PDA

View Full Version : Proviron

julskee
09-27-2017, 11:56 AM
Hi brothers, hope all is well! Just curious does proviron have a negative impact on cholesterol?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Bombarinos
09-27-2017, 12:35 PM
Hi brothers, hope all is well! Just curious does proviron have a negative impact on cholesterol?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Adverse Effects
Proviron is held as one of the safest steroids of its kind. It induces only slight adverse effects in men. Commonly, they do not take place at all. Nonetheless, the picture changes when we make allowances for its influence on thefemale organism. It is more vulnerable to its effects.

Commonly, the experts do not advise using this steroid for a female cycle. There is a very high possibility for virilization issues. In most occasions, it promotes an enormous hair growth on different sites of the body and a sufficient enlargement of theclitoris. Additionally, it may make the voice become deeper. Therefore, if women wish to preserve the femininity, it would be better to cancel the use of this steroid.

Considering the male cases, it may induce violations of cholesterol and blood pressure levels, a slight curbing of a natural testosterone production and acne cases. In addition, it may negatively reflect on the hair strength. If you are naturally predisposed for hair loss, it will worsen the condition. Finally, it may likewise enhance body hair growth.

Fast Willie from Philly
09-27-2017, 01:14 PM
good question and good response. I wish it was a little more detailed. MAY induce violations of cholesterol? The air we breathe MAY be bad for our health? lol. Could you tell if I take Proviron and I got a blood test?

Bombarinos
09-27-2017, 01:17 PM
Your free test will be raised willie when i was on i was 59 top range when off went to half its great compound

Bombarinos
09-27-2017, 01:18 PM
good question and good response. I wish it was a little more detailed. MAY induce violations of cholesterol? The air we breathe MAY be bad for our health? lol. Could you tell if I take Proviron and I got a blood test?

Treatment with mesterolone increased total cholesterol, triglyceride, low-density lipoprotein cholesterol (LDL-c) and very LDL-c (VLDL-c) plasma levels. However, exercise blunted some of these deleterious effects by increasing high-density lipoprotein cholesterol and decreasing LDL-c, VLDL-c and triglycerides.

This detailed enough willie wonka and where you been?

Fast Willie from Philly
09-27-2017, 01:20 PM
I just got bloods done with proviron in my system. The last time I didnt have any proviron on board. Thats why I was asking. But when you sais free test I remembered that I pinn 700mg of masteron per week so that would throw the proviron off
Your free test will be raised willie when i was on i was 59 top range when off went to half its great compound

Fast Willie from Philly
09-27-2017, 01:22 PM
This is good. Thank you sir. Ive been sick but Ive been hittin the gym ED anyway. You miss me?!
Treatment with mesterolone increased total cholesterol, triglyceride, low-density lipoprotein cholesterol (LDL-c) and very LDL-c (VLDL-c) plasma levels. However, exercise blunted some of these deleterious effects by increasing high-density lipoprotein cholesterol and decreasing LDL-c, VLDL-c and triglycerides.

This detailed enough willie wonka and where you been?

Bombarinos
09-28-2017, 12:06 PM
This is good. Thank you sir. Ive been sick but Ive been hittin the gym ED anyway. You miss me?!

Yes as much as a hemroid lol

Fast Willie from Philly
09-28-2017, 12:14 PM
Thats why you and I are alot alike, we live in the same neighborhood. I always thought of you as my dingle berry!
Yes as much as a hemroid lol