PDA

View Full Version : BPC-157 advice

Stellar
10-13-2017, 10:24 PM
I am looking for advice on reputable suppliers of the peptide BPC-157. By searching the site I have found what looks to be an old member (Apex) sells the product, but is no longer a member with current recommendations. The other sponsors I have searched that sell peptides don't seem to carry this specific peptide. Any advice on where I can find a source that has good/current recommendations on reliability & quality for BPC157?

I plan on using BPC157 for Medial epicondylitis, also known as golfer's elbow.

Thanks in advance

gcghost
10-14-2017, 04:42 AM
Check out Sdmonster
He stocks it, priced pretty good too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Finn
10-14-2017, 06:18 AM
I just ordered 4 vials from purple panda because he has a good rep from what I have heard so far, I will let the brothers know in a few weeks what I think.

gcghost
10-14-2017, 06:21 AM
I just ordered 4 vials from purple panda because he has a good rep from what I have heard so far, I will let the brothers know in a few weeks what I think.

I'll be keen to read about the results. Been looking in this peptide, hoping it could help with my shoulder issues.

What are u taking it for??

Finn
10-14-2017, 11:47 AM
Yeah same deal, a bum shoulder.I think it helps acclerates healing. but that been said I think you still have to find out what caused the problem and try and remedy it.

Stellar
10-14-2017, 02:34 PM
Found Purple Panda, and will inquire about the product. Thanks for the advice.

Finn
11-02-2017, 09:36 AM
Just a quick follow up on pplabs bpc. The bpc had a tidy puck and mixed well. I have been having 200mcg twice a day for over to weeks and my shoulder feels appreciatively better in this short time. I have been using this time for rehab work.

Tylersburden
11-19-2017, 05:03 AM

any luck on the quailty? I'm hoping to hear good things. interested in a healing peptide stack.

Tylersburden
12-06-2017, 02:26 AM
Check out Sdmonster
He stocks it, priced pretty good too.

Pm Please
looking for some legit BPC for my should tear/strain.

Fast Willie from Philly
12-06-2017, 02:36 AM
I found it works better with tb500
I am looking for advice on reputable suppliers of the peptide BPC-157. By searching the site I have found what looks to be an old member (Apex) sells the product, but is no longer a member with current recommendations. The other sponsors I have searched that sell peptides don't seem to carry this specific peptide. Any advice on where I can find a source that has good/current recommendations on reliability & quality for BPC157?

I plan on using BPC157 for Medial epicondylitis, also known as golfer's elbow.

Thanks in advance

FL1025
12-06-2017, 04:57 AM
Honestly man I just finished up a run with enhancedchemicals BPC and it seemed to be dosed correctly and a decent price. I've used BPC probaly 6-7 times and this was on par with what I'm used too

FL1025
12-06-2017, 05:02 AM
Honestly man I just finished up a run with enhancedchemicals BPC and it seemed to be dosed correctly and a decent price. I've used BPC probaly 6-7 times and this was on par with what I'm used too

gcghost
12-11-2017, 01:10 PM
Pm Please
looking for some legit BPC for my should tear/strain.

Inbox is full bro

startedtogym
05-27-2018, 05:08 PM
Enhanced chemicals does not sell BPC 157 to the public any more. I tried with Apex Peptides. their online payment is not working. I tried through w3ccc research, he wants me to cut a check and has no way of online payments. what a bummer. i really am enamored by the benefits of BPC 157. hopefully it will help my stress induced IBS.
any one with more info ? thanks.