PDA

View Full Version : Leaking injection?!

GeneralIronaddict
10-15-2017, 03:58 PM
Hey y’all. Had a quick question about a problem I keep running into.

When I do an injection, if feels like the oil leaks into a different part of my body.

I’ll do a lat injection for instance, a few days later I have a lump on my rib cage.

Anyone have this problem?

Thanks for your help, stay swole and free family.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hatebreed
10-15-2017, 05:19 PM
Yep, you accidentally injected an alien. Lol
No sorry bro, I have no idea???

GeneralIronaddict
10-16-2017, 09:59 AM
Lol feels like it haha.

It’s not a real problem, just hurts if I roll on it while I’m sleeping. Lats have been my favorite spot to pin, since they usually get verrry mild pip compared to my glutes or quads, this just happened very recently

JohnDoe
10-16-2017, 10:50 AM
Nothing to worry about. The body will still break it down and absorb it. Try going deeper on injection or injecting less at one time.

Electromass
10-16-2017, 10:58 AM
I have this on occasion, especially in my quads. It's just the injected compound ....nothing to be concerned about.

Boxsquatter
10-16-2017, 04:23 PM
Is it test and is it dr perscibed. I have been in trt for years and have pinned almost every part of my body except for my biceps and I guess my last. That being said the only lump I have gotten has been on my ass and it turned black and blue. I guess I have been lucky. I am not sure why it a lump would travel.

GeneralIronaddict
10-16-2017, 09:52 PM
Test cyp, it’s scripted.

Same thing happened when I pinned chest;

Pinned in a few inches over the nipple, pushed in nice and deep, 3 days later lump on my sternum, didn’t hurt but if felt like I had a hard plastic ball just sitting there could lay or press on it to hard.

joko123
10-16-2017, 10:05 PM
The oil is leaking out of the muscle and running under the skin downward in the way of gravity. Next time you pin pull back .2ml and put an air lock into the pin. Once you inject leave hr pin in for 5 to 10 seconds