PDA

View Full Version : Switching Esters

d-man
10-07-2017, 12:56 AM
If I want to switch test esters (C to E ) , will there be a lag time? I inject EOD to keep my T levels stable since I have low SHBG. I'm wondering if I switch from test C to Test E will my levels drop until the E gets into my system? I usually add a small amount of prop as well (10mgs).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JohnDoe
10-07-2017, 01:02 AM
I’ve never heard of anyone injecting Test e or c EOD as the half life is generally 7-10 days with enanthate supposedly having the longer of the two....

BIGCASPER
10-07-2017, 01:02 AM
No change at all Dman..your good to go!

Hatebreed
10-07-2017, 01:13 AM
Yep bumbin both previous responded. C-E there is only one carbon molecule difference in the ester so time release difference between the two would most likely be mesured in hours. I think the cyponate is the ester which is the longer of the two.
Like JD was pointing out 3x a week? Overkill imhop, twice a week for either c or e would be fine, unless your a sadist who just likes to poke himself? Lol

Hatebreed
10-07-2017, 01:19 AM
[QUOTE=d-man;621904]If I want to switch test esters (C to E ) , will there be a lag time? I inject EOD to keep my T levels stable since I have low SHBG. I'm wondering if I switch from test C to Test E will my levels drop until the E gets into my system? I usually add a small amount of prop as well (10mgs).

Here bro this is an exelent read on esters, its super easy to understand.https://brotherhoodofpain.com/anabolic-steroid-discussion/114-esters-easy-understand.html

d-man
10-07-2017, 01:22 AM
It took me over a year to dial myself in with my TRT protocol and I tried all different scenarios. I was still feeling like shit when I did 3x week (mon , wed , fri). I would crash Sunday night/Monday morning. The only thing that works for me and has me feeling optimal is EOD day injections of 40 mgs. That gives my least amount of sides. Keeps my E at top of the range (where I feel the best) and keeps Hemo , Hematocrit and RBC's in range. I know the half life of these esters but they don't work like that for me and my Low (teens) SHBG. I use 29 gauge slin pin and inject in my delts and tris. This is best for me with no spikes from a larger dose. Has me at TT 1,050 and my free T is double the top of the reference range with this protocol. No peaks or valley's so to speak.

Hatebreed
10-07-2017, 01:49 AM
Ever try sustenol? I hear its ideal for trt ??

d-man
10-07-2017, 02:10 AM
Ever try sustenol? I hear its ideal for trt ??

That was my next question! Is anyone running sustanon on TRT. I think I will grab some and give it a try since it has the different esters already mixed in it.

Hatebreed
10-07-2017, 02:39 AM
[QUOTE=d-man;621936]That was my next question! Is anyone running sustanon on TRT. I think I will grab some and give it a try since it has the different esters already mixed in it.

I know its what the doctor gives my dad for trt.

JohnDoe
10-07-2017, 03:50 PM
That was my next question! Is anyone running sustanon on TRT. I think I will grab some and give it a try since it has the different esters already mixed in it.

Careful where you get Sust from. Some labs do a “poor man’s” version and it’s Test C, E, and P - not true sustanon esters. I know AEL has legit sustanon - try theirs.

d-man
10-07-2017, 04:08 PM
Careful where you get Sust from. Some labs do a “poor man’s” version and it’s Test C, E, and P - not true sustanon esters. I know AEL has legit sustanon - try theirs.

Thank you for the heads up and recommendation. That's who I will use. I remember doing Pre-loaded Sus from Mexico back in the day. I still have scar tissue in my Fuckn ass cheeks from those harpoons!!!! 18 gauge if I recall correctly.

JohnDoe
10-08-2017, 01:11 AM
Thank you for the heads up and recommendation. That's who I will use. I remember doing Pre-loaded Sus from Mexico back in the day. I still have scar tissue in my Fuckn ass cheeks from those harpoons!!!! 18 gauge if I recall correctly.

18g!!?? Fuck I draw with 18’s...you could spear a fish with that gauge lol

lokthai
10-08-2017, 04:04 AM
[QUOTE=d-man;621904]If I want to switch test esters (C to E ) , will there be a lag time? I inject EOD to keep my T levels stable since I have low SHBG. I'm wondering if I switch from test C to Test E will my levels drop until the E gets into my system? I usually add a small amount of prop as well (10mgs).

Here bro this is an exelent read on esters, its super easy to understand.https://brotherhoodofpain.com/anabolic-steroid-discussion/114-esters-easy-understand.htmlStinging nettle root has been documented to lower shbg. Do a Google scholar search.

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk

d-man
10-08-2017, 02:18 PM
18g!!?? Fuck I draw with 18’s...you could spear a fish with that gauge lol

I remember feeling the needle tearing through my muscle! Young and dumb man.

JohnDoe
10-08-2017, 04:08 PM
I remember feeling the needle tearing through my muscle! Young and dumb man.

Been there, done that. We live and learn :)