PDA

View Full Version : First post on BOP

Boxsquatter
10-13-2017, 04:28 PM
So I went to my dr on sat after getting bloods done the week before. It was about 8 days from last pun. He asked me if I was feeling ok and I told him my libido was a little off. Other than that I felt fine. He told me my test level was 175. In my head I went yes jack it up DR. So any way he did I went from 200mg to 309mg a week. Now with that being said I can’t explain why my level was so low. There was no manipulation on my part. I haven’t been on anything since July besides my prescription. Of course I couldn’t tell my Dr that so maybe someone can shed light. Thanks🤙

Cowboymike
10-13-2017, 08:45 PM
What time of day did you take the test? And were you fasting at least 12 hours before you got the test? Did they measure your free test as well? If so what was that result, if you don’t mind sharing?

To be clear, you pinned 200mg 8 days prior to test?

Fancycat69
10-13-2017, 10:06 PM
Welcome man.

I’m assuming you’re taking test cyp?

How has your sleep been? Any alcohol or drug use close to the blood test?

joko123
10-14-2017, 02:12 AM
You basically bottom yourself out if you're pinning once a week, split your dose to twice a week and you're problem will most likely be solved. You're basically back at ground zero 7 days later

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fancycat69
10-14-2017, 12:38 PM
You basically bottom yourself out if you're pinning once a week, split your dose to twice a week and you're problem will most likely be solved. You're basically back at ground zero 7 days later

I wonder tho joko. If he’s taking test E or C will it drop that low that quickly?

joko123
10-14-2017, 12:41 PM
I wonder tho joko. If he’s taking test E or C will it drop that low that quickly?

It does believe it or not, it's more noticeable when your on trt becusse you go from normal to 99 year old man, but on cycle you go from supra physiological levels to still above average levels

Sqwuidd
10-14-2017, 02:03 PM
Welcome bro

Boxsquatter
10-16-2017, 04:28 PM
I have been on 2oo mg once a week for a long time and I have always run other compound with it. 200 is my dr dose any way my point was that he upped to 300mg a week. I almost kissed him. I don’t know what my free test was but i will look. Also it is cyp