PDA

View Full Version : Orals

Darkmatter86
10-01-2017, 09:45 AM
whats the recommended break time for orals, eg, use dbol then down the track use anvar, what is the minimum amount of break time to use these both in one cycle

JUNGLE JUICE
10-01-2017, 10:03 AM
whats the recommended break time for orals, eg, use dbol then down the track use anvar, what is the minimum amount of break time to use these both in one cycle

Hey bro, everyone is different the only certain way to know when your ready for orals is to get your liver values checked. The brothers here can advise on a ruff time frame but nothing speaks better words than a blood test,

Darkmatter86
10-01-2017, 10:19 AM
Hey bro, everyone is different the only certain way to know when your ready for orals is to get your liver values checked. The brothers here can advise on a ruff time frame but nothing speaks better words than a blood test,

no worries bro, my liver should be pretty healthy i dont drink at all , try an keep pretty healthy, but yeah gettin bloods done very shortly so see what they say

JUNGLE JUICE
10-01-2017, 11:00 AM
no worries bro, my liver should be pretty healthy i dont drink at all , try an keep pretty healthy, but yeah gettin bloods done very shortly so see what they say

Nice work bro. Theres no better way to be sure and is just a good feeling for piece of mind. Last thing you ever wanna do is try and cycle around a bunk liver, its like trying to train round an injury.

Electromass
10-01-2017, 11:45 AM
Totally agree here. Some guys can run orals longer with not much issue, some guys (like me) have very short tolerance towards orals.

Fancycat69
10-01-2017, 11:50 AM
I personally don't like doing them for longer than 6-8 weeks (if you want a number) but overall I agree with the posts states above

sackbird
10-01-2017, 12:18 PM
This is all great info. Like Btern says, your liver's health is going to dictate the rest of your body's health. Think of alcoholics. Some people get cirrhosis at age 30, others drink a handle of Popov Vodka a day until they're 99.

If you are going to run an oral, do it for short periods of time like Fancycat69 said, or smaller doses for longer periods of time. I wouldn't run more than one oral per cycle UNLESS your bloods come back pristine! Stay safe brother.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Weapon X
10-01-2017, 02:36 PM
After reading your initial post, and the replies below, what I would want to know before offering an opinion is what dosages are you talking about, and length of time at that dose? For example, hypothetically, if you were running Dbol at 100mg/day for 8 weeks; I'd suggest no orals for 8 to 10 weeks. If you ran Dbol at 30mg/day for 4 weeks, take a 4 to 5 week break and start the second oral. Bottom line, for me, the higher the oral dose and length of time on, would dictate how much time off before starting another oral. JMHO.......Weapon

Herc
10-01-2017, 03:33 PM
After reading your initial post, and the replies below, what I would want to know before offering an opinion is what dosages are you talking about, and length of time at that dose? For example, hypothetically, if you were running Dbol at 100mg/day for 8 weeks; I'd suggest no orals for 8 to 10 weeks. If you ran Dbol at 30mg/day for 4 weeks, take a 4 to 5 week break and start the second oral. Bottom line, for me, the higher the oral dose and length of time on, would dictate how much time off before starting another oral. JMHO.......Weapon

^^^ I like this response. But as a rule I would take at least 4 weeks off of all orals before starting another oral anabolic cycle.

Weapon X
10-01-2017, 05:31 PM
Agreed that 4 weeks should be a minimum time off between orals
^^^ I like this response. But as a rule I would take at least 4 weeks off of all orals before starting another oral anabolic cycle.

Oldgit
10-02-2017, 05:52 PM
What orals and what dose as has been said already. Imo get bloods done before if you havent akready so you have a baseline are you running oral only cycle what's your age aswell? For me I was running winny for 2 weeks and my blood results were terrible so have had to come off although the results were good.

Darkmatter86
10-03-2017, 03:40 AM
What orals and what dose as has been said already. Imo get bloods done before if you havent akready so you have a baseline are you running oral only cycle what's your age aswell? For me I was running winny for 2 weeks and my blood results were terrible so have had to come off although the results were good.

want to run dbols with test e and eq, for 16-20 weeks then finish up with var ... so dbols for first 4 weeks then var last 4 weeks along side test e an eq all through cycle

UPL101
10-04-2017, 07:59 PM
Hey bro, In my opinion 6 weeks between cycles to be safe. Orals can be harsh on the liver bro.. so i would rather be safe than sorry!

Darkmatter86
10-05-2017, 12:11 PM
Hey bro, In my opinion 6 weeks between cycles to be safe. Orals can be harsh on the liver bro.. so i would rather be safe than sorry!
thanks bro, think ill keep it to 6 weeks