PDA

View Full Version : Wife and var

gravityshackels
10-12-2017, 02:29 PM
My wife wants to run a 8 week cycle of Var. I was wondering if anyone provide any experience... dosage for first timer..I have read 10 mg everything she has is 20 mg caps.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

macedog24
10-12-2017, 02:41 PM
My wife wants to run a 8 week cycle of Var. I was wondering if anyone provide any experience... dosage for first timer..I have read 10 mg everything she has is 20 mg caps.

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkGravity ask whomever youve gotten them from if they used any filler.
If they did not seperating it wouldnt be to much of an issue.
Other wise you will never know what % of var your dividing and/or taking.

10mg is ideal to start.

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

gravityshackels
10-12-2017, 02:49 PM
Thanks mace...how about 10mg a day when would be best time to dose right before she goes to gym

kaneman
10-12-2017, 03:17 PM
Thanks mace...how about 10mg a day when would be best time to dose right before she goes to gym

Var has a short half life so depending on when she goes to the gym I would split dose into two 5mg and take two times a day preferably one right before workout. My wife ran var like this for 7-8 weeks with amazing results

skinsfan
10-12-2017, 03:22 PM
My wife had the 20mg caps and just split them into two doses. She also ran the entire 20 mg/day. She experienced some water weight.

gravityshackels
10-12-2017, 03:30 PM
Var has a short half life so depending on when she goes to the gym I would split dose into two 5mg and take two times a day preferably one right before workout. My wife ran var like this for 7-8 weeks with amazing results

She goes to gym around 1130-1200

gravityshackels
10-12-2017, 03:38 PM
Gravity ask whomever youve gotten them from if they used any filler.
If they did not seperating it wouldnt be to much of an issue.
Other wise you will never know what % of var your dividing and/or taking.

10mg is ideal to start.

Mace what do PSL mg look like...I just have 150 var at 20 mg already...was really hoping to to fork out any more cash. What if I were to cycle var and end of cycle look like how mg per day 60-80?

gravityshackels
10-12-2017, 03:41 PM

Yeah man she is excited and I'm excited for her so 7 weeks would probably optimal. Should I have her take some liver support as well.

macedog24
10-12-2017, 06:20 PM

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkAbout an 1hr- 1.5 hr before the gym. Should be good.

macedog24
10-12-2017, 06:21 PM
Mace what do PSL mg look like...I just have 150 var at 20 mg already...was really hoping to to fork out any more cash. What if I were to cycle var and end of cycle look like how mg per day 60-80?

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkMessaging you