PDA

View Full Version : the best sponsor on here with good juice people who have tried ive been away from the gym for 4 months got married now time to get back lets here it bros

Kirk B
12-22-2011, 11:21 PM
I want peope who have done the shit to let me know best bang for my buck and cheap i'm poor lol

paolo123
12-23-2011, 12:12 AM
what up Kirk. long time no see homey! hope u doing good bro. Icon has a sick deal going on 50% off everything till the 25th. Nothing but good reviews about him. Also Anabolik pharma and Big D pharma. I know for sure those 3 have good gear

Kirk B
12-23-2011, 12:27 AM
yes i seen the icon there gtg man I need a deal bad lol i wish there was no minimum with that got 2 kids with bdays in december both of them then 2 nefewes and wife ahh shit i wish this will last till i get some loot

Anxious1
12-23-2011, 02:06 AM
^ Lucky, Big D's rep is having a contest for the best butter faced chick. I have used his gear and loved it.

STEROID
12-23-2011, 02:36 AM
Welcome back Kirk.Not to sound like a dick brother,but if money is that tight maybe you should hold off on the gear until things are better for you?

That being said,check out the sponsors threads brother.Lots of great reviews on many of them.

epic1es
01-01-2012, 05:25 AM
Im brand new to this board...but im on AB's stuff right now...test e and test p kicker...i came across him through eroids. First time i ever ordered online had me nervous as shit but he came thru in less than a week..stuff is on point...good amount of pip from the prop...bout 5 weeks in on e. N p. Up bout 11lbs or so....hate the bacne lol....hes good to go though...i can post pics of his stuff

paolo123
01-01-2012, 12:58 PM
Ill be real with u bro. Thats a horrible 1st post. U join BOP to post that comment?

SFGiants
01-01-2012, 01:24 PM
I'm sure you can find what your looking for you just have to take the time to look around and reviews are just that if they are good reviews then the gear is good.

I don't believe in who has better gear then who because if say all made Test C at 250mg and all had good powder and all measure proper which is so damn easy then they all would have Test C that was just as equal to the other but the difference could come simple in what oil was use which still won't change the fact it's just as good only just in different oil.

This is just my opinion and when you do have say 3 different labels of the same stuff labeled the same dosage but one is weaker or stronger then IMO that's either under dosing, not good powder or overdosing.

SFGiants
01-01-2012, 01:26 PM
Ill be real with u bro. Thats a horrible 1st post. U join BOP to post that comment?

Smells like a can of spam don't it? lol

JTizzle
01-01-2012, 01:30 PM
AB has great gear and it's a shame the brand new guys that are coming over aren't doing a proper intro and getting members familiar with them before supporting a new src to BOP.. Giving a great new domestic source a bad rap.. How about we stay positive and supportive and direct them on how to handle themselves when new to the Brotherhood?

SFGiants
01-01-2012, 01:41 PM
AB has great gear and it's a shame the brand new guys that are coming over aren't doing a proper intro and getting members familiar with them before supporting a new src to BOP.. Giving a great new domestic source a bad rap.. How about we stay positive and supportive and direct them on how to handle themselves when new to the Brotherhood?

I wasn't trying to be a dick or bash AB bro I just am unsure what I'm reading on a 1st post and a different board is mentioned in that post.

JTizzle
01-01-2012, 01:51 PM
OH Giants not callin anyone out at all bro . please don't take it as such. It's more a call to new members to handle things the right way until the at bare minimum have a few posts under their belt.. Ya know? Makes their review mean a lil more than first post reviews do . lol

SFGiants
01-01-2012, 01:53 PM
OH Giants not callin anyone out at all bro . please don't take it as such. It's more a call to new members to handle things the right way until the at bare minimum have a few posts under their belt.. Ya know? Makes their review mean a lil more than first post reviews do . lol

Gotcha, I didn't even see that because I just zoned in on the board name and I'm sure he is cool but we have all seen spammers do these things for boards or sources and it kinda took me there.

JTizzle
01-01-2012, 02:54 PM
You make a great point.. I'm sure that gets old fast. I have a feelin you have been on bb forums alot longer than me lol.. RESPECT. Even though ur a Giants fan... lol lol

Reaper
01-01-2012, 03:25 PM
I'm a big fan of Sunny D's orange juice. But I hear Welches makes killer grape juice.

JTizzle
01-01-2012, 03:30 PM
lol Reaper if ur from the south try Five-Alive bro... nectar of the southern gods

Rmewrench
01-01-2012, 03:59 PM
Whey, Chicken and lift hard...I'm blowing up on that alone!!!

ShortnWide
01-01-2012, 05:06 PM

Good form-Cheers.

epic1es
01-01-2012, 05:27 PM
Just want to say sorry for my dog shyte first post. Didnt mean anything bad by it n i see now wut it looks like bein that 38 seconds after i join i post that...sorry guys dont wanna rub anyone the wrong way here

ShortnWide
01-01-2012, 05:55 PM
Its cool bro. Always need to check out the rules threads on any board-they're here to help us all.

Wacker
07-12-2013, 05:33 AM
Seem like some great guys on this forum with some experience really glad to be here. Please advise me if I post some stupid crap sometimes us newbies can get a little excited to participate to get some of the knowledge you guys have and miss a few steps in protacal...if I do please let me know.