PDA

View Full Version : Anadrol dosage

sackbird
09-28-2017, 02:30 AM
I posted this in the anadrol profile thread but think it's a better fit here. I am taking anadrol for the first time (far from my first AAS cycle, just first time using anadrol). Right now I am taking 25mg in the AM and 25mg in the PM (45-60 minutes pre-workout) and have not experienced any bad sides. It has only been a few days but I'm wondering when it'll be okay to up the dose. My favorite oral is Tbol, which I start out at 50mg ED for the first 3 days, then go to 100mg after that. Should I wait longer, maybe a week to see how my body reacts to anadrol before upping it? Should I wait longer than a week? I want to know ASAP since I'll only be running it 4-6 weeks (depending on gains and how I feel). I have taken 30mg Superdrol ED for 6 weeks and was able to deal with the sides, so I'm hoping 100mg of Anadrol ED will be bearable for me as well. Anyone with experience with these orals and doses, please chime in. I'm a pedal to the metal kinda dude so if I do not feel any noticeable sides within 7 days, I am fairly certain I'm going to up my dose. Thank you all for your time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sackbird
09-28-2017, 02:34 AM
And for what it's worth, I am also running 750mg test e and 400mg NPP every week, along with 37.5mg phentermine and aromasin.

Weapon X
09-28-2017, 02:48 AM
Sounds like you already know what you want to do?
I'm a pedal to the metal kinda dude so if I do not feel any noticeable sides within 7 days, I am fairly certain I'm going to up my dose. Thank you all for your time.

sackbird
09-28-2017, 03:39 AM
Sounds like you already know what you want to do?

For the most part. I'm asking more so because I'm not sure if it takes a couple weeks for the sides to get intense or do they come on rather quickly with anadrol?

Weapon X
09-28-2017, 03:52 AM
Honestly, everyone is going to be different. I've used plenty of AD over the years, both prescription and UG. I never felt the need to go over 50mg/day as my experience was that more is not necessarily better (i.e. you're not going to get significantly greater gains going to 100mg/day vs. 50/day). I never had any sides at 50mg/day. However, AD can be hard on your liver so you certainly don't want to use it for too long.
For the most part. I'm asking more so because I'm not sure if it takes a couple weeks for the sides to get intense or do they come on rather quickly with anadrol?

sackbird
09-28-2017, 04:10 AM
Honestly, everyone is going to be different. I've used plenty of AD over the years, both prescription and UG. I never felt the need to go over 50mg/day as my experience was that more is not necessarily better (i.e. you're not going to get significantly greater gains going to 100mg/day vs. 50/day). I never had any sides at 50mg/day. However, AD can be hard on your liver so you certainly don't want to use it for too long.

Thank you brother. Do you personally split doses typically? I know it's normally best to split doses depending on half-lives but I've hit some of my PRs taking 100mg of Tbol one dose daily.

Weapon X
09-28-2017, 04:14 AM
Anadrol has a shorter half-life than Tbol. I personally split the dose 25mg/AM and 25 PM.

sackbird
09-28-2017, 02:05 PM
Anadrol has a shorter half-life than Tbol. I personally split the dose 25mg/AM and 25 PM.

Thank you brother.

sackbird
09-28-2017, 02:13 PM
I just found this online but never heard anything like it:

"Avoid Cardio and Lift Weights – The other common mistake beginners make is exercising like crazy, thinking the more they do, the better off they’ll be. For a bulking cycle, this is not the case. You should avoid high-intensity exercise so you can put more of the calories you consume to work building lean muscle. Instead, focus on strength and resistance training. This is what will create the perfect conditions for muscle growth."

How to Get the Best Anadrol Results ~ Anabolicco (http://anabolic.co/steroids/anadrol/how-to-get-the-best-anadrol-results/)

Is there any validity to this? I have been doing 10-15 minutes cardio daily prior to lifting. Reading this got me thinking. I'll use any excuse to not do cardio! [emoji12]

Weapon X
09-28-2017, 03:10 PM
Brother, your just fine with 10 to 15 minutes of cardio prior to your workout.

"Avoid Cardio and Lift Weights – The other common mistake beginners make is exercising like crazy, thinking the more they do, the better off they’ll be. For a bulking cycle, this is not the case. You should avoid high-intensity exercise so you can put more of the calories you consume to work building lean muscle. Instead, focus on strength and resistance training. This is what will create the perfect conditions for muscle growth."

How to Get the Best Anadrol Results ~ Anabolicco (http://anabolic.co/steroids/anadrol/how-to-get-the-best-anadrol-results/)

Is there any validity to this? I have been doing 10-15 minutes cardio daily prior to lifting. Reading this got me thinking. I'll use any excuse to not do cardio! [emoji12]

joko123
09-28-2017, 03:21 PM
Do your cardio after you lift why burn up a fuel source right before you need it?

sackbird
09-28-2017, 03:28 PM
Do your cardio after you lift why burn up a fuel source right before you need it?

Well, there's two ways to look at it. Cardio first - get warmed up and your blood flowing, or cardio last to conserve energy. By time I'm done training, there's less of a chance of me wanting to do cardio. I already loathe cardio in the first place so saving it for later means I'm probably not going to do it.

joko123
09-28-2017, 03:48 PM
Agreed warming up before you warm up before you lift is very beneficial, but cardio and warming up are differnt. In the long grand scheme of things will it make a huge a difference? Probably not

But if doing cardio before you lift gets you to do your cardio I'm 100% on board with that. I wouldn't do HIIT though

eforce
09-28-2017, 09:16 PM
cardio has huge long-term benefits and if you bulking and do cardio you can cheat a little more on the diet.

I've one 50mg on drol and loved the stuff. Did get the back pumps but taurine helps with that. Years ago I wanted to try 100mg due to the stories of how much your strength increases

sackbird
09-30-2017, 04:09 PM
cardio has huge long-term benefits and if you bulking and do cardio you can cheat a little more on the diet.

I've one 50mg on drol and loved the stuff. Did get the back pumps but taurine helps with that. Years ago I wanted to try 100mg due to the stories of how much your strength increases

It's been a week at 50mg ED and the strength difference is already insane. I'm trying 100mg today to see how I feel. I took 50mg this morning and I'm a little nauseous but I also took 38mg (or whatever it is) of phentermine. I am heading to the gym shortly so I will let you all know how it goes.

Also, I felt those back pumps last night when I was putting my dog's new crate together. Needed to take a break because it felt like Mike Tyson just gave me a kidney shot.

sackbird
09-30-2017, 04:12 PM
Agreed warming up before you warm up before you lift is very beneficial, but cardio and warming up are differnt. In the long grand scheme of things will it make a huge a difference? Probably not

But if doing cardio before you lift gets you to do your cardio I'm 100% on board with that. I wouldn't do HIIT though

It's always light-moderate elliptical warm up. I get the blood flowing with that, do a few sets of light weight workouts, then pound it. I ate buffalo tenders and ice cream last night so I MUST do some cardio today lol.

MasterBlaster805
09-30-2017, 04:28 PM
Gotta Agree with Weapon X ...50mg/day split AM & PM is all you need.. specially with all the other gear you're using.

eforce
09-30-2017, 05:43 PM
Well, there's two ways to look at it. Cardio first - get warmed up and your blood flowing, or cardio last to conserve energy. By time I'm done training, there's less of a chance of me wanting to do cardio. I already loathe cardio in the first place so saving it for later means I'm probably not going to do it.

I agree. I meet a lot of peeps who do it first as well. After a huge pump I cant seem myself getting on the treadmill, elliptical, or stairs. However, if I am cutting for something I would do it last. Just the standard 20 mins to keep the blood flowing and heart health :)

why last if cutting? I am on that beep for a lot more then 20 mins, unfortunately

joko123
09-30-2017, 06:12 PM
It's always light-moderate elliptical warm up. I get the blood flowing with that, do a few sets of light weight workouts, then pound it. I ate buffalo tenders and ice cream last night so I MUST do some cardio today lol.

Ugh tell me all about those wings and ice cream I can remember the last time I had real icecream! I bought that fit girl icecream all the girls love, artic zero, surprisingly not bad.

In regards to your cardio tempo I would check your pulse to see where it's at, I forgot the range you want it to fall into for LISS I just know I keep mine around 130-140 so it's still an aerobic not anaerobic and using a fuel source.

sackbird
09-30-2017, 09:09 PM
Gotta Agree with Weapon X ...50mg/day split AM & PM is all you need.. specially with all the other gear you're using.

Yeah I don't know if it was the adrol for sure but I've felt anxious and lethargic all day. I'm going to stick with 25mg 2 x daily.