PDA

View Full Version : is aromasin my kryptonite?

bigpaparn
10-22-2017, 07:04 PM
read all the literature about the strength and adverse effects, but could not believe. first dose of 12.5 and the next day in the gym it felt as i aged 25 years. shoulders creaking, strength down, as well a sponge that had all its water squeezed out and left in the sun( actually 5 pounds of water off overnight). overall feeling of bag of shit and on deaths door. today i feel somewhat better , but the true test when i hit the gym. if the today is the same i will go to 12.5 EOD. i have read many a person in the "dialing in dose" and each person is different. i am poor in the department of keeping my fluids up and realize now more than ever needs work. any other old tips or tricks ya wont find on the infinity of aromasin literature. i did read one person said he felt better if taken before bed?

peace brothers,

joko123
10-22-2017, 07:26 PM
read all the literature about the strength and adverse effects, but could not believe. first dose of 12.5 and the next day in the gym it felt as i aged 25 years. shoulders creaking, strength down, as well a sponge that had all its water squeezed out and left in the sun( actually 5 pounds of water off overnight). overall feeling of bag of shit and on deaths door. today i feel somewhat better , but the true test when i hit the gym. if the today is the same i will go to 12.5 EOD. i have read many a person in the "dialing in dose" and each person is different. i am poor in the department of keeping my fluids up and realize now more than ever needs work. any other old tips or tricks ya wont find on the infinity of aromasin literature. i did read one person said he felt better if taken before bed?

peace brothers,

Aromasin take a little bit to build up into your system I would look into other factors that effected your performance in the gym. The only way to dial in your dose is get blood work done.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

babybull34
10-22-2017, 09:30 PM

peace brothers,

Hey, bigpaparn. I must agree with joko123. In my experience, aromasin takes about 5 to 7 days to really "get going" in my system. I can get some estro-reducing relief within the first 24 to 48 hours, but nothing like what you described. Typically, when I introduce aromasin to combat estro issues, I start with 12.5mg ED for the first week and then reduce to 12.5mg/EOD or MWF for the remainder of the cycle and into PCT.

I would consider other variables in your cycle. What else are you running right now? What does your cycle look like? Have you had any blood work done yet? Before cycle? During?

Herc
10-22-2017, 10:34 PM
I've never had that effect with aromasin and I take 25mg a day on cycle. I have had high dose of Letro cause similar issues as you describe. I think it may be due to something else like babybull stated. It takes a while for aromasin to kick in, its relatively weak compared to Letro or Adex.

Anzel
10-27-2017, 08:21 PM
Are you sure what you have is aromasin and not letro,adex?? Cause a 1st dose of 12.5mg is nothing really..especially to get that bad of shape overnight.

Anzel
Puritysourcelabs.ru representative

Visit Puritysourcelabs.ru or PM me.

Eclipse35
05-29-2018, 07:25 AM
Did you ever happen to figure out what the issue was? I'm interested in this topic bc it seems as if aromasin is the only one that will work for me. Nolva and arimadex doesn't help at all but aromasin helps after 3 days for me and I have no Estro issues after about 5.

bigpapapumpaf
09-02-2018, 03:12 PM
Sounds like something other than aromasin.

BPP