PDA

View Full Version : Pre load Pins or leave in Vial?

Diesel1965
10-10-2017, 05:59 PM
Brother's and Sister's do you pre load your Pins or draw from the vial on injection day? And why do you it the way you do it. Advantages and disadvantages of the way you do it. Let's hear it.

joko123
10-10-2017, 06:05 PM
I'm not sure why you'd pre load syringes just draw and shoot, your risk breaking down the rubber stopper if you draw and leave in the syringe

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Diesel1965
10-10-2017, 06:33 PM
I'm not sure why you'd pre load syringes just draw and shoot, your risk breaking down the rubber stopper if you draw and leave in the syringe

How long could you leave it in the syringe before it starts to break the rubber stopper down? And do you think the gear looses it's potency while in the barrel?

joko123
10-10-2017, 06:46 PM
I'm not sure I just think you're creating unnecessary risk

Xraytek
10-10-2017, 06:51 PM
Ya I wouldn't like to pre load. I like the excitement of drawing out the gear before my pins.

roadie
10-10-2017, 06:56 PM

I preload because i prefer short esters so I typically shot ED or EOD with slin pins. I usually load enough pins for the week. I have been doing this for years with no problems. I have never seen a stopper degrade.

Judgmentalist
10-10-2017, 06:57 PM
The only time I preload a pin is if I have free time now and I know I’m going to be pushed for time later when I want to pin. It saves me a few minutes if I’m late getting out the door somewhere occasionally.

Diesel1965
10-10-2017, 07:17 PM

I like drawing from a vial myself. But I didn't know if there were people that like to preload them or leave it in the vials. Just was wondering if anybody does it or had done it.

joko123
10-10-2017, 07:36 PM
I like drawing from a vial myself. But I didn't know if there were people that like to preload them or leave it in the vials. Just was wondering if anybody does it or had done it.

If you did draw and leave in a pin for a couple days would be the end of the would ? Most likely not. I've heard people mailing themselves a few pins when they go on vacation. But as far as setting themselves up for the month that I don't think is common

jsnm
10-10-2017, 07:40 PM
I always just draw from vial the day of and shoot it,I feel a concern for bacteria to grow in a syringe,doesn’t seem as air tight as a vial. I go day by day even when pinning every day multiple times.

Themaskedrider
10-10-2017, 09:28 PM
i only preload when traveling with gear. My TRT doc used to send me home with a months supply of preloaded syringes. I've read that not only can the rubber on the stopper degrade but the plastic of the syringe can start to deteriorate and get into your oil as well. I wouldn't do it as habit, but only if needed.

IslandCre8tion
10-11-2017, 12:55 AM
i draw from the vial and shoot the same day. For me it comes down to sterility. If you swab the vial and injection site, then draw and shoot, that is maintaining a sterile field. Once you open the package of the syringe or the pin it's no longer sterile. Leaving the syringe or pin exposed to the elements, no matter where you store it, it is no longer sterile and subject to bacteria. Now, will bacteria really grow and be a health concern in 24-48 hours, probably not. but why risk it?

J60487
10-12-2017, 05:44 AM
I preload. I have access to very sterile equipment. I like thin pins, so it's a pain to draw the oils out so I take time to draw them all out place them in sealed bag and good to go. What kills the rubber seals is water and air, reusing or holding water based stuff for longer than a week or two I wouldn't advice.

Sent from my SGH-I527M using Tapatalk

THEPROGRAM
10-12-2017, 06:13 PM
I preload. I have access to very sterile equipment. I like thin pins, so it's a pain to draw the oils out so I take time to draw them all out place them in sealed bag and good to go. What kills the rubber seals is water and air, reusing or holding water based stuff for longer than a week or two I wouldn't advice.

I've done this exact same method for years. Every Sat or Sun (depending on which football game I'm watching) is when I load up my pins for the week. Why? Well, like J60487 said, slin pin's take forever to draw oils- Which, isn't very convenient, if your tired and just trying to do a quick inject after a long day. Also, I'm just fucking lazy. I put them in a ziplock bag as well. Never had an issue with contamination. It's all preference really.

Hatebreed
10-12-2017, 06:21 PM
Bro, trust me, make your life easier and safer. LEAVE IT IN THE VIAL.

IslandCre8tion
10-12-2017, 07:03 PM

you could always get a larger gauge pin to draw, then switch to smaller thin walled gauge to shoot. most people use 2 pins anyway

Gearaholic
10-12-2017, 08:19 PM
every time I pre-load a syringe for whatever reason I end up some how getting the plunger pushed far enough oil starts leaking and then shit just goes south cause now you've wasted gear and oil is fucking everywhere

Sqwuidd
10-13-2017, 12:49 AM
Dude - draw and shoot on the spot unless you know you’re gonna be strapped for time on next pin day.

kaneman
10-13-2017, 01:43 AM
I pre load pins all the time, have done for the past year or so. I pin super early in the am before workout sometimes 330am so I don’t have time for all that. Never once had an issue. Just keep it in an air tight container or bag