PDA

View Full Version : HGH Used as a PCT !?!

Mhuddleston
10-20-2017, 10:47 PM
You Ever hear of someone Using HGH as PCT!>?

I was reading in a forum earlier a fella saying His PCT was going to be an HGH Kit....

It was unclear to me If he was using it like a Bridge to his next Cycle Or What, But clearly said HGH was his PCT.

Is it safe for me to assume that he was Crazy and FOS and Not safe?

I do Not know much about HGH etc. except that it is pretty expensive stuff and some of the effects.

Weapon X
10-20-2017, 10:55 PM
Crazy, who knows. FOS would imply that he's lying. The goal of PCT is to get your own endocrine system back on line and maintain as much of your gains as you can. By itself for PCT, I can't see how GH would facilitate that process?
Is it safe for me to assume that he was Crazy and FOS.

G160
10-20-2017, 10:58 PM
Lotsnof people start hgh on top of their pct regimen...dont know why, not as pct itself just addition

Sent from my SM-G550T1 using Tapatalk

Hatebreed
10-20-2017, 11:08 PM
I'm pretty sure HGH lowers free test and is somewhat suppressive to out htpa feed back loop. So this seems counter productive as a standalone but might help retain gains if implemented with others testosterone stimulating drugs.

kubes
10-20-2017, 11:08 PM
There is nothing wrong with running gh on pct but it's not part of pct

Mhuddleston
10-20-2017, 11:57 PM
Right Right Right... I agree Maybe in or With the correct PCT Possibly could be of help but Not Alone. I referred to him being FOS as I just dont see someone actually spending that much money and following through with that plan of action. It Doesnt make sense at all, Was just interested to see what the Brotherhood had to say, and thats just about what I expected to hear.

G160
10-21-2017, 12:28 AM
I'm pretty sure HGH lowers free test and is somewhat suppressive to out htpa feed back loop. So this seems counter productive as a standalone but might help retain gains if implemented with others testosterone stimulating drugs.Plus its effects on prolactin..

Sent from my SM-G550T1 using Tapatalk

Vision
10-22-2017, 02:21 PM
There is nothing wrong with running gh on pct but it's not part of pct

This..

I doubt the user is referring to HGH as part of his/her pct protocol, but rather using it during the duration..

To agents I use the entire time during blast,cruise, and when I did cycle and PCT is proviron and HGH..