PDA

View Full Version : HGH LR3

BigDaddyCool
10-07-2017, 05:35 PM
Hi guys,

I am currently running 2.7 IU per day of HGH (Pfizer). I've heard that combining it with HGH LR3 might be very powerful because of the synergic effect. However, most people will say that real HGH LR3 is almost impossible to find and that if it is the real thing, it will cost of fortune.

Dr. Tony Huge from ''Enhanced Athlete'' swears that what he's selling is the real thing...

Do you guys believe it is still possible these days to find real HGH LR3?

BigDaddyCool
10-07-2017, 05:52 PM
Sorry for the typo guys. I meant ''IGF LR3'' not ''HGH LR3''.

bigdaddy
10-07-2017, 06:45 PM
It absolutely can be found starting around 300 per kit 1000mcg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

bigmills
10-07-2017, 06:47 PM
I am 99.9999% sure that there is at least four companies out there who sell real igf. There could be more that's just what I know of off the top of my head the reason I know that is because igf is actually my favorite compound over any anabolic. There is no other compound out there I can take and my arms grow 2 inches in 45 days, and lose body fat while I'm doing it which is hard because I don't think I've ever been above 8% probably..

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

bigdaddy
10-07-2017, 06:50 PM
I failed to mention I have seen gains with test hgh and LR3 that were phenomenal and I usually stop after 30 days for a break

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

kawa636
10-07-2017, 07:37 PM
I am 99.9999% sure that there is at least four companies out there who sell real igf. There could be more that's just what I know of off the top of my head the reason I know that is because igf is actually my favorite compound over any anabolic. There is no other compound out there I can take and my arms grow 2 inches in 45 days, and lose body fat while I'm doing it which is hard because I don't think I've ever been above 8% probably..

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

That is good to kno bro,will be running it in january,stocking up now.im hoping to drop bf below 10%.im currently at 12% bf

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk