PDA

View Full Version : Drinking the winnie

Hatebreed
10-05-2017, 07:34 PM
Ok so we all know you can drink waterbased winnie right?
But can you drink oilbased winnie?
I hope one of the brothers out there has some insight? I hope to hear from you all soon.

SuperNova00
10-05-2017, 08:03 PM
Yes you can. Done it but works better if you inject IMO

Sent from my VS988 using Tapatalk

Hatebreed
10-05-2017, 08:24 PM
Yes you can. Done it but works better if you inject IMO

I know brother, it does but its vet grade and the Cristal's are huge, I can't even get them out the vial with a 21g, I'm going to try drawing out with an 18g but I sure the fuck am not going to poke myself 7 days a week with no 18g pin. Lmfao

Hatebreed
10-05-2017, 08:26 PM
Read this, it should explain it.
https://brotherhoodofpain.com/anabolic-steroid-discussion/41225-stanazol-injections.html

max562
10-05-2017, 08:50 PM
Agree with the injection of winny but it is literally a pain in the ass..i drink it I just add more to compensate

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

max562
10-05-2017, 08:52 PM
I dont think u can drink oilbase

Hatebreed
10-05-2017, 09:15 PM
I dont think u can drink oilbase

Ya im not to sure about that either. Because as we know 17alkaloid steroids are to be taken on an empty stomach because fat in the digestinal tract effect absorbtion. well if its oilbase its allready in fat, right?

urkel
10-05-2017, 09:33 PM
There is seriously nothing more painful than water based winny. I could have saved myself alot of pain and misery by drinking that. Wow learned something new. Thanks fellas.

SuperNova00
10-05-2017, 09:35 PM
I didnt notice any difference from drinking oil base to popping the pills.. Never heard of having to eat 17's on empty stomach. I just pop the pills in the morning with breakfast. After two hours of eating, your body has pretty much absorbed everything in the stomach so it doesnt matter. Also if its crystalizing try heating bottle up to draw liquid. Oil based winny if very tempermental even when brewing.

Hatebreed
10-05-2017, 09:42 PM
I didnt notice any difference from drinking oil base to popping the pills.. Never heard of having to eat 17's on empty stomach. I just pop the pills in the morning with breakfast. After two hours of eating, your body has pretty much absorbed everything in the stomach so it doesnt matter. Also if its crystalizing try heating bottle up to draw liquid. Oil based winny if very tempermental even when brewing.

Will adding heat shrink the crystals? there just too big to fit down the needle. They also appear stick to the sides of the vial.

urkel
10-05-2017, 09:49 PM
Will adding heat shrink the crystals? there just too big to fit down the needle. They also appear stick to the sides of the vial.

My brother usually puts them on the stove at medium heat for a few minutes. Just enough to break up the crystals. Seems like Winny and Deca both seem to have the habit of forming crystals. At least more so than others.

SuperNova00
10-05-2017, 10:09 PM
Yes. Get a pan and set the bottle in it, fill with water so level comes about half way up bottle. Then heat slowly on low heat. Heating too fast will crash your shit and it will turn cloudy then its fucked. Make sure to put a needle in the top of vial before heating so bottle doesnt bust with the pressure from heat and it can vent. Heat just enough until crystals melt then remove from heat

Hatebreed
10-06-2017, 12:04 AM
More imput please?

A$AP
10-06-2017, 03:16 AM
I can't inject. Knots up to bad on me

Sent from my XT1710-02 using Tapatalk

Smik
10-06-2017, 03:42 AM
Drunk the waterbased winstrol , but never saw the oilbased winstrol ,even there is the type one for me still scare to try the oil to drink , I thought the oil cant be adopt totally by the tissue .

SuperNova00
10-06-2017, 05:55 AM
More imput please?After remove from heat, let bottle cool until warm to touch then lightly shake bottle so it mixes evenly and draw your stuff out. The crystals will just melt and go back into suspension. After time they will reform again.

joko123
10-06-2017, 01:04 PM
Yes heat the bottle let it cool and then pin it. I remember watching one of bostin loyds videos he was pinning something that crystallized, maybe it test suspension in water, looked like a pain in the ass. He was constantly pushing and pulling back on the plunger.

Can you tell a difference between pinning it and taking it orally ? Some people swear by injectable winny

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

seventhltd
10-06-2017, 03:16 PM
What brand is this brother? I usually try to stick with Nabolic or desma for this reason..if it isn't Micronized that shit will hurt like hell if you can even get it out of the pin and into your body first lol..

seventhltd
10-06-2017, 03:24 PM
i read your original post wrong I see your winstrol is oil based sounds to me like it has just crashed..heating it will.do the trick as other have said then you should have no problem drawing it up and shooting away...good luck let us know how it goes bro

Hatebreed
10-06-2017, 05:58 PM
i read your original post wrong I see your winstrol is oil based sounds to me like it has just crashed..heating it will.do the trick as other have said then you should have no problem drawing it up and shooting away...good luck let us know how it goes bro
Ok fellas, to answer the questions and give an update. The brand is Valkrie. Ok so today i did as every one advised and heated it up in a pan of water. It had no effect in crystal size. Of course it made the oil much thinner and easier to draw but yet I was unable to draw with a 22g like i usually use for all my other gear. I did use an 18 to draw and it worked just fine, i swiched pins to a 23g which i usually use to inject and it started just fine then the pluger got stuck. OH SHIT. So I pulled back and went for it again with no success, so I pushed like a mofo and shure as shit i dumped 1ml in like half a second. We all know winnie is paifull as hell to begin with but to dump the whole thing in one shot its going to be a real pain in the ass, LMFAO.
Ok so thats how it went.

Hatebreed
10-06-2017, 06:01 PM
What brand is this brother? I usually try to stick with Nabolic or desma for this reason..if it isn't Micronized that shit will hurt like hell if you can even get it out of the pin and into your body first lol..
My only experiance with winnie is water based and what i assumed to be human grade gear, however this is oilbase and i think its vet grade gear because the crystals are not micronised like the water based i had???
The brand is Valkrie.
I do appriciate your imput bro.Thanks

Hatebreed
10-06-2017, 06:03 PM
[QUOTE=joko123;621621]Yes heat the bottle let it cool and then pin it. I remember watching one of bostin loyds videos he was pinning something that crystallized, maybe it test suspension in water, looked like a pain in the ass. He was constantly pushing and pulling back on the plunger.

Can you tell a difference between pinning it and taking it orally ? Some people swear by injectable winny

Never taken oral so i have nuthing to judge it by????

Workn1t
10-07-2017, 12:29 AM
I never done Winny... But I'm curious is the water based injection that much better than taking the pills?? As painful as I hear it is why wouldn't everyone just take the oral route??

davidvelezbian06
10-07-2017, 12:53 AM
OK, so what's the virdict? Can you drink oilbase Winnie?

Hatebreed
10-08-2017, 07:04 PM
OK, so what's the virdict? Can you drink oilbase Winnie?
Idk bro never could get a difinitve answer????
But I can tell you that this is day 6 of pinning the shit crystals and all and its by far the smoothed Winnie I've ever used. Hell its only been 6 days and instant acne, the shit must be good.