM-G550T1 using Tapatalk

tcinbc66
02-22-2018, 10:52 PM
This ought to be good

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

G160
02-22-2018, 10:54 PM
This ought to be good

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkYeah..id love to hear from people who dealt with him

tcinbc66
02-22-2018, 11:24 PM
Yeah..id love to hear from people who dealt with him

I have not recalled seeing him at all

Couchlockd
02-23-2018, 12:13 AM
Because I'm pretty dense at times let me see if I understand this

So he ordered a bunch of pharmacom gear but doesn't want to run it because his buddy is going to Brew some very special super secret sauce and he's going to sell his pharmacom stash at a loss?

Hahaha that actually rhymed

G160
02-23-2018, 12:18 AM

So he ordered a bunch of pharmacom gear but doesn't want to run it because his buddy is going to Brew some very special super secret sauce and he's going to sell his pharmacom stash at a loss?

Hahaha that actually rhymedNo he supposedly got injured, he made another thread that got edited by mods with the items. Hes pretty good soon to be famous

bobhead
02-23-2018, 07:24 AM
What a piece of shit!

G160
02-23-2018, 07:32 AM
What a piece of shit!He used all the gear, come up quick scam.
He rants about how dwbo helped him selflessly and then goes and scams on bop. Only a special type of breed does that.

PJ034
02-23-2018, 07:46 AM
I'm confused on the crime here. Did he sell someone empty boxes?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

G160
02-23-2018, 07:49 AM
I'm confused on the crime here. Did he sell someone empty boxes?

Sent from my SM-G920V using TapatalkWell, its a scammer alert, he sold a little less than that.

benlash74
02-23-2018, 11:04 AM
Wow. Thought he was a better guy than that. Greed wins once again.

Dont wanna be old
02-23-2018, 11:05 AM
He collected funds from people and didn’t send anything.
A very unfortunate change of character.
Regards
DWBO

Bombarinos
02-23-2018, 01:21 PM
Wow i almost pulled trigger w that fuck but then he went MIA guess a good thing gues he needed few hundred bucks lol could of just asked to borrow from some bros lol

Punisher787
02-23-2018, 01:39 PM
More information to follow.
Regards
DWBOFuck me!! I was just bout to ask bout that MF. I paid him and a few weeks ago.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

AngieNY
02-23-2018, 01:44 PM
Holy shit..... He PM'd me about selling me his remaining anavar and I thought it was strange that he was selling it for so cheap I thought it was the fake shit that's been going around.

Dont wanna be old
02-23-2018, 02:24 PM
Fuck me!! I was just bout to ask bout that MF. I paid him and a few weeks ago.

Did you get your Package ?
DWBO

Punisher787
02-23-2018, 02:26 PM
Did you get your Package ?
DWBOHell no. Don't expect to now..

Dont wanna be old
02-23-2018, 03:02 PM
Looks like he scammed members over $1000 .
People with information please feel free to message Staff .
He is gonna be famous in a way that he will regret.
Regards
DWBO

JohnDoe
02-23-2018, 03:45 PM
Holy shit..... He PM'd me about selling me his remaining anavar and I thought it was strange that he was selling it for so cheap I thought it was the fake shit that's been going around.

And him trying to solicit/sell via PM isn’t allowed either.

JohnDoe
02-23-2018, 03:46 PM
Looks like he scammed members over $1000 .
People with information please feel free to message Staff .
He is gonna be famous in a way that he will regret.
Regards
DWBO
Good work DWBO. Someone always trying to make a dollar at the expense of others.

mike312
02-23-2018, 03:51 PM
He almost had me also... POS...

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

badgalaxie
02-23-2018, 04:12 PM
That fucker got me. For 215 then. I was waiting this week for a few items to to show up.

G160
02-23-2018, 06:12 PM
Holy shit..... He PM'd me about selling me his remaining anavar and I thought it was strange that he was selling it for so cheap I thought it was the fake shit that's been going around.Im working with someones cousin at walmart they id him in houston, i just want his birthday after that ill search him in the david software have his ass.
I bought the anavar from him for a pretty resourceful friend.

babybull34
02-23-2018, 06:23 PM
Im working with someones cousin at walmart they id him in houston, i just want his birthday after that ill search him in the david software have his ass.
I bought the anavar from him for a pretty resourceful friend.

It appears that I may live "close" to him. DWBO, John Doe, and those who got hit by this POS, let me know if I may be of assistance.

G160
02-23-2018, 06:27 PM
It appears that I may live "close" to him. DWBO, John Doe, and those who got hit by this POS, let me know if I may be of assistance.Theres many ways to screw over somebody big time nowadays without getting involved. If i get this walmart thing going he will be on local law enforcement federal dcf radar and everything the book has. Ive been locked up way too long in my past to not know a few tricks. I learned from it not to fuck people over and to have integrity, but i want this guys identity bad enough

babybull34
02-23-2018, 06:30 PM
Theres many ways to screw over somebody big time nowadays without getting involved. If i get this walmart thing going he will be on local law enforcement federal dcf radar and everything the book has. Ive been locked up way too long in my past to not know a few tricks. I learned from it not to fuck people over and to have integrity, but i want this guys identity bad enough

I wholeheartedly agree, I didn't mean get involved physically. I'm not going to jail for anything. I meant for additional Recon. If you can throw that kind of heat at him then go for it. He deserves it.

G160
02-23-2018, 06:37 PM
I wholeheartedly agree, I didn't mean get involved physically. I'm not going to jail for anything. I meant for additional Recon. If you can throw that kind of heat at him then go for it. He deserves it.Its sad for me its gona cost me money to teach him a lesson.
Walmart thing is at least 150
David search its a few test bottles and tren
His allias/name is Mark Lang
Houston/tx
Got at least 2 kids with a druggie wife and hes a bit fat, so chances he used a fake id are slim but not scarce because he has done this before i think in another forum.

mike312
02-23-2018, 06:40 PM
Its sad for me its gona cost me money to teach him a lesson.
Walmart thing is at least 150
David search its a few test bottles and tren
His allias/name is Mark Lang
Houston/tx
Got at least 2 kids with a druggie wife and hes a bit fat, so chances he used a fake id are slim but not scarce because he has done this before i think in another forum.

Sent from my SM-G550T1 using TapatalkHe told me he had 2 kids and was a single father who needed the cash and that's why he was selling it...

G160
02-23-2018, 06:43 PM
He told me he had 2 kids and was a single father who needed the cash and that's why he was selling it...

Sent from my SM-N950U using TapatalkI got this from his posts in the past. Guy told me he had shit left over from his cycle from pharmacom.

G160
02-23-2018, 06:44 PM
He told me he had 2 kids and was a single father who needed the cash and that's why he was selling it...

Sent from my SM-N950U using TapatalkHe has tried so many trades and auctions before in the last 2 years but dwbo blocked most of them for rule violations. This guy was trying this since day 1

babybull34
02-23-2018, 07:30 PM
He has tried so many trades and auctions before in the last 2 years but dwbo blocked most of them for rule violations. This guy was trying this since day 1

Then the hammer must fall

Dont wanna be old
02-23-2018, 08:02 PM
This is hard for me to understand . MaxMarks wife died and a few of us took care of him .
Now he has a big stash he sells off and scams the board that helped him ?
This is not the gratitude I would expect from someone .
The gloves are off and I sic the dogs on him .
I’m starting to think there was some Shenanigans along the way .
At this moment there is 4 people he took money from . I wonder how many people sent him money when his wife passed ?
Dam it to Hell !!
DWBO

babybull34
02-23-2018, 08:09 PM
Can't blame yourself, DWBO. Scammer or not, it speak volumes on you and the other brothers who stuck their hands out to this douche to help him when he was down.

badgalaxie
02-23-2018, 08:19 PM
I agree with babybull34. This board has always been legit. It’s bad when you have some pile of shit like this fuck people over. Man it’s hard to trust anyone now days.

G160
02-23-2018, 08:31 PM
I agree with babybull34. This board has always been legit. It’s bad when you have some pile of shit like this fuck people over. Man it’s hard to trust anyone now days.

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkIn what board will mod help a new member out in bad times? Sure af its not meso ...(had to say it) his info will come out and he will be surprised that this will cost him 5-15 times in bail money.

mike312
02-23-2018, 08:35 PM
In what board will mod help a new member out in bad times? Sure af its not meso ...(had to say it) his info will come out and he will be surprised that this will cost him 5-15 times in bail money.

Sent from my SM-G550T1 using TapatalkKarma is a......

babybull34
02-23-2018, 09:44 PM
Karma is a......

Indeed, brother. "reap what you sow"

G160
02-23-2018, 09:47 PM
[email protected]

[email protected]

Couchlockd
02-23-2018, 09:53 PM
[email protected]

[email protected]!
Don't piss off brothers of the hood.

Sent from my LG-SP320 using Tapatalk

born
02-23-2018, 09:55 PM

Hahaha that actually rhymed

With rhymes like that you can far, cutting out the fat like a bag of anavar.

babybull34
02-23-2018, 09:58 PM
[email protected]

[email protected]

BAM!!! Well if he's in Community College, or going to any college for that matter, I hope that he is not relying upon Student Loans. If he gets slapped hard with this, he won't qualify. This dude is just stupid on so many levels. Not even considering how the quick buck is going to cost him so much in the long run. The scam hammer is dropping.

G160
02-23-2018, 10:14 PM
BAM!!! Well if he's in Community College, or going to any college for that matter, I hope that he is not relying upon Student Loans. If he gets slapped hard with this, he won't qualify. This dude is just stupid on so many levels. Not even considering how the quick buck is going to cost him so much in the long run. The scam hammer is dropping.Lol he dont go to school hes a scumbag. But i have faith his info will come to me.

tcinbc66
02-23-2018, 10:14 PM
Boom! The bounty hunters are starting their engines and gunning for poor madmax! He is going to wish he never Fucked with the hood!

G160
02-23-2018, 10:25 PM
Weird hes got a community college email got nothing but time to search

badgalaxie
02-23-2018, 10:45 PM
[email protected]

[email protected]

G mail acct is no good I’ve already tried it.

Kvasir
02-23-2018, 11:01 PM
Difficult to not get jaded when you see things like this occur...

G160
02-23-2018, 11:12 PM
G mail acct is no good I’ve already tried it.

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkYeah he might have deactivated it along with facebook...he made walmart to walmart in my case and they id people just like WU.

Weapon X
02-24-2018, 01:11 AM
What a piece of shit
He collected funds from people and didn’t send anything.
A very unfortunate change of character.
Regards
DWBO

FrankTheTank
02-24-2018, 07:26 AM

He told us his wife passed away, we took up a collection for him and sent him a good chunk of cash. People like him that take advantage of the brotherhood is what ruins shit....

G160
02-24-2018, 07:46 AM
He told us his wife passed away, we took up a collection for him and sent him a good chunk of cash. People like him that take advantage of the brotherhood is what ruins shit....This shit is crasy...
Its a challenge fuck the money.

benlash74
02-24-2018, 10:00 AM
He told us his wife passed away, we took up a collection for him and sent him a good chunk of cash. People like him that take advantage of the brotherhood is what ruins shit....

Fuck frank. Was that shit all a lie. Damn that pisses me off. I sincerely felt like shit about that whole deal. Lying piece of trash.

FrankTheTank
02-24-2018, 02:22 PM
Fuck frank. Was that shit all a lie. Damn that pisses me off. I sincerely felt like shit about that whole deal. Lying piece of trash.

I'm not sure what was true if anything about that story. But then it created other people to try that shit. Like the one guy that claimed he was.beat up and had his life savings stolen. He straight up asked me if I would start up a collection to help him out. Then asked if I'd give him a couple kits of HGH to "help heal his injuries" LOL

FrankTheTank
02-24-2018, 02:28 PM
So I take it he asked people to do Walmart 2 Walmart to Texas?

Electromass
02-24-2018, 02:41 PM
I'm not sure what was true if anything about that story. But then it created other people to try that shit. Like the one guy that claimed he was.beat up and had his life savings stolen. He straight up asked me if I would start up a collection to help him out. Then asked if I'd give him a couple kits of HGH to "help heal his injuries" LOL
As cold as it may sound, I guess we should start asking for concrete proof about any hard luck stories!

JohnDoe
02-24-2018, 02:58 PM
Ahhhh yes, good ol member by the username DorianYates...what a fuck

tcinbc66
02-24-2018, 03:00 PM
As cold as it may sound, I guess we should start asking for concrete proof about any hard luck stories!

Don’t think it’s asking too much to show an obit that proves you are legit. It’s protecting the brotherhood from getting jaded and unwilling to help if they get taken advantage of at every opportunity.

That being said. I did suffer a real nasty hangnail this week and could use some funds to recover from the emotional trauma and maybe some hgh!

Be good boys!

G160
02-24-2018, 04:55 PM
So I take it he asked people to do Walmart 2 Walmart to Texas?Yes.

Electromass
02-24-2018, 05:13 PM
Don’t think it’s asking too much to show an obit that proves you are legit. It’s protecting the brotherhood from getting jaded and unwilling to help if they get taken advantage of at every opportunity.

That being said. I did suffer a real nasty hangnail this week and could use some funds to recover from the emotional trauma and maybe some hgh!

Be good boys!

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkI hear tell that HGH is really good with growing out the fingernails!!

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

tcinbc66
02-24-2018, 05:15 PM
PM with your donation details E, and I will also send you to my GOFUND me page. Right now I am looking for a 100k. Anything over that and I will donate it back to BOP!

I hear tell that HGH is really good with growing out the fingernails!!

Electromass
02-24-2018, 05:16 PM
PM with your donation details E, and I will also send you to my GOFUND me page. Right now I am looking for a 100k. Anything over that and I will donate it back to BOP!Can we get some pictures, and an emergency room documenting the trauma please??

tcinbc66
02-24-2018, 05:23 PM
Can we get some pictures, and an emergency room documenting the trauma please??

See what I mean!! We use to take a brother at his word, now we need proof!

Killin me!
[emoji16]

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180224/001404a2a69c3942cf2204fd57b693e3.jpg

Electromass
02-24-2018, 05:25 PM
See what I mean!! We use to take a brother at his word, now we need proof!

Killin me!
[emoji16]

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180224/001404a2a69c3942cf2204fd57b693e3.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkSorry bro but you need some french fries with that ketchup??

tcinbc66
02-24-2018, 05:30 PM
Sorry bro but you need some french fries with that ketchup??

A few fries to go would be perfect! Seeing as the doc wanted to amputate.

Weapon X
02-24-2018, 06:34 PM
Goddamn, what are some mother fuckers thinking?

G160
02-24-2018, 06:37 PM
Goddamn, what are some mother fuckers thinking?Way i see it if you getting beat up and robbed its for a reason. Kind of like mr markus

Weapon X
02-24-2018, 06:44 PM
I’m always happy to help a Brother out. I have 5 GH kits I can put in the mail for you. I am a little tight on cash though, so if you can send me $200 to cover the shipping cost I’ll get it right out to you

Be good boys!

Couchlockd
02-24-2018, 06:57 PM
Wanna hear a sob story. Lol

You guys would sign titles of vehicles and deeds to homes to me.

But I'll suck up my shit life and not force or ask anyone to deal with it I fucking it but me.

Boo hoo you lost a relative, your own relatives won't give you money. But bop should? That's pretty bold if you as me

sledgehammer
03-01-2018, 01:57 AM
There’s always going to be a bad apple out of the bunch. Don’t loose sight of the amazing generosity of our board mods/ members, who make BOP what it is. I’ve had 5 dealings w/ people here and it’s always been above and beyond.

Me, I don’t lie, cheat, or steal. That comes from a good upbringing I guess. I couldn’t sleep at night knowing I took the way this guy has. Believe me, there are a ton of POS out there, who make u wanna say” Fuck It”, no more. I’m done doing things for people. But that’s not in my nature. I kinda wish I didn’t give a shit the way I do.