PDA

View Full Version : Well on the journey to finding out how to make test powder!

pimprn
12-24-2011, 07:55 AM
Hey guys u ever wonder how the fuck those crazy chinese guys make those powders? Well i founds out the main ingredient is d.zingiberensis c. h. wright Now if you look at the molecular structure and look at testosterone its almost the same. They just minipulate it somehow and im trying to find out how and what they use? I googled the shit out of how its done i had an insider tell me what the main ingredient was thats how i found out. So maybe u guys can help me with my journey.

THIS IS FOR KNOWLEDGE PURPOSES ONLY!!!!!

Reaper
12-24-2011, 08:09 AM
I was think about this while back myself. Would be nice to acess to some Lab equipment.

pimprn
12-24-2011, 09:54 AM
So basically from my research so far, they extract diosgenin from that shit and they manipulate the molecular formula into androgens progesterones and estrogens? i think. Basically that shit right there can make any steroid!!!! Thats crazy shit eh. Its just how do u add carbons and hydrogens to the molecular formula?

akhusker
01-06-2012, 04:41 AM
So basically from my research so far, they extract diosgenin from that shit and they manipulate the molecular formula into androgens progesterones and estrogens? i think. Basically that shit right there can make any steroid!!!! Thats crazy shit eh. Its just how do u add carbons and hydrogens to the molecular formula?

Go to your nearest university and sign up to take some chemistry classes. They all require labs and you learn how to do all that stuff, haha pretty funny that you can learn how to make pretty much anything in a college chem. lab.

Stone
07-20-2012, 10:11 AM
Probably still cheaper to just buy. Unless you gotta into VERY large batches...

pinstripe yank
09-10-2012, 07:37 AM
this is very interesting. "Its just how do u add carbons and hydrogens to the molecular formula?" id like to know

papasung
12-06-2012, 03:48 PM
I don't think that would be as easy to explain or formulate as the making of the stuff from powder to finish oil

overburdened
01-19-2013, 03:11 AM
this is very interesting. "Its just how do u add carbons and hydrogens to the molecular formula?" id like to know

There's a lot more to it than most would realize... adding hydrogens and carbons is one thing, adding them in the correct place is another altogether.... It takes nothing short of a full, complete synthesis lab setup with some REALLY high dollar equipment and catalysts, as well as a VERY experienced chemist.... It's not anything like along the lines of brewing....

gator-mclusky
01-19-2013, 03:23 AM
Interesting. Yea, where does Testosterone powder come from out of thin air? Good thread!!! lol

overburdened
02-18-2013, 07:36 PM
just like the difference between meth and ephedrine is one oxygen molecule.... its not something to just be messing wuth... and a synthesismlab for aas requires many different types of catalysts that would just make it obscenely expensive to start up....

Dirtydude
02-18-2013, 08:21 PM
Hahaha bro I'm not trying to make fun of you at alllllllll but I swear on my mother I spent 20 hours a week for 2 and a half years learning how to even approach answering that question then another 16 hours a week for a year actually doing it with MUCH simpler reactions. To explain it even simply would require a textbook. The best metaphor I can give, when you see a math problem like Jane has 2 apples Peter takes 2 apples for himself how many apples does Jane have now? Your brain recognizes what? To get the correct answer the operation you have to perform is subtraction. Never min the numbers the first thing your brain thinks of is subtraction. Then you fine tune with ok 2-2=0 . In organic chemistry people who come before us give us these things we literally just call reactions. They do an experiment and say ok when you soak a 6 ring carbon in methanol 1 hydrogen is removed (not true at all just an example with simple chem terms) so say that's called a "Peter pepper reaction" . If I have a six ring carbon with a nitrogen somewhere that I know I need to remove to make my final chemical ("product") , but there are is 1 hydrogen attached to the nitrogen, first I know if I do my Peter pepper reaction, because it's a 6 ringed carbon, I can remove a hydrogen, then deal with the nitrogen. Instead of + - x or divide (/) we have like probably a million, some are just more common and can be repeated a thousand times to get desired results (just like how a computer works actually! But that's for another day) and this is called iteration, but really clever guys know more reactions so they can get to the end result quicker. Lastly you see how people are always adding or subtracting really only hydrogen and carbon to make things? This is the very nature of organic chemistry, there is a whole unit of chemistry (the biggest in terms of cash and what you think of as a lay person when you think of chemistry) where 99% of what they do involves moving carbon and hydrogen and SOMETIMES nitrogen or something crazy. That's because these 2 elements honestly make the world go round. Think of it this way you know how we can count by 10's to count things quicker? Imagine if some people thought of their starting value as .73 instead of 1 and others .65 , you couldn't count by 10's because to one person that means 6.5 and they other 7.3 (10xnumber) , hydrogen has 1 electron in its normal state, so adding and subtracting it is simply in units of 1! If a molecule has 5 electron "spots" to fill and one single boron (or whatever) fills 3 spots , you can't use 2 borons it's too many spots , but one isn't enough, what do you do? One boron and 2 hydrogens boom simple! And you can pull hydrogens out of water and atmospheric air ! Easy! Why carbon is special is even longer and will be an even more ridiculous rant with more lame analogies, I really hope this helped you in some way, I truly love getting people to thing scientifically and use all their brain, you know how sharp it makes you just solving the problems of everyday life!

exphys88
02-19-2013, 03:28 PM
Hahaha bro I'm not trying to make fun of you at alllllllll but I swear on my mother I spent 20 hours a week for 2 and a half years learning how to even approach answering that question then another 16 hours a week for a year actually doing it with MUCH simpler reactions. To explain it even simply would require a textbook. The best metaphor I can give, when you see a math problem like Jane has 2 apples Peter takes 2 apples for himself how many apples does Jane have now? Your brain recognizes what? To get the correct answer the operation you have to perform is subtraction. Never min the numbers the first thing your brain thinks of is subtraction. Then you fine tune with ok 2-2=0 . In organic chemistry people who come before us give us these things we literally just call reactions. They do an experiment and say ok when you soak a 6 ring carbon in methanol 1 hydrogen is removed (not true at all just an example with simple chem terms) so say that's called a "Peter pepper reaction" . If I have a six ring carbon with a nitrogen somewhere that I know I need to remove to make my final chemical ("product") , but there are is 1 hydrogen attached to the nitrogen, first I know if I do my Peter pepper reaction, because it's a 6 ringed carbon, I can remove a hydrogen, then deal with the nitrogen. Instead of + - x or divide (/) we have like probably a million, some are just more common and can be repeated a thousand times to get desired results (just like how a computer works actually! But that's for another day) and this is called iteration, but really clever guys know more reactions so they can get to the end result quicker. Lastly you see how people are always adding or subtracting really only hydrogen and carbon to make things? This is the very nature of organic chemistry, there is a whole unit of chemistry (the biggest in terms of cash and what you think of as a lay person when you think of chemistry) where 99% of what they do involves moving carbon and hydrogen and SOMETIMES nitrogen or something crazy. That's because these 2 elements honestly make the world go round. Think of it this way you know how we can count by 10's to count things quicker? Imagine if some people thought of their starting value as .73 instead of 1 and others .65 , you couldn't count by 10's because to one person that means 6.5 and they other 7.3 (10xnumber) , hydrogen has 1 electron in its normal state, so adding and subtracting it is simply in units of 1! If a molecule has 5 electron "spots" to fill and one single boron (or whatever) fills 3 spots , you can't use 2 borons it's too many spots , but one isn't enough, what do you do? One boron and 2 hydrogens boom simple! And you can pull hydrogens out of water and atmospheric air ! Easy! Why carbon is special is even longer and will be an even more ridiculous rant with more lame analogies, I really hope this helped you in some way, I truly love getting people to thing scientifically and use all their brain, you know how sharp it makes you just solving the problems of everyday life!

Awesome! Great post lol.

superbee
02-19-2013, 04:26 PM
My brain hurts

Dirtydude
02-19-2013, 09:13 PM
Hahah yea guys it took me a whole to write that then I saw the op was banned. At least someone read it!

superdave
03-05-2013, 08:09 PM
it be matter of reactions get a general chemistry book. i think for all and all it be best idea to finde few patents and fallow the recipe.

ODB
03-05-2013, 09:35 PM

In the 18th and 19th centuries, herbalists used wild yam (Dioscorea villosa) to treat menstrual cramps and problems related to childbirth, as well as for upset stomach and coughs. In the 1950s, scientists discovered that the roots of wild yam -- not to be confused with the sweet potato yam -- contain diosgenin. Diosgenin is a phytoestrogen, or a plant-based estrogen, that can be chemically converted into a hormone called progesterone. Diosgenin was used to make the first birth control pills in the 1960s.

From what I have read the equipment and or chemicals needed to complete the transition/chemical transformation put it out of the reach of everyday meat-heads like us.

titanman03
03-06-2013, 02:18 AM
sounds wayyy to complicated for me

overburdened
03-08-2013, 04:54 AM
In the 18th and 19th centuries, herbalists used wild yam (Dioscorea villosa) to treat menstrual cramps and problems related to childbirth, as well as for upset stomach and coughs. In the 1950s, scientists discovered that the roots of wild yam -- not to be confused with the sweet potato yam -- contain diosgenin. Diosgenin is a phytoestrogen, or a plant-based estrogen, that can be chemically converted into a hormone called progesterone. Diosgenin was used to make the first birth control pills in the 1960s.

From what I have read the equipment and or chemicals needed to complete the transition/chemical transformation put it out of the reach of everyday meat-heads like us.

Diosgenin is the starting material used to make most hormones because it has the basic 6sided and 5 sided rings in pce as a base material. The reactions are then used for substituting oxygen, fluoride, chlorine, methyl groups, etc, etc, depending on the end result desired

Trolling
04-07-2013, 10:18 PM
This is some crazy stuff, but is discussion of this sort of topic against the rules?

DigitalAsh
05-12-2013, 08:50 AM
Unless you want to make powders by the metric ton, its cheaper just to buy them lol. There are whole chem companies in china pumping this stuff out its not something you could just make a couple vials here and there. If you could afford the chems etc. for even one compound, you still only have one compound. One compound doesn't make a business, so you need new chems for dbol, tren, deca, test prop etc. and some very expensive equipment. So the startup costs would be very high, if you could afford the investment sure it would pay itself off but its alot of money to put down

edit: and alot of education required obviously... this is far beyond the level of brewing, you need a pretty extensive understanding of organic chemistry

ErikGearhead
05-12-2013, 09:07 AM

Awesome post.