PDA

View Full Version : Bac Water Exp.

Stellar
10-19-2017, 10:04 PM
I have some several 10ml vials of sterile water (with no antimicrobial or other added substances) and some 30ml Bacteriostatic water (contains:Methylparaben 0.12%; propylparaben .012%; water.)
Both of these stashes have expired according to the expiration. My question is is this a hard date or not (if not how much can it be pushed), or does it truly expire at all?
All are unopened, sealed containers with protective cap still on.

Hatebreed
10-19-2017, 10:06 PM
I have some several 10ml vials of sterile water (with no antimicrobial or other added substances) and some 30ml Bacteriostatic water (contains:Methylparaben 0.12%; propylparaben .012%; water.
Both of these stashes have expired according to the expiration. My question is is this a hard date or not (if not how much can it be pushed), or does it truly expire at all?

Bro I would be wiling to bet m left nut that as long as they stay sealed in a dry controlled enviroment they will be good for ever.
Ps. Im on a 16week cycle with almost a gram a week of test so my left or right nut mostlikly aint do much. LOL

Weapon X
10-19-2017, 11:22 PM
When you say that they're expired are we talking years or months. If they're still sealed and haven't been exposed to extreme heat or other conditions my best guess is that you could use them in a pinch, but I'd look to replace them ASAP. But, that's just me
I have some several 10ml vials of sterile water (with no antimicrobial or other added substances) and some 30ml Bacteriostatic water (contains:Methylparaben 0.12%; propylparaben .012%; water.)

korsaire
10-19-2017, 11:37 PM
for the price those thing sell for, i wont risk putting that into my body

Stellar
10-19-2017, 11:56 PM
exp in 2015. as Hatebreed stated, I am thinking they are good near forever, as long as the seals hold up.
BTW Hatebreed All good on nuts right now! Especially since I am taking P.C.T. from R.O.H.M. labs. If the wind blows the right way I get stiff! Oh and love the signature line!

roadie
10-19-2017, 11:56 PM
Bac water should be fine. I've used used several bottles 1-2 years past exp. I would toss the expired sterile water.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hatebreed
10-19-2017, 11:57 PM
exp in 2015. as Hatebreed stated, I am thinking they are good near forever, as long as the seals hold up.
BTW Hatebreed All good on nuts right now! Especially since I am taking P.C.T. from R.O.H.M. labs. If the wind blows the right way I get stiff! Oh and love the signature line!

Thanks brother, and atleast one set of nuts are woking. LOL

Zitbak
10-20-2017, 07:29 AM
Bro they are extremely cheap to buy. In theory they should last for a very very long time if kept in the right conditions, but why risk your expensive GH?

frank
10-20-2017, 04:13 PM
Thats why i pllay it safe and just keep the bac water in the fridge as well. but like the others said as long as it wasnt exposed to heat etc you should be good.

Hornet
10-22-2017, 01:34 PM
Better to be safe than sorry.. but I've put a lot worse into my body than some expired water..