PDA

View Full Version : HGH = tired

Judgmentalist
10-03-2017, 09:03 PM
I’ve been pinning 2iu when I first wake up and again at bedtime for several months now, and the only real “side effect” that I’ve noticed is I seem to be more and more tired during the day the longer I use it.

I’ve been thinking about switching to 4iu before bed instead. Thoughts?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

allnattyjuice
10-03-2017, 09:13 PM
Ull get used to it, or build a tolerance. You won't get tired after a while

jsnm
10-03-2017, 09:29 PM
Yep I got this a lot in the beginning running it full time. It gets better like allnatty said.

Electromass
10-03-2017, 09:44 PM
Yup, there was a point recently when I swear I could've slept all day everyday.

Anzel
10-04-2017, 02:42 AM
Same issue here and yes I switched to dosing before bed and it worked.
Try not to eat an hour or two before bed and your blood sugar and insulin will be low , pin and goto bed...this will help burn fat.

Anzel
Puritysourcelabs.ru representative

Visit Puritysourcelabs.ru or PM me.

Big L
10-04-2017, 03:52 AM
I’ve been pinning 2iu when I first wake up and again at bedtime for several months now, and the only real “side effect” that I’ve noticed is I seem to be more and more tired during the day the longer I use it.

I’ve been thinking about switching to 4iu before bed instead. Thoughts?

I stopped pinning in the morning. I do 5ius between 4-6pm. Now when I get tired it's already bedtime...lol
However my main side is sore/achy hands, elbows and shoulder joints. Super tingly hands! But I love HGH so fuck the pain! Lol

A-Raff
10-04-2017, 08:10 AM
I'm no expert in the field, currently using hgh myself and it makes me tired as fuck too. But I use t4 from readings about it may help with hgh results. Could possibly also help counter the tired feels for some.. unfortunately didn't help me in that department[emoji23][emoji30]

SelectHGH
10-08-2017, 12:37 AM
I'm no expert in the field, currently using hgh myself and it makes me tired as fuck too. But I use t4 from readings about it may help with hgh results. Could possibly also help counter the tired feels for some.. unfortunately didn't help me in that department[emoji23][emoji30]

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkYes, T4 is very effiective, but be careful with dosages and administration, it is dangerous to the thyroid gland and is recommended for professionals who know what they are doing.

allnattyjuice
10-08-2017, 12:38 AM
I ran 50-100-125mcg ish ed n had no problems. I'd say 50-100 is just right

SelectHGH
10-08-2017, 12:50 AM
I ran 50-100-125mcg ish ed n had no problems. I'd say 50-100 is just rightUsually 25-100mcg ed may be acceptable for an adult without pathology of the thyroid gland. But if these suggestions will read, for example 16 year old teenager, the consequences can be fatal.

This is as insulin - harmless in correct doses and with proper administration, and deadly in the hands of beginners.

Therefore, "when using the drug, consult your doctor" :)

A-Raff
10-08-2017, 01:39 AM
Yes, T4 is very effiective, but be careful with dosages and administration, it is dangerous to the thyroid gland and is recommended for professionals who know what they are doing.

Shit I didn't realise this[emoji15] I thought t4 was a almost impossible to overdose cos what your body doesn't need won't be converted to t3. Therefore making supplementing with t3 dangerous in the wrong hands but not Su much t4 :/ I got a cheap shitty t4 liquid from a questionable peptide website so I've just been using 200mcg worth per day(assuming it's slightly underdosed)