PDA

View Full Version : Anyone ever do a Sust/Deca/Anavar cycle?

SuperNova00
10-05-2017, 06:14 PM
I just started a sus/dec/var cycle yesterday at 450mg EW/300mg EW/40mg ED. Iv done a cycle similar to this in the past except I used dbol in place of the var. I didnt like how bloated I was and my blood pressure goes nuts with dbol. My goal here is to add lean mass without too much water weight. So I was wondering if anyone had good results from a similar cycle? I plan on running the sus and deca for 15 weeks and the var for 8 weeks.

My calorie intake is around 3600 per day with around 260 grams of protein, 300 to 400 grams carbs, and 80 to 100 grams fat each day split into 6 meals including morning shake and pwo shake on top.

Sent from my VS988 using Tapatalk

Hatebreed
10-05-2017, 06:32 PM
Hard to comment with out knowin age, weight and experiance.
Im 5'6'' 165lbs with moderate cycle experiance, right now im running a test-deca-eq cycle and am getting good results. 750-600-450 for 15weeks
I plan to throw 50mg daily winnie for the last 6 weeks to harden every thing up and clear up any aromatization.

SuperNova00
10-05-2017, 07:00 PM
Hard to comment with out knowin age, weight and experiance.
Im 5'6'' 165lbs with moderate cycle experiance, right now im running a test-deca-eq cycle and am getting good results. 750-600-450 for 15weeks
I plan to throw 50mg daily winnie for the last 6 weeks to harden every thing up and clear up any aromatization.I posted earlier today on the new member introduction section with my stats and pics. I just dont know how to link to that section to this post. so heres a quickie on stats.

Height: 5'11"
Weight: 205
BF: around 15% im guessing

Been doing cycles for past 10 years but not consistent every year and this past year I havent ran anything. Iv used just about every AAS compound there is. I used to run heavy big dosed cycles in the past but dont like the sides vs gains and my body reacts good with low to moderate dosages and I dont have to fight so hard to keep side effects at bay. I like your stack minus the EQ which gives me the worse blood pressure problems out of all the AAS. Anything above 400mg deca a week gives me crazy bloat and prolactin issues. I like winny which I do have as well but im going to save it for spring.

I dont like taking too many ancillary drugs and like to limit their use so with the above dosages, i can usually avoid most effects but i do have letro and dostinex on hand just in case. Arimidex doesnt do shit for me.

Hatebreed
10-05-2017, 08:46 PM
I posted earlier today on the new member introduction section with my stats and pics. I just dont know how to link to that section to this post. so heres a quickie on stats.

Height: 5'11"
Weight: 205
BF: around 15% im guessing

Been doing cycles for past 10 years but not consistent every year and this past year I havent ran anything. Iv used just about every AAS compound there is. I used to run heavy big dosed cycles in the past but dont like the sides vs gains and my body reacts good with low to moderate dosages and I dont have to fight so hard to keep side effects at bay. I like your stack minus the EQ which gives me the worse blood pressure problems out of all the AAS. Anything above 400mg deca a week gives me crazy bloat and prolactin issues. I like winny which I do have as well but im going to save it for spring.

I dont like taking too many ancillary drugs and like to limit their use so with the above dosages, i can usually avoid most effects but i do have letro and dostinex on hand just in case. Arimidex doesnt do shit for me.

Bro I think you have the right idea, you have a very conservative mindset when it comes to your drug usage. You and I agree in that more is not always better and it best to be prepaired but not need it than to be caught with your pants down. lol
With that said you are a big boy, much bigger than I it would seem to me that your dosing is very conservative (low), however if your seeing the desired results why use more? Im sure many would come right out and say that you need atleast this much of this and that, but what makes them right? whats good for you might suck for me and vise versa. The common denominator is how you respond to the drug type and amount and any one who tells you different is an idiot.
Thats just MHO.

Spyderwebb
10-05-2017, 11:22 PM
I just started a sus/dec/var cycle yesterday at 450mg EW/300mg EW/40mg ED. Iv done a cycle similar to this in the past except I used dbol in place of the var. I didnt like how bloated I was and my blood pressure goes nuts with dbol. My goal here is to add lean mass without too much water weight. So I was wondering if anyone had good results from a similar cycle? I plan on running the sus and deca for 15 weeks and the var for 8 weeks.

My calorie intake is around 3600 per day with around 260 grams of protein, 300 to 400 grams carbs, and 80 to 100 grams fat each day split into 6 meals including morning shake and pwo shake on top.

Yes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SuperNova00
10-06-2017, 05:40 AM
Bro I think you have the right idea, you have a very conservative mindset when it comes to your drug usage. You and I agree in that more is not always better and it best to be prepaired but not need it than to be caught with your pants down. lol
With that said you are a big boy, much bigger than I it would seem to me that your dosing is very conservative (low), however if your seeing the desired results why use more? Im sure many would come right out and say that you need atleast this much of this and that, but what makes them right? whats good for you might suck for me and vise versa. The common denominator is how you respond to the drug type and amount and any one who tells you different is an idiot.
Thats just MHO.It took me a while to learn more isnt better. When I started cycling, I was way too young and didnt have my diet in check, training was shit, but I was like the young guys you see more and more of now days that just want to get big fast and thought using a needle or popping a pill would give results by itself and there was no point working out without being on gear. I was super hard headed and didnt listen to the older guys and the guys that knew what they were doing. They would preach to me about diet and proper training and tell me not to use gear until i was more advanced. Well i said fuck them they dont know shit and felt like they werent helping when they were. I wasted alot of money and was damaging my body at the same time with minimal results.
I used to run 1000mg+ test and stack high dosed compounds and even though I blew up, the sides were too much and I come to terms with myself that I'm not trying to compete or impress anyone anymore. Im older now and need to focus more on health since im in my 30s. I react very well to small dosages even 250mg test/week gives me gains.. My brother on the other hand cant run anything less than 400mg test but he can also run 800mg to 1000mg test without getting gyno and needing help with water bloat. I get gyno above 400mg/week and water retention becomes a problem. I hate my brother for that but i also gain much better and can hold gains very well after a cycle where my brother has to work harder. Weird

Lee Priest is one of my fav BBers and i like his thoughts and mindset on dosing compounds. I watch his you tube videos all the time.