PDA

View Full Version : Naughty Confessions

chrisotpherm
12-25-2011, 05:22 AM
Well Gents tomorrow is Christmas. Honey Glazed Ham, Crescent rolls, cornbread muffins, good old buttermilk biscuits, stuffing, buttered mashed potatoes, Candy Yam with Marshmallows of course, Christmas candies and some type of cake of your choice, now who is going to stick to a good diet and not going to cheat at all??? Maybe a few of you, but if you like me then you are going to be a warm blooded male and eat. If you not going to grub out please ensure you post that you not, because I will promised to send you a play by play of all the food that I eat for you!

I hope that no one is doing a re-comp, cutting or contest prep, and if you are I wish you the best of luck on your discipline and much respect I have for you for staying dedicated fort it!!! I have been sinical enough so I will be positive for you and tell you that I 100%, have full confidence in, and know without a doubt in my mind that I am going to grubbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb out on all of it. LOL. Ok I am sorry but I had to. I just wanted to get all my MC family smiling and wish you all a Merry Christmas!!!

STEROID
12-25-2011, 01:57 PM
Merry Christmas to you as well bro.I will be cheating today of course but not too badly.Never really been a junk food eater anyway so its no big deal for me.I have been pounding down a few drinks starting from last night though.LOL

Enjoy your holiday everyone.MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL!!

JTizzle
12-25-2011, 02:00 PM
Man I have been on a cheese ball bender since yesterday.. lol

PAiN
12-25-2011, 10:48 PM
^^^LOL

Thank God I am bulking. I have been devouring everything in sight. I am on about meal 8 already lol.

Nasty81Nate
12-25-2011, 10:54 PM
Damn egg nog keeps following me around today!!!

chrisotpherm
12-27-2011, 03:38 AM
Lol. Yes the peanut butter cake I just destroyed is so part of my diet. I read that peanut butter has protein so I should be good. Lol

So Mote it Be
Chris

Patriot1405
12-27-2011, 01:40 PM
Half a homemade pumpkin pie, an half a tub of cool whip, over the weekend, two hours cardio today!! Lol

AlteredBeast
12-27-2011, 05:15 PM
Shit, I must've eaten 60+ cookies over the weekend... And I'm on a cutter, LOL!! I blame it on my mother for making those things so damn delicious. Time for some HIIT, YAY!

chrisotpherm
12-27-2011, 10:34 PM
Lol. This is great confessions. It's good to get it off your chest and stomach. Lol.

So Mote it Be
Chris

chrisotpherm
12-29-2011, 03:13 AM
Yesterday was my bday and ate little to much cake, lol. Tomorrow I am getting back to business!

So Mote it Be
Chris

chrisotpherm
01-02-2012, 02:59 AM
Ok, now that New's Year just passed how did everybody do??? I had like three Chocolate filled Krispy Kreme. I didn't feel bad not one bite. Yes bad grammar and all. LOL!!!

Sweatnosejackson
01-02-2012, 01:06 PM
Ok, now that New's Year just passed how did everybody do??? I had like three Chocolate filled Krispy Kreme. I didn't feel bad not one bite. Yes bad grammar and all. LOL!!!

I am lucky there is no Krispy Kreme around me. I grew up on those things as a kid in Georgia. 6 Krispy Kreme Microwaved for 15 seconds and a large tall glass of whole milk..

Nasty81Nate
01-02-2012, 01:32 PM
I am lucky there is no Krispy Kreme around me. I grew up on those things as a kid in Georgia. 6 Krispy Kreme Microwaved for 15 seconds and a large tall glass of whole milk..
I pick up a dozen in the drive thru to take to work, only about 4 make it to the office especially if there hot n fresh!

WidowMaker
01-02-2012, 03:22 PM
I pick up a dozen in the drive thru to take to work, only about 4 make it to the office especially if there hot n fresh!

You know it! When that "HOT" sign is turned on. Car wrecks everywhere lol in front of the store.

WidowMaker
01-02-2012, 03:24 PM
I ate pretty good considering all the delicious food all around me for Christmas. Ate a few sweets sweets here and there.
But mostly tore up the ham and turkey, mashed potatoes, veggie plate, dinner rolls and such.