PDA

View Full Version : Sauna health bemefits.

Anzel
10-26-2017, 10:35 AM
Sauna Reduces the Risk of High Blood Pressure!

Plus, Enhances Muscle Growth and Fat Loss!

A new Finnish study further confirms that sauna use can reduce the risk of high blood pressure. The study was published in the Journal of Hypertension, and it surveyed 1,621 middle-aged men over the course of 25 years with normal blood pressure.

“Regular sauna bathing is associated with a reduced risk of hypertension, and decreased cardiovascular risk associated with sauna use…” per the Journal of Hypertension. The heat from sauna improves endothelial and vascular function by improving blood flow and circulation.

I’ve been a big fan of saunas for many years. The science supporting the health benefits of sauna use is very impressive. I take a 15-20-minute sauna after every workout. Sauna increases nitric oxide, a potent vasodilator, and most likely one of the mechanisms for its blood pressure-lowering effect.

The first time I experienced the sauna was when I was in college on a four-year wrestling scholarship. After my wrestling workouts, I would sit in the sauna for enhanced recovery and to enhance fat loss. I would get ripped to shreds! Of course, back then, I didn’t know the mechanisms of the sauna for getting so ripped, but now we know!

Recent research has shown that the sauna can enhance muscle growth and fat loss by increasing growth hormone (GH) levels. GH enhances lipolysis, fat oxidation and fat burning. In fact, studies have shown a 5- to 16-fold increase from the sauna!

The sauna also increases heat shock proteins (Hsp90), which enhance insulin sensitivity and repair damaged proteins that are produced in the body in response to heat shock. Since sauna use can increase insulin sensitivity, it can enhance fat loss and promote muscle growth.

Research has shown that the sauna can increase muscular endurance by increasing red blood cell levels and stimulating the hormone erythropoietin (EPO), which can increase oxygen delivery, especially to muscle tissue. I’m very surprised that more bodybuilders and athletes have not incorporated sauna into their daily workouts for recovery, and as a performance-enhancing technique. Give it a try— science supports it, and you won’t regret it!

References:

Sauna Bathing and Incident Hypertension: A Prospective Cohort Study. Francesco ZaccardiTanjaniina LaukkanenPeter WilleitSetor K KunutsorJussi KauhanenJari A Laukkanen. American Journal of Hypertension, Volume 30, Issue 11, 1 November 2017, Pages 1120-1125, Error: DOI Not Found (https://doi.org/10.1093/ajh/hp...sion-A?redirectedFrom=fulltext)

Hannuksela, M.L., and Ellahham, S. (2001). Benefits and risks of sauna bathing. Am J Med 110, 118-126.

Scoon, G.S., Hopkins, W.G., Mayhew, S., and Cotter, J. D. (2007). Effect of post-exercise sauna bathing on the endurance performance of competitive male runners. J Sci Med Sport 10, 259-262.

Have a good day!

Anzel
Puritysourcelabs.ru representative

Visit Puritysourcelabs.ru or PM me.

Hatebreed
10-26-2017, 12:14 PM
That's some good info, I very seldome use the sauna but I'm going to gie it a try.

Anzel
11-24-2017, 12:08 PM
Wow, Interesting. Impressive post. Thanks for sharing this. I have a question for you.
I have heard that Saunas flush toxins, how? Also how Sauna cleanses the skin?

Thanks in advance. :)Saunas d ont flush toxins at all actually. But it will open your pours and allow dead skin and oil to come out.

The whole sweat your toxins out is a myth and used alot to sell home saunas and get people to take hot yoga classes.
The way you eliminate toxins is by your kidneys and liver doing their job and then when you continue bathroom they are eliminated.

Anzel
Puritysourcelabs.ru representative

Visit Puritysourcelabs.ru or PM me.

BornFat
03-25-2018, 08:40 AM
saunas feel relaxing at goods temps, once you stay it there for too long it just get uncomfortable, Good for cutting weight as well

Perthgainz
04-01-2018, 10:02 PM
Interesting read and information.
Have a sauna at 1 of the gyms i go to, will have to start using it.

Primemuscle
04-01-2018, 10:40 PM
I use the sauna almost every night to unwind and stretch a bit. Feels very therapeutic and I also notice my heart rate increases while I sit and relax. But I did not know of the added benefits of daily sauna use. Makes perfect sense though. Gives me all the more reason to continue using it. Thanks for posting this info Anzel!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk