PDA

View Full Version : Maintaining size

Gearaholic
09-30-2017, 02:48 AM
I may not have access to a gym in the next cpl weeks but will have access to bands etc. I'd love to hear thoughts and opinions I will have access to test and mk677 plus a few other cookies in the cookie jar.

*Edit*
I did see EA's rendition to this but I would like to ask a broader spectrum.

bigmills
09-30-2017, 03:23 AM
I may not have access to a gym in the next cpl weeks but will have access to bands etc. I'd love to hear thoughts and opinions I will have access to test and mk677 plus a few other cookies in the cookie jar.

*Edit*
I did see EA's rendition to this but I would like to ask a broader spectrum.Igf 1 LR3....

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

sable
09-30-2017, 04:51 AM
6 meals a day is a must. Cycling or not to maintain size.

kaneman
09-30-2017, 05:01 AM
6 meals a day is a must. Cycling or not to maintain size.

Pretty broad based statement with not much truth behind it. Diet is key yes, 6 meals is not exactly a must. Especially with wanting to maintain size. Getting your calories dialed into your goal is what is vital

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kaneman
09-30-2017, 05:05 AM

*Edit*
I did see EA's rendition to this but I would like to ask a broader spectrum.

There are plenty of body weight exercises that can keep you from loosing to much size. As stated before diet is key but also look at this as a chance to give your body a bit of a break. Especially if you lift heavy a lot it can be very beneficial to take a break from killing your elf in the gym every day. I make myself take a week off every couple months and find I always come back much better

bulk_cut
09-30-2017, 05:07 AM
Pretty broad based statement with not much truth behind it. Diet is key yes, 6 meals is not exactly a must. Especially with wanting to maintain size. Getting your calories dialed into your goal is what is vital

This is true ^^^^

frank
09-30-2017, 08:53 AM
Like the rest of the fellas, it will boil down to caloric maintenance. A little test never hurt either. For a while I had to travel alot and my job would only put me up in Motels which seldom had a gym so I just got into the habit of doing countless push ups and sit ups.

Electromass
09-30-2017, 11:35 AM
For what it's worth...

https://youtu.be/ZA8GzhFh_CQ

Electromass
09-30-2017, 01:22 PM
Here's another one.....these isometric exercises can be a challenge, especially if you're not used to them.

https://youtu.be/Ll9l_A24udo

Gearaholic
09-30-2017, 08:15 PM
I appreciate all the information brothas!!