PDA

View Full Version : My new protein shake

Boxsquatter
10-16-2017, 10:52 AM
The older I get the less my body tolerates any kind of protein powders. A few weeks ago I decided to try something. I scramble 3 eggs and 4 egg whites and I put them on a blender with 8 oz of chocolate almond milk and 3/4 cup of oatmeal and some cinnamon powdered. After I blend it i add a little water to a shaker cup and Splenda for sweetness. I have one for breakfast. Now you might say gross but it is SLAMMIN. Try it you won’t be disappointed. Well anyway it works for me..

Electromass
10-16-2017, 11:00 AM
The older I get the less my body tolerates any kind of protein powders. A few weeks ago I decided to try something. I scramble 3 eggs and 4 egg whites and I put them on a blender with 8 oz of chocolate almond milk and 3/4 cup of oatmeal and some cinnamon powdered. After I blend it i add a little water to a shaker cup and Splenda for sweetness. I have one for breakfast. Now you might say gross but it is SLAMMIN. Try it you won’t be disappointed. Well anyway it works for me..
Sounds old school bro....nothing beats real food!!

Boxsquatter
10-16-2017, 01:47 PM
Ive read somewhere before that old school B.B. would put a few cans of tuna and a can of coke in the blender and suck that down after a workout.. I don’t know if I could do that.. try my concoction you won’t be disappointed.��

Electromass
10-16-2017, 01:49 PM
Ive read somewhere before that old school B.B. would put a few cans of tuna and a can of coke in the blender and suck that down after a workout.. I don’t know if I could do that.. try my concoction you won’t be disappointed.��There's guys who still eat blended food . Makes getting the calories down a lot easier.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Fancycat69
10-16-2017, 03:25 PM
There's guys who still eat blended food . Makes getting the calories down a lot easier.

If you think about it blended food is probably more digestible than chewing it too.

Guess it all depends on how much you enjoy your meals and if frequency of meals is inconvenient

Electromass
10-16-2017, 03:29 PM
If you think about it blended food is probably more digestible than chewing it too.

Guess it all depends on how much you enjoy your meals and if frequency of meals is inconvenientEspecially when you are having a calorie surplus in the range above 4000.

Hatebreed
10-16-2017, 03:30 PM
I eat atleast a can of tuna a day if not two. But i shure the hell am not going to put it in a blender with coke???? WTF?
LMFAO

Electromass
10-16-2017, 03:33 PM
I eat atleast a can of tuna a day if not two. But i shure the hell am not going to put it in a blender with coke???? WTF?
LMFAOHey... don't knock it until you try it!! Lol
But seriously I don't drink sodas and I especially dont care for Coca-Cola.
There's a few YouTube vids on blending food to get to your caloric needs.

Electromass
10-16-2017, 03:35 PM
Hey... don't knock it until you try it!! Lol
But seriously I don't drink sodas and I especially dont care for Coca-Cola.
There's a few YouTube vids on blending food to get to your caloric needs.

Sent from my XT1080 using TapatalkAnd I would not be making any blended whole foods to take along. I would drink it immediately after it was made..... just my opinion.

Boxsquatter
10-16-2017, 04:13 PM
I don’t know I treid to eat 3500-4000 calories plus a day and I have a hard time doing it. It’s a job in itself. Read about Derek poundstone. There was a article where he said he used to boil two pounds of chicken breast and blend it with chicken broth or something and drink it through the day. Now that’s a little much. Anyway the show I make in the morning works for me and sometime I drink it twice a day. It stays well in a cooler.

Fancycat69
10-16-2017, 08:55 PM
Especially when you are having a calorie surplus in the range above 4000.

If you’ve ever heard of the strongman named Derek pound stone (Dude has a pretty good physique) he would make a “poundstone shake” to help get in all his calories. Just straight chicken breast with water. Sounds fuckn nasty lol. But you gotta love when people are willing to do what it takes to reach their goals

joko123
10-16-2017, 10:00 PM
If you’ve ever heard of the strongman named Derek pound stone (Dude has a pretty good physique) he would make a “poundstone shake” to help get in all his calories. Just straight chicken breast with water. Sounds fuckn nasty lol. But you gotta love when people are willing to do what it takes to reach their goals

I've seen that it sounds absolutely vile lol just thought of that makes me nauseous

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Weapon X
10-16-2017, 11:35 PM
Hardcore shit right there.

Fancycat69
10-17-2017, 11:40 AM
I've seen that it sounds absolutely vile lol just thought of that makes me nauseous

I’d have to imagine that you’re pretty sick of food if you’re willing to do that haha.

joko123
10-17-2017, 12:15 PM
I’d have to imagine that you’re pretty sick of food if you’re willing to do that haha.

That's somehow who's been there done that 20+ years, I thought I was bad just cooking my food with no seasoning but that's just next level nasty