PDA

View Full Version : Hgh most used

ranger134
10-23-2017, 04:15 AM
Who is your favorite hgh? Anyone go 5 days on 2 off? 4iu a day? Looking for help just purchased 100iu black top kit. A sponsor here has blue top 99% pure for 150$ that look promising. Any ladies use gh? My gf going 1iu a day for fat loss wondering if anyone has positive feedback

A-Raff
10-23-2017, 05:12 AM
Currently using SRHealthTech hgh. working wonders, very happy with the product

ranger134
10-23-2017, 07:01 AM
Was looking at them there blood real impressive. Do they still do one igf per kit sale?

Jeffg353
10-23-2017, 02:14 PM
Who is your favorite hgh? Anyone go 5 days on 2 off? 4iu a day? Looking for help just purchased 100iu black top kit. A sponsor here has blue top 99% pure for 150$ that look promising. Any ladies use gh? My gf going 1iu a day for fat loss wondering if anyone has positive feedback

Who's black tops? Seems like every lab has their own brand of black tops. I really like the Ansomones from Select. Out of the 4 different kits I've ran so far I got the highest IGF-1 results from those.

Fast Willie from Philly
10-23-2017, 02:19 PM
agreed. ansonomes is what I use now and I like them
Who's black tops? Seems like every lab has their own brand of black tops. I really like the Ansomones from Select. Out of the 4 different kits I've ran so far I got the highest IGF-1 results from those.

ranger134
10-23-2017, 11:36 PM
We do not discuss outside labs.

Thank you,
staff

oldfartjoe
10-24-2017, 12:41 AM
I've been pretty happy with Olympia's Somatropin. I take 3.33 IU ED and 6.66 IU on heavier workout days, usually 2 - 3 times a week. About 3 months in, my ankle and knee pain (from a major car accident) stopped nagging me. It feels great to do squats and deadlifts and run without pain.

I also just got some Norditropin from Olympia, so I'll try those out once I'm done with Somatropin.

joko123
10-24-2017, 01:27 AM
Supertrophin is potent and competitively priced. I guarantee you see there popularity grow on here as more and more blood work comes in

I've really been enjoying at 4iu a day I've been trying to get to 5iu but it's annoying not being able to make a fist

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

oldfartjoe
10-24-2017, 01:34 AM
Supertrophin is potent and competitively priced. I guarantee you see there popularity grow on here as more and more blood work comes in

I've really been enjoying at 4iu a day I've been trying to get to 5iu but it's annoying not being able to make a fist

Have you used Norditropin before? If so, how does Supertropin compare? I saw the awesome BTC sale price, but I had already purchased Norditropin since the domestic price was good, and Norditropin seems to get rave reviews.

joko123
10-24-2017, 01:40 AM
Have you used Norditropin before? If so, how does Supertropin compare? I saw the awesome BTC sale price, but I had already purchased Norditropin since the domestic price was good, and Norditropin seems to get rave reviews.

I can't say that I have. I've seen nothing but good reviews on the Nords, would love to eventually run pharm grade just so I can make the comparison myself

ranger134
12-02-2017, 11:15 AM
I just picked up two kits of super. Havnt started yet but the bloods were great pharma quality. I going 2iu 5 am then 2iu 430pm. I got bloods back from black tops and serum was 22. In a month I will do blood on the super. I noticed I pretty lethargic during day. Is that a side from hgh or just need more sleep at night? Does anyone else get really tired from gh?

oldfartjoe
12-02-2017, 09:02 PM
I get sleepy from GH, but T4 and GW help me out with that.

cool-helloeveryday
12-06-2017, 07:49 AM
3 iu a day as my first use, and now I'm trying to increase to 4 iu a day.