PDA

View Full Version : subcutaneously Vs IM

Hank
10-07-2017, 11:50 PM
Gonna try to get blood work done this week. I know you shoot 10 iu's, then have blood drawn at 3 hour mark with no strenuous activity beforehand. Will there be a difference in result subcutaneously vs IM?
and if I have been on 2 iu's for two weeks already, what is the minimum number I should be looking for?

SelectHGH
10-08-2017, 12:05 AM
Gonna try to get blood work done this week. I know you shoot 10 iu's, then have blood drawn at 3 hour mark with no strenuous activity beforehand. Will there be a difference in result subcutaneously vs IM?
and if I have been on 2 iu's for two weeks already, what is the minimum number I should be looking for?To be honest, absolutely any numbers.

To conduct such a test you need to know your baseline IGF-1 and IGF binding protein level.

There is no defined constants, too many factors affect the IGF. For example, the basic level, blood sugar level, diet, amount of sleep, stress, age, gender, General health, liver function, weight, height, IGF binding proteins.

Even Pfizer does not indicate the levels of IGF in their instructions, they write, "if the level of IGF above normal, reduce the dosage".

So your IGF-1 should change in a big way from the basic level. But no one can give an exact figure.

SelectHGH
10-08-2017, 12:09 AM
About IM vs subcutaneous - the instructions clearly stated subcutaneous administration, but the experience of many of the tests shows IM more effectively for such tests.