PDA

View Full Version : New injection spot

kaneman
10-10-2017, 01:50 AM
Anyone ever hit lats? I’m needing a new spot to inject cause of switching to m/w/f/s Pinning schedule. I’ve heard it’s a good spot just don’t know anyone who hits it and haven’t heard many ppl talk about it. I have a wide back and my lays are pretty predominate so it seems a good choice for me. Any advice?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

joko123
10-10-2017, 01:55 AM
Yeah brother it's a great place to dump a decent amount of oil into. I take arm pull it across my chest and rest it on a shelf or towel rack. Don't pull it snug across you want the lat to be relaxed. Find the biggest part and poke yourself. Like anything even if you're a vet been in the game awhile start with a low amount of oil, it's still a virgin muscle

whoremoan
10-10-2017, 02:36 AM
Lats is my fav body part to inject by far

Ragnor
10-10-2017, 02:50 AM
Anyone ever hit lats? I’m needing a new spot to inject cause of switching to m/w/f/s Pinning schedule. I’ve heard it’s a good spot just don’t know anyone who hits it and haven’t heard many ppl talk about it. I have a wide back and my lays are pretty predominate so it seems a good choice for me. Any advice?

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkHit Lats a lot very good injection spot when you have the muscle there, as I see you do from your pics.

VIKING KING

goldenbrowninla
10-10-2017, 02:54 AM
I’ve been wanting to try lats, I like that idea of laying your arm across a shelf or something, that sounds legit.

Anyone tried Upper traps? I pinned an Upper trap with a 5/8 25g and it felt pretty good until I woke up with a pretty bad cramp, took a few days of stretching to go back to normal. Anyone have advice on Upper traps?

Weapon X
10-10-2017, 02:12 PM
Check this link out. I rotate between left and right dorso and ventro gluteal sites. Large-volume IM injections: 
A review of best practices - ONA (http://www.oncologynurseadvisor.com/chemotherapy/large-volume-im-injections-a-review-of-best-practices/article/281208/)

IslandCre8tion
10-11-2017, 12:59 AM
Check this link out. I rotate between left and right dorso and ventro gluteal sites. Large-volume IM injections: 
A review of best practices - ONA (http://www.oncologynurseadvisor.com/chemotherapy/large-volume-im-injections-a-review-of-best-practices/article/281208/)

Ventrogluteal, when you hit the right spot, is awesome!! can hold 5ml of oil, very little nerve endings, and no veins to hit. Also, the muscle is not used very much so if you do get PIP it's minimal considering how little you need to use that muscle. definitely in my rotation!

kaneman
10-11-2017, 01:16 AM
Thanks for all the replies appreciate the suggestions

kaneman
10-11-2017, 01:22 AM
Ventrogluteal, when you hit the right spot, is awesome!! can hold 5ml of oil, very little nerve endings, and no veins to hit. Also, the muscle is not used very much so if you do get PIP it's minimal considering how little you need to use that muscle. definitely in my rotation!

Ya that’s in my rotation now only shitty thing is I have to have my girl pin me there cause I can’t reach around that far lol