PDA

View Full Version : Need help with cycle

kaneman
10-11-2017, 01:10 AM
Ok so here’s the low down of my dilemma for this cycle. I’m currently running test E 750mg/wk mast E 600mg/wk. I have a powerlifting meet this dec and want to incorporate some tren obviously for the insane fast strength gains. I have run tren 2 times before and both times my tren was close to the same dose as my test. Both times had pretty bad sides and didn’t enjoy it much. Here’s where I’m at a loss. I would like to try low test (250wk) and higher tren
(400wk) because everyone I’ve talked to and all the research I’ve done has brought me to the conclusion that this is better for sides and the fact that the tren shines more when higher then test. Now if I drop my test down I’m worried about loss of gains and everything that comes with it being at like 7 weeks out from My meet that would be a shitty deal. Anyone have any ideas or suggestions as to what would be a good approach? Would really appreciate the help

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

G160
10-11-2017, 01:15 AM
Ok so here’s the low down of my dilemma for this cycle. I’m currently running test E 750mg/wk mast E 600mg/wk. I have a powerlifting meet this dec and want to incorporate some tren obviously for the insane fast strength gains. I have run tren 2 times before and both times my tren was close to the same dose as my test. Both times had pretty bad sides and didn’t enjoy it much. Here’s where I’m at a loss. I would like to try low test (250wk) and higher tren
(400wk) because everyone I’ve talked to and all the research I’ve done has brought me to the conclusion that this is better for sides and the fact that the tren shines more when higher then test. Now if I drop my test down I’m worried about loss of gains and everything that comes with it being at like 7 weeks out from My meet that would be a shitty deal. Anyone have any ideas or suggestions as to what would be a good approach? Would really appreciate the help

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkI dont know man imo this stuff is subjective ive ran tren at insane doses all i get is strength and fat loss, but i put test at high doses with the tren along and keep e low enough the gains are insane, frankly i dont know if i can attribute much to tren but if it were me high test high tren, it might not be the answer you want to hear but thats me...400 tren a week isnt much tho...800 tren 400 test would be low test high tren imo

Sent from my SM-G550T1 using Tapatalk

kaneman
10-11-2017, 01:21 AM
I dont know man imo this stuff is subjective ive ran tren at insane doses all i get is strength and fat loss, but i put test at high doses with the tren along and keep e low enough the gains are insane, frankly i dont know if i can attribute much to tren but if it were me high test high tren, it might not be the answer you want to hear but thats me...400 tren a week isnt much tho...800 tren 400 test would be low test high tren imo

Appreciate the honest answer bro. It’s high tren for me lol. The gains I got off 500 test 300 tren were insane!!! I try not to run more then I need to grow and if I can keep growing off lower #’s I’ll keep it at that. Maybe I’ll just give it a shot with high test and if it gets unbearable I’ll drop test down

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

G160
10-11-2017, 01:26 AM
Appreciate the honest answer bro. It’s high tren for me lol. The gains I got off 500 test 300 tren were insane!!! I try not to run more then I need to grow and if I can keep growing off lower #’s I’ll keep it at that. Maybe I’ll just give it a shot with high test and if it gets unbearable I’ll drop test down

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkI guess i got lucky with sides, tren just pisses me off week one and short sleep hours but thats at 800tren 900test, that was a mistake since i changed from test c 200 to test e 300 and miscalculated dose of test

Ragnor
10-11-2017, 03:13 AM

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkI'd go Test same as now with the Mast and Tren A 100mg day. Insane Strength Gains. Also real Halo added as an Oral.

VIKING KING

xlr8mechanism
10-11-2017, 03:18 AM
I'd go Test same as now with the Mast and Tren A 100mg day. Insane Strength Gains. Also real Halo added as an Oral.

VIKING KING

dont lie ragnor everyone knows you pin with a turkey injector

G160
10-11-2017, 03:44 AM
I'd go Test same as now with the Mast and Tren A 100mg day. Insane Strength Gains. Also real Halo added as an Oral.

VIKING KINGYeaaah!!!