PDA

View Full Version : Ate my stash

getbig68
10-14-2017, 02:07 PM
My one year old female pit bull somehow got into my drawer and ate 40 10mg blue heart dbols. God I was so mad but thankfully she’s okay.
Just some big nipples now [emoji51]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hatebreed
10-14-2017, 02:11 PM
That's fucked. Lmfao

Electromass
10-14-2017, 02:17 PM
My one year old female pit bull somehow got into my drawer and ate 40 10mg blue heart dbols. God I was so mad but thankfully she’s okay.

So this pit ate 400 mgs of dbol....and it's ok? Might be some liver issues in the coming weeks. I know this is a risky thing to do, but if my pup ate that much dbol I would be taking it to my vet.

getbig68
10-14-2017, 02:35 PM
So this pit ate 400 mgs of dbol....and it's ok? Might be some liver issues in the coming weeks. I know this is a risky thing to do, but if my pup ate that much dbol I would be taking it to my vet.

Lmao yes I brought her to the vet she was fine at the time but I was told to keep an eye on her and give her some medicine to try to help.

Spyderwebb
10-14-2017, 02:35 PM
Ok take her to the vet? Blood panel kidney liver...

tcinbc66
10-14-2017, 02:38 PM
So how did that conversation go? My dog ate my DBOL?

Spyderwebb
10-14-2017, 02:39 PM
No there should be no convo about dbol... it should go like idk what's wrong with my dog she ate something and not acting rite...

getbig68
10-14-2017, 02:48 PM
So how did that conversation go? My dog ate my DBOL?

Haha I was debating with myself on the way to the vet what I was going to say but I ended up just saying she ate some of my supplements, good enough for the doc

Alpha1A
10-14-2017, 02:58 PM
Extremely irresponsible and not sure why this is something you're laughing about. Fucked up

getbig68
10-14-2017, 03:06 PM
Extremely irresponsible and not sure why this is something you're laughing about. Fucked up

Woah buddy you need to chill how can I expect my dog going into a drawer. Did everything I had to do to make sure she was good after

DisposableHero
10-14-2017, 05:24 PM

It's a Pit-Bol now.

Weapon X
10-14-2017, 08:52 PM
Tie a 45lb Weider Plate to her collar and let her drag it around for a while. Put the Dbol to use

Revelations
10-14-2017, 09:16 PM
Woah buddy you need to chill how can I expect my dog going into a drawer. Did everything I had to do to make sure she was good after

No man I agree he should chill but really bro you should keep your stash a lil more concealed. To be honest, I would still be worried; the vet might not have looked too deep into the situation because he/she just thought it was a regular supplement. That is a lot of Dbol man. I'm not trying to bash you, I just would still look farther into the situation; make sure the dogs okay. Hope all goes alright man
-Rev

Hatebreed
10-14-2017, 09:48 PM
I hope you have some type of pct lined out???My bad, just had to. Lmfao

GilGripper
10-16-2017, 07:25 PM
Couldn't agree more

A-Raff
10-17-2017, 10:28 AM
Cmon guys it's a 'brotherhood'. Everyone should be on the same team and here to help. No reason for bickering