PDA

View Full Version : So water retention while on Cyp...

badboujie
10-09-2017, 12:36 AM
Quick question just got off my cycle and I had a lot of water weight on me. Does Prop and Enanthate give you that same watery look?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

bigmills
10-09-2017, 12:54 AM
Quick question just got off my cycle and I had a lot of water weight on me. Does Prop and Enanthate give you that same watery look?

Sent from my SM-G955U using TapatalkYes enanthate will probably do the exact same thing to you. I say probably because everybody is different. However cypionate, and enanthate are almost identical so I would guess the answer would be yes, and some people believe that Pro doesn't hold as much water which personally I don't think it does, and again everyone is different.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

GearGod
10-09-2017, 01:02 AM
Prop will seriously bloat you up even more. I don’t know why the general consensus is that it gives you more of a dry look. Test is test. It tends to bloat most people due to aromatization. Get a good AI on hand when running test and it will get rid of that water weight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

badboujie
10-09-2017, 01:18 AM
I had aromasin and I was doing 12.5 ed and that water retention was bad. I came off my cycle a week and a half ago and all that water weight finally disappeared

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

bigmills
10-09-2017, 01:43 AM
Prop will seriously bloat you up even more. I don’t know why the general consensus is that it gives you more of a dry look. Test is test. It tends to bloat most people due to aromatization. Get a good AI on hand when running test and it will get rid of that water weight.

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkI definitely agree with this. Get a good AI, and if you're already taking one you might want to throw in a little nolvadex here and there that will also help get the water weight off..

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk