PDA

View Full Version : MK677 dosage

Gymrat101
10-13-2017, 12:36 AM
I'm thinking 25amg a day just like everybody says but what if I split it half morning and half before bed?? So it will make me hungry all day and sleep like a baby. Any thoughts

Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk

Ragnor
10-13-2017, 05:23 AM
I'm thinking 25amg a day just like everybody says but what if I split it half morning and half before bed?? So it will make me hungry all day and sleep like a baby. Any thoughts

Sent from my LGLS755 using TapatalkI tried 25mg I couldn't hang but 12.5mg I'm fine. I tried Splitting dose all at night, nothing worked for the lethargy except going down on dosage for me.

VIKING KING

Gymrat101
10-13-2017, 10:15 AM
I tried 25mg I couldn't hang but 12.5mg I'm fine. I tried Splitting dose all at night, nothing worked for the lethargy except going down on dosage for me.

VIKING KINGI took 25mg it put me down for a good while but I ate so much I couldn't stop eating. Ill try 12.5

Hatebreed
10-25-2017, 11:20 PM
You figured out the optimal dosage yet gym rat? And what's the sides and how sever?
Post up some expeiriance brother I just orders some and need your input !!
Thanks

Montego
10-25-2017, 11:29 PM
For me 25mg is too much.

I can't control my appetite and even if I get 9+hours of sleep ill wake up with a sleep hangover for another hour or two.

12.5mg I get some hunger but, if I take it before my final meal of the day it's not bad. Sleep is improved and I wake up normally.

Splitting the dose probably would work at first but it's half life is 24 hours so it'll catch up to you eventually I suspect.

Gymrat101
10-25-2017, 11:29 PM
You figured out the optimal dosage yet gym rat? And what's the sides and how sever?
Post up some expeiriance brother I just orders some and need your input !!
ThanksWell I was taking 25mg before the gym which is early morning for me which was great I had great pump and energy but by the end of the day I started feeling like carp not sure why. So iv started taking 25mg before bed. Noticed my sleep is improving it feels like. I'm recovering faster it feels like if gone a week straight in the gym with no rest days and still killing it with no problem. Still eating like a mother f*****. Even eating a ton of carbs I feel leaner. All in all I'm happy with it. I do have to eat around 2am cuz I get up to pee and I can't go back to sleep with being hungry.

Gymrat101
10-25-2017, 11:31 PM
For me 25mg is too much.

I can't control my appetite and even if I get 9+hours of sleep ill wake up with a sleep hangover for another hour or two.

12.5mg I get some hunger but, if I take it before my final meal of the day it's not bad. Sleep is improved and I wake up normally.

Splitting the dose probably would work at first but it's half life is 24 hours so it'll catch up to you eventually I suspect.I tried splitting the dose like that but I just didn't feel like it was worth it since the half life is around 24 to 26 hours. Idk just my thoughts I guess.