PDA

View Full Version : FAST WILLIE BLOOD WORK. WTF?

Fast Willie from Philly
09-27-2017, 04:31 PM
Here you go, what do you think? Im confused!

Sqwuidd
09-27-2017, 04:47 PM
Jesus H test 6500!

Fast Willie from Philly
09-27-2017, 04:50 PM
Jesus H test 6500!

1050mg total test per week.
AEL tpp 700mgs and test e at 350mg per week

Diesel1965
09-27-2017, 04:52 PM
What part are you confused about? Estrogen is four and a half times the high-end how do you feel. If estrogen was where it needed to be would your total free test be even higher than what it is?

Fast Willie from Philly
09-27-2017, 04:56 PM
What part are you confused about? Estrogen is four and a half times the high-end how do you feel. If estrogen was where it needed to be would your total free test be even higher than what it is?

That was one of the things I was concerned with. I take .5 mg of anastrozole twice per week. Maybe I should up that? I'm also a little worried about my prolactin

Diesel1965
09-27-2017, 04:59 PM
1050mg total test per week.
AEL tpp 700mgs and test e at 350mg per week

Perfect isn't the rule of thumb 6 x's the weekly dose equals total test ng/dl ?

Fast Willie from Philly
09-27-2017, 05:03 PM
Perfect isn't the rule of thumb 6 x's the weekly dose equals total test ng/dl ?

If that's a question brother? I'm not sure?

MasterBlaster805
09-27-2017, 05:07 PM
It's a little long and you may already know all this stuff but I never really delved that deeply into estradiol/estrogen levels and found this an interesting read...
Normal Estradiol Levels in Men (http://www.peaktestosterone.com/Normal_Estradiol_Levels_Men.aspx)

tcinbc66
09-27-2017, 05:08 PM
Looks like you have about 2 weeks to live! Kidding of course! 6000 test, that could get you a starting job with the eagles! Except for Field Goal kicker! Awesome report for AEL!

Fast Willie from Philly
09-27-2017, 05:10 PM
Looks like you have about 2 weeks to live! Kidding of course! 6000 test, that could get you a starting job with the eagles! Except for Field Goal kicker! Awesome report for AEL!

Yeah his test levels like 10,000! Thank you brother

tcinbc66
09-27-2017, 05:12 PM
Yeah his test levels like 10,000! Thank you brother

Go have a cheesesteak and cheese cake. You have earned it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Diesel1965
09-27-2017, 05:17 PM
That was one of the things I was concerned with. I take .5 mg of anastrozole twice per week. Maybe I should up that? I'm also a little worried about my prolactin

Chime in fellas if his prolactin levels are low how would he go about getting them up into the normal range? I'm interested to know myself.

Xraytek
09-27-2017, 05:24 PM
What test did you use. Ima run tren and want to know my prolactin as well

Fast Willie from Philly
09-27-2017, 05:28 PM
What test did you use. Ima run tren and want to know my prolactin as well

I didn't overall men's Wellness test with uncapped testosterone levels. I had to add the prolactin and the igf I believe. If you send me a PM I will get back to you with the exact test that I ordered. I use private MD

Bombarinos
09-27-2017, 05:34 PM
Willie u dnt need test that high bro your estro is out of control dude better get difrfent ai or switch to letro bro that way to high my bro

Bombarinos
09-27-2017, 05:38 PM
NOTE: One animal study indicates that a zinc deficiency can lead to low prolactin levels, so you may want to get that checked. [8] Some men do a taste test for zinc testing. Be cautious, though, with raising levels too high as zinc may be neurotoxic and cause many other problems if one goes too high. See my page The Potential Dangers of Zinc for more information.

Other Causes of Low Prolactin

Low prolactin can in some cases be a sign of underlying medical disorders, which is why it's always important to work with a physician when you have low prolactin. Here are a few examples:

1) Hemachromatosis. This very common genetic disorder - about 1 out of 200 in men of European ancestry - can lead to hypogonadism as I document in my link on Causes of Low Testosterone. It turns out that it can also lead to hypoprolactinemia, or clinically low prolactin. As the iron builds up, hypothalmic function goes down and, of course, the hypothalamus controls many pituitary pathways. By the way, one obvious solution would seem to be just donate blood to reduce iron stores. Unfortunately, this may not work according to one study, which noted that "no significant improvement was noted, however, in growth hormone or prolactin secretion after phlebotomy. Of the 11 patients, 7 had secondary hypogonadism, and phlebotomy did not improve the serum testosterone, follicle-stimulating hormone, luteinizing hormone, or responses to LHRH in any case." [7]

2) Pituitary Disorders and Head Trauma. Of course, head injuries, tumors of the pituitary, tumors near the pituitary and other disorders can affect prolactin output. Discusss with an endocrinologist if you have any concerns.

3) Medications. Many medications can lower (or raise) prolactin levels and so you should consult with your physician if you are on medications and your prolactin is low. Check out this study for a sample of all the medications that can affect prolactin. Remember that anything that affects dopamine is likely to affect prolactin as well.

Bombarinos
09-27-2017, 05:39 PM
If your on dostinex stop imediate your prolactin is fine get better anti e willie and drop your test

Bombarinos
09-27-2017, 05:39 PM
Did u inj how long before you drew blood and how many ng

Bombarinos
09-27-2017, 05:40 PM
I didn't overall men's Wellness test with uncapped testosterone levels. I had to add the prolactin and the igf I believe. If you send me a PM I will get back to you with the exact test that I ordered. I use private MD

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://selfhacked.com/blog/prolactin/&ved=0ahUKEwj52v2x88XWAhWJ7CYKHfVcADoQFghPMAk&usg=AFQjCNG8s8PlabOv20T1QV_OMfuTyDbCRw

Bombarinos
09-27-2017, 05:41 PM
Read link willie and brothers asap
Get yout estro under control brother might ge the issue

Fast Willie from Philly
09-27-2017, 05:45 PM
Willie u dnt need test that high bro your estro is out of control dude better get difrfent ai or switch to letro bro that way to high my bro

Yes sir. I already decided I'm doubling my dose of anastrozole to 2mg a week. And I'm switching from liquid to Pharmaceutical

tcinbc66
09-27-2017, 06:17 PM
How do you find that page BOMB?

NOTE: One animal study indicates that a zinc deficiency can lead to low prolactin levels, so you may want to get that checked. [8] Some men do a taste test for zinc testing. Be cautious, though, with raising levels too high as zinc may be neurotoxic and cause many other problems if one goes too high. See my page The Potential Dangers of Zinc for more information.

Other Causes of Low Prolactin

Low prolactin can in some cases be a sign of underlying medical disorders, which is why it's always important to work with a physician when you have low prolactin. Here are a few examples:

1) Hemachromatosis. This very common genetic disorder - about 1 out of 200 in men of European ancestry - can lead to hypogonadism as I document in my link on Causes of Low Testosterone. It turns out that it can also lead to hypoprolactinemia, or clinically low prolactin. As the iron builds up, hypothalmic function goes down and, of course, the hypothalamus controls many pituitary pathways. By the way, one obvious solution would seem to be just donate blood to reduce iron stores. Unfortunately, this may not work according to one study, which noted that "no significant improvement was noted, however, in growth hormone or prolactin secretion after phlebotomy. Of the 11 patients, 7 had secondary hypogonadism, and phlebotomy did not improve the serum testosterone, follicle-stimulating hormone, luteinizing hormone, or responses to LHRH in any case." [7]

2) Pituitary Disorders and Head Trauma. Of course, head injuries, tumors of the pituitary, tumors near the pituitary and other disorders can affect prolactin output. Discusss with an endocrinologist if you have any concerns.

3) Medications. Many medications can lower (or raise) prolactin levels and so you should consult with your physician if you are on medications and your prolactin is low. Check out this study for a sample of all the medications that can affect prolactin. Remember that anything that affects dopamine is likely to affect prolactin as well.

McGuyver
09-27-2017, 06:19 PM
Great info thanks for the post

Bombarinos
09-27-2017, 06:22 PM

I put link brother click it

Bombarinos
09-27-2017, 06:23 PM
Yes sir. I already decided I'm doubling my dose of anastrozole to 2mg a week. And I'm switching from liquid to Pharmaceutical

Might be bunk or onderdosed look into nolva or letro to put stop quick lower your test a bit prolactin should kick back up within 2 weeks or so then recheck also no caber bro your good!

Bombarinos
09-27-2017, 06:25 PM
Chime in fellas if his prolactin levels are low how would he go about getting them up into the normal range? I'm interested to know myself.

Follow my links education is key fellas to stay healthy and brothers here that have the knowledge to post up and teach

Turbo306
09-27-2017, 06:27 PM
I just read the Bloods and about shit myself with the E2... Dude get that shit down ASAP (as already stated)... I would get on Letro and test again soon...

Fast Willie from Philly
Might be bunk or onderdosed look into nolva or letro to put stop quick lower your test a bit prolactin should kick back up within 2 weeks or so then recheck also no caber bro your good!

Im lowering to 700mg per week, 100mg of test p ed.
Damn did you really helping me out today, makes me feel bad about all the shit that I talk about you...........
FUCK NO, IT DOES NOT!!!

Bombarinos

I read and save in files brother i constant educate myself so i know more then these dumb doctors that know shit about hrt u know your body better then anyone else bro strengthen your brain it become s machine

Bombarinos
09-27-2017, 06:29 PM
Im lowering to 700mg per week, 100mg of test p ed.
Damn did you really helping me out today, makes me feel bad about all the shit that I talk about you...........
FUCK NO, IT DOES NOT!!!

I busted your balls out of love bro u passed the breaking point lol but its good for laughs but something serious we need to not dick around brotherhood right?

Bombarinos
09-27-2017, 06:31 PM
I keep my test 500 mg of enant or cyp plus my proviron which dnt forget amplifies your test as well keep in mind
Then my lityle morning eod treat TNE yum

Fast Willie from Philly
09-27-2017, 06:35 PM
I keep my test 500 mg of enant or cyp plus my proviron which dnt forget amplifies your test as well keep in mind

I'm with you I take mast e and proviron because of that reason.
As far as breakfast goes. I switched from 100mgs of tne to 50mgs tne and 50mgs tren base. Breakfast of Champions

Bombarinos
09-27-2017, 06:37 PM

Bombarinos
09-27-2017, 06:38 PM
I'm with you I take mast e and proviron because of that reason.
As far as breakfast goes. I switched from 100mgs of tne to 50mgs tne and 50mgs tren base. Breakfast of Champions

Thats nice switch im donee w tren for little while lol

Think everyone should put a vote fir me to get a color change to blue what you think bros?

Fast Willie from Philly
09-27-2017, 06:40 PM
You definitely got my vote for veteran brother. You're the most active person I know of.
I have a question about my sex hormone-binding glob.
Why do you think that's so low and what does that mean?

Bombarinos
09-27-2017, 06:47 PM
You definitely got my vote for veteran brother. You're the most active person I know of.
I have a question about my sex hormone-binding glob.
Why do you think that's so low and what does that mean?

Aging Humans and Increasing SHBG: An Overlooked Threat
As you age, SHBG levels may steadily rise, even though your production of sex hormones continues to decline.8,16 The result? SHGB binds to what few sex hormones you have remaining and reduces their bioavailability to cells in your body.

With elevated SHBG in the blood, too much testosterone may be sequestered and thus functionally unavailable to healthy tissues. Because testing for SHBG is largely overlooked, many older men (and their doctors) may be led to believe through standard testing that they have “normal” total testosterone levels—but since most of it may be bound to elevated levels of SHBG, in actuality they may be testosterone deficient.16

Why? Testosterone, like all steroid hormones, is derived from cholesterol, a fat molecule.16 Fats don’t dissolve in water, so the amount of testosterone floating freely in your bloodstream is small (about 0.5-2% of the total amount).16,17 Most of the circulating testosterone in your blood is either bound to the protein albumin or to SHBG.18-20

It is the combination of free and albumin-bound testosterone that ultimately determines your bio-available testosterone status.16,21-24

As a result of imprecise testosterone measurement, aging men may experience signs of feminization as their increased SHBG binds testosterone, preventing testosterone from exerting its effects and leaving estrogen’s physiological impact on the male physiology unchecked.16 These may include gynecomastia (the development of fatty breast tissue in men), diminished libido and poor sexual performance, cognitive decline, and chronic fatigue.

Combating Metabolic Syndrome
While excess SHBG creates problems with sex hormone balance, having SHBG levels that are too low is associated with other disorders. Nowhere is the impact of low SHBG so profound as in the cluster of conditions known as the metabolic syndrome, which encompasses obesity, insulin resistance, lipid abnormalities, and chronic high blood pressure.9

In men, low total testosterone and low SHBG are predictors for a higher incidence of metabolic syndrome and many of its components.9,25-29

In late postmenopausal women, low SHBG and high estrogen levels correlate with the inflammatory state associated with metabolic syndrome.30 SHBG abnormalities have also been linked to an increased risk of acne, infertility, polycystic ovary syndrome, and uterine cancer in overweight women.6,31-33

The high insulin levels found in people stricken with metabolic syndrome have also been shown to suppress SHBG, creating a vicious cycle of abnormal SHBG activity.34,35

The good news is that testosterone supplementation for men, and bioidentical hormone replacement for women, may safely and effectively reverse many of these adverse, age-related metabolic changes.36,37 Obtaining accurate measurement of sex hormone levels through SHBG blood testing thus enables you and your doctor to prevent or combat common medical disorders.

Low SHBG Is a Key Marker of Cardiovascular Disease
SHBG levels have an important relationship with nearly every biomarker of cardiovascular disease, from C-reactive protein (CRP) to arterial calcification.38,39 Low SHBG is also associated with elevated triglycerides and low-density lipoprotein (LDL).40

Calcification of blood vessels, an early finding in cardiovascular disease, is also associated with lower SHBG levels, especially in women.10,38 Low SHBG in women is associated with higher levels of C-reactive protein (CRP), an important marker of inflammation and cardiovascular risk.39 In men, low SHBG indicated an increased risk of death from cardiovascular disease.35 In both men and women, low SHBG levels are strongly correlated with obesity.41

SHBG, alone and in the context of specific sex hormone levels, thus constitutes an integral predictor of a major chronic age-related condition. Some experts are now recommending SHBG measurements as another means of evaluating cardiovascular and metabolic risk.42

Diesel1965
09-27-2017, 06:52 PM
Hey Bomb, if Willie lowers his test dose down to 700 mg per week he'd drop to about 4,200 ng/ dl on total Test In your opinion when somebody is supplementing with testosterone where do you think they're total test should be at ng/ dl

Bombarinos
09-27-2017, 06:53 PM
Willie your body is converting estrogen at a rapid oace bro plus dnt forget you addi g testosterone to your bofy there for your body not making natural test anymore you get your estro under control drop your test and caber your prolactin should raise up as well as your shgb should upswing some benefit raising shgb w t3 i never did scared of thyroid stuff even hcg is known to help but do not forget hcg wilk raise estrogen as well bro

Fast Willie from Philly
09-27-2017, 06:54 PM
And theres my answer!
Aging Humans and Increasing SHBG: An Overlooked Threat
As you age, SHBG levels may steadily rise, even though your production of sex hormones continues to decline.8,16 The result? SHGB binds to what few sex hormones you have remaining and reduces their bioavailability to cells in your body.

With elevated SHBG in the blood, too much testosterone may be sequestered and thus functionally unavailable to healthy tissues. Because testing for SHBG is largely overlooked, many older men (and their doctors) may be led to believe through standard testing that they have “normal” total testosterone levels—but since most of it may be bound to elevated levels of SHBG, in actuality they may be testosterone deficient.16

Why? Testosterone, like all steroid hormones, is derived from cholesterol, a fat molecule.16 Fats don’t dissolve in water, so the amount of testosterone floating freely in your bloodstream is small (about 0.5-2% of the total amount).16,17 Most of the circulating testosterone in your blood is either bound to the protein albumin or to SHBG.18-20

It is the combination of free and albumin-bound testosterone that ultimately determines your bio-available testosterone status.16,21-24

As a result of imprecise testosterone measurement, aging men may experience signs of feminization as their increased SHBG binds testosterone, preventing testosterone from exerting its effects and leaving estrogen’s physiological impact on the male physiology unchecked.16 These may include gynecomastia (the development of fatty breast tissue in men), diminished libido and poor sexual performance, cognitive decline, and chronic fatigue.

Combating Metabolic Syndrome
While excess SHBG creates problems with sex hormone balance, having SHBG levels that are too low is associated with other disorders. Nowhere is the impact of low SHBG so profound as in the cluster of conditions known as the metabolic syndrome, which encompasses obesity, insulin resistance, lipid abnormalities, and chronic high blood pressure.9

In men, low total testosterone and low SHBG are predictors for a higher incidence of metabolic syndrome and many of its components.9,25-29

In late postmenopausal women, low SHBG and high estrogen levels correlate with the inflammatory state associated with metabolic syndrome.30 SHBG abnormalities have also been linked to an increased risk of acne, infertility, polycystic ovary syndrome, and uterine cancer in overweight women.6,31-33

The high insulin levels found in people stricken with metabolic syndrome have also been shown to suppress SHBG, creating a vicious cycle of abnormal SHBG activity.34,35

The good news is that testosterone supplementation for men, and bioidentical hormone replacement for women, may safely and effectively reverse many of these adverse, age-related metabolic changes.36,37 Obtaining accurate measurement of sex hormone levels through SHBG blood testing thus enables you and your doctor to prevent or combat common medical disorders.

Low SHBG Is a Key Marker of Cardiovascular Disease
SHBG levels have an important relationship with nearly every biomarker of cardiovascular disease, from C-reactive protein (CRP) to arterial calcification.38,39 Low SHBG is also associated with elevated triglycerides and low-density lipoprotein (LDL).40

Calcification of blood vessels, an early finding in cardiovascular disease, is also associated with lower SHBG levels, especially in women.10,38 Low SHBG in women is associated with higher levels of C-reactive protein (CRP), an important marker of inflammation and cardiovascular risk.39 In men, low SHBG indicated an increased risk of death from cardiovascular disease.35 In both men and women, low SHBG levels are strongly correlated with obesity.41

SHBG, alone and in the context of specific sex hormone levels, thus constitutes an integral predictor of a major chronic age-related condition. Some experts are now recommending SHBG measurements as another means of evaluating cardiovascular and metabolic risk.42

Bombarinos
09-27-2017, 06:58 PM
I have been his range like 5000 and up when i competed i dnt see a need if this is not the case im comfortable with mine at 1500 range i dnt vase ny cycles w high test anymore is was 230 7 years ago jacked im 190 lean now im hapoy and wgat i went threw to get my wife oregnant there is no point to be that high fellas but everyone has comfort zone how they feel i ran low test over summer 300 mg a week prop eod proviron 50 mg a day tren at 600 and was best in looked and relt i cruies at 500 mg a week when im somewhat off i have to be on minimum of 200 mg a week cause of damage i did to myself vack when but my comfort zone is 500 w proviron every day i float around 1200 to 1500 depends on your goals bro what u tryin to do for winter i kick up a notch but not.much 2000 top end

Bombarinos
09-27-2017, 07:12 PM
I wanna give same advise me and basskiller have given on his threads AAS is not magic u dbt need extreme amounts of shit to get in shape or bodybuilding this is not first priority training right, nutrition dialed in and conistancy are first parts when i was off fir a whole year and a hslf trying to conceive i was on hcg 250 mvg eod hmg 75 ed nolva 20 mg 3 times a week 250 mg cyp every ten days i uped intensity in training did food prep w nutritionist and onky lost 5 lb whole time mostly fat cause went nuts on cardio went for physique look also upped my boxing traing to 3 times a week at night it took me longtime to learn you dnt have to be on crazy all year around and be huge 24/7 if its not your job you battle yourself in this sport but this mentality comes w age experience all younger guys ask me 1st question what to take how much i tell them teain for 12 months before you think to touch anything

Fast Willie from Philly
09-27-2017, 07:25 PM
I have been his range like 5000 and up when i competed i dnt see a need if this is not the case im comfortable with mine at 1500 range i dnt vase ny cycles w high test anymore is was 230 7 years ago jacked im 190 lean now im hapoy and wgat i went threw to get my wife oregnant there is no point to be that high fellas but everyone has comfort zone how they feel i ran low test over summer 300 mg a week prop eod proviron 50 mg a day tren at 600 and was best in looked and relt i cruies at 500 mg a week when im somewhat off i have to be on minimum of 200 mg a week cause of damage i did to myself vack when but my comfort zone is 500 w proviron every day i float around 1200 to 1500 depends on your goals bro what u tryin to do for winter i kick up a notch but not.much 2000 top end

If 6500 is good then 13000 is better!

JohnDoe
09-27-2017, 07:33 PM
But did she swallow?

Fast Willie from Philly
09-27-2017, 07:40 PM
But did she swallow?

Do you think she had a choice brother?!

mjm
09-27-2017, 07:45 PM
My prolactin dropped to 0.2 recently from taking too much caber. It caused havoc on my dick. I did 2mg Tren after I got that blood test that showed the prolactin so low and have quit taking caber all together now. My dick immediatly went back into beast mode and has been fucking anything that moves ever since. So it seems like my prolactin has climbed back to normal range.

Fast Willie from Philly
09-27-2017, 07:50 PM
My prolactin dropped to 0.2 recently from taking too much caber. It caused havoc on my dick. I did 2mg Tren after I got that blood test that showed the prolactin so low and have quit taking caber all together now. My dick immediatly went back into beast mode and has been fucking anything that moves ever since. So it seems like my prolactin has climbed back to normal range.

See I started having the problem and I was also going pretty heavy on NPP so I decided to double my dose to two milligrams per week. so I thought that Caber would help and it probably ended up hurting.

Xtreme4Life
09-27-2017, 07:52 PM
Damn Willie! I would have tits like Bob from Fight Club with Estradiol that high.

You haven't been taking caber or anything of that nature?

Fast Willie from Philly
09-27-2017, 08:04 PM
Not enough Anastrolozole i guess and too much Caber? Im dumb as fuck! I thought I had it figured out

Xtreme4Life
09-27-2017, 08:14 PM
Not enough Anastrolozole i guess and too much Caber? Im dumb as fuck! I thought I had it figured out

Nah bro even I wouldn't say you're dumb as fuck ;), but those are some hefty fucking doses to be figuring shit out on. You're moving in the right direction though. That's what really matters at this point. Make the proper adjustments, give it some time, do some more bloods, and repeat. You'll get it dialed in and be making gains like a motherfucker with no sides.

Fast Willie from Philly
09-27-2017, 08:26 PM
Nah bro even I wouldn't say you're dumb as fuck ;), but those are some hefty fucking doses to be figuring shit out on. You're moving in the right direction though. That's what really matters at this point. Make the proper adjustments, give it some time, do some more bloods, and repeat. You'll get it dialed in and be making gains like a motherfucker with no sides.

Worst part, im chewing thar fuckin tobacco again! Even after your help

Xtreme4Life
09-27-2017, 08:46 PM
Worst part, im chewing thar fuckin tobacco again! Even after your help

WTF! I retract my previous statement regarding your intelligence. Just kidding. I get it though. It's crazy how addictive that bullshit is. I fucked up last weekend and had a few chaws while camping out in the desert. It was really, really hard not buy a tin this week.....

Bombarinos
09-27-2017, 09:54 PM
People underestimate how strong caber is u dnt need alot and should check before even if its needed on npp and tren evryone doesnt and if your anti e is bunk thats a probem

GearGod
09-27-2017, 09:58 PM
Holy shit willie... Glad to see AEL has great Test!

Fast Willie from Philly
09-27-2017, 10:35 PM
Everything they make is fire!
I tried to get sovereign auto list but it kicked it back. do I need something in subject line?
Holy shit willie... Glad to see AEL has great Test!

JUSTBASSIN
09-27-2017, 10:45 PM
WILLIE, Bombarinos was good brothers.

Willie I chatted with you earlier, I was on a flight and phone was locking up. Ok in my own words for what it's worth.

1. RDW nothing to worry about

2. Chloride no biggy

3. AST/ALT They both high but it's most likely from the gear that you are using. Remember even injects causes damage. Weight lifting can raise AST/ALT. So take this all into consideration. I've seen way higher levels. This is why I promote protecting your liver when cycling, drinking or partying. UDCA, TUDCA IS VERY GOOD. UDCA is by prescription only; (I have a end on it). Don't trust milk thistle that is for a liver that is not damaged. Anything in that group will not save your liver during stress. UDCA will.
Here you go, what do you think? Im confused!

Fast Willie from Philly
09-27-2017, 10:50 PM
Thank you BIG brother! Great Stuff. You have had my back honestly since day one. Much Respect and Im grateful for you
WILLIE, Bombarinos was good brothers.

Willie I chatted with you earlier, I was on a flight and phone was locking up. Ok in my own words for what it's worth.

1. RDW nothing to worry about

2. Chloride no biggy

3. AST/ALT They both high but it's most likely from the gear that you are using. Remember even injects causes damage. Weight lifting can raise AST/ALT. So take this all into consideration. I've seen way higher levels. This is why I promote protecting your liver when cycling, drinking or partying. UDCA, TUDCA IS VERY GOOD. UDCA is by prescription only; (I have a end on it). Don't trust milk thistle that is for a liver that is not damaged. Anything in that group will not save your liver during stress. UDCA will.

EV1X
09-29-2017, 05:11 AM
Proviron will fix your SHBG and free up some test, also will drop estrogen a little. Of course some arimidex could help that estrogen as well.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk