PDA

View Full Version : average dosages for women?

itsme
10-26-2017, 10:26 PM
think bout letn the wife try hand at somethn dif than var.. she does well on it and likes the effects but was thinkn bout introducing somethn inj.. lookn for a more toned physique so i was wondering wut dosage would masteron be good to start with? maybe low npp?...

Sent from my SM-G360P using Tapatalk

calmb4dastorm
11-30-2017, 05:25 PM
think bout letn the wife try hand at somethn dif than var.. she does well on it and likes the effects but was thinkn bout introducing somethn inj.. lookn for a more toned physique so i was wondering wut dosage would masteron be good to start with? maybe low npp?...

Sent from my SM-G360P using TapatalkThe general consensus when I began cycling injectables was 50-100mg weekly for females. Some say NPP is too harsh for women and then there are others like myself who love the results and use it often. I suggest running it solo for the first time. This will allow for a accurate accountability of sides.
Cycle lengths range from 4 to 6 or more. As with all compounds used, she will want to watch for virilization signs: hair growth, voice changes, clitoral enlargement, etc. Keep us posted on your decision!

Sent from my LGL84VL using Tapatalk

AngieNY
11-30-2017, 06:11 PM
YOu dont wanna give your woman mast... way too harsh. First what are her goals? Is she competing?

There are only 4 inj compounds that women should only use well 5 but we'll get into that later. Primo, NPP, Deca and Win. If its her first cycle, then I would advise win 50mg E3D (I ran win with var - 50mg EOD with fantastic results) Primo is my #1 compound, the gains Ive made are fantastic and when I wasnt able to get to the gym for nearly two months, I kept every single one of my gains. NPP again, very low dose 25mg E3-4D and Deca (I never ran deca, I rather run a shorter ester - NPP) the 5th would be EQ but you cant find anything less than 250-300 nowadays so there's no point in running it unless you wanna stick yourself with a slin pin. Slin pin + Oil = no bueno OUCH OUCH

Sqwuidd
11-30-2017, 06:36 PM
YOu dont wanna give your woman mast... way too harsh. First what are her goals? Is she competing?

There are only 4 inj compounds that women should only use well 5 but we'll get into that later. Primo, NPP, Deca and Win. If its her first cycle, then I would advise win 50mg E3D (I ran win with var - 50mg EOD with fantastic results) Primo is my #1 compound, the gains Ive made are fantastic and when I wasnt able to get to the gym for nearly two months, I kept every single one of my gains. NPP again, very low dose 25mg E3-4D and Deca (I never ran deca, I rather run a shorter ester - NPP) the 5th would be EQ but you cant find anything less than 250-300 nowadays so there's no point in running it unless you wanna stick yourself with a slin pin. Slin pin + Oil = no bueno OUCH OUCH

Slin pin and oils are my trademark - shit is excellent for me

No scar tissue and I just have to push the plunge in really slowly to get it flowing

I agree tho - women should only stick
To certain inj oils
Npp and Primo I would say are top 2

Oral var or win is good too

I would say a very very LOW dose of sust wold be ok also - like less that .5 cc a week - could help keep gains and boost up energy a bit for
Training sessions and overall muscle regeneration and growth - that’s just my take on it tho- I’m not a woman lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AngieNY
11-30-2017, 06:45 PM
Shit really??? I did my first oil slin inj in the delt (maybe that's why) but man, I had a welt for a month - I thought for shit sure it wasnt going to go away LOL
You have to give me your secret lol

Slin pin and oils are my trademark - shit is excellent for me

No scar tissue and I just have to push the plunge in really slowly to get it flowing

Sqwuidd
11-30-2017, 06:48 PM
Secret is to inject a certain way — so to try my best to describe it - it’s confusing to explain

Take the needle and stick it into your delt not from side going in but from the front going in - make any sense ?

In other words the needle should be going into your body(delt) from the front and not laterally - ?

AngieNY
11-30-2017, 07:21 PM
Like where the square is right? Right in the meatiest part of the lateral delt?

calmb4dastorm
11-30-2017, 07:24 PM

There are only 4 inj compounds that women should only use well 5 but we'll get into that later. Primo, NPP, Deca and Win. If its her first cycle, then I would advise win 50mg E3D (I ran win with var - 50mg EOD with fantastic results) Primo is my #1 compound, the gains Ive made are fantastic and when I wasnt able to get to the gym for nearly two months, I kept every single one of my gains. NPP again, very low dose 25mg E3-4D and Deca (I never ran deca, I rather run a shorter ester - NPP) the 5th would be EQ but you cant find anything less than 250-300 nowadays so there's no point in running it unless you wanna stick yourself with a slin pin. Slin pin + Oil = no bueno OUCH OUCHI use Mast only during contest prep as part of a typical cut stack. The goal really is the determining factor. It never ceases to amaze me the way the female body responds to compounds differently. We all have our favs .Var is one of my favorite orals.I'm not a huge fan of Primo but NPP is a staple for me. I have run each of the ones you listed as well as others and I always find myself back with NPP because it is versatile enough that I can bulk or cut using it.

calmb4dastorm
11-30-2017, 07:26 PM
Secret is to inject a certain way — so to try my best to describe it - it’s confusing to explain

Take the needle and stick it into your delt not from side going in but from the front going in - make any sense ?

In other words the needle should be going into your body(delt) from the front and not laterally - ?

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkDiagonally?

Sqwuidd
11-30-2017, 07:46 PM
Like where the square is right? Right in the meatiest part of the lateral delt?

So going into that area but not laterally

Going in from the front of the delt

Boxsquatter
11-30-2017, 07:57 PM
I just jamb that fucker in and let it ride. Never had any lumps. I think the secret it to massage it for 30 sec to a min. It pushes the oil around and doesn’t let it sit in one spot. From what I have been told.

xlr8mechanism
11-30-2017, 08:15 PM
SpotInjections.com (http://www.spotinjections.com/index3.htm)

AngieNY
11-30-2017, 11:05 PM
we're talking about oils with a slin pin in the delt

I just jamb that fucker in and let it ride. Never had any lumps. I think the secret it to massage it for 30 sec to a min. It pushes the oil around and doesn’t let it sit in one spot. From what I have been told.

GinaNunez
01-12-2018, 09:39 AM
SpotInjections.com (http://www.spotinjections.com/index3.htm)

Thank you for this site, I recently started injecting my husband and he told me what to do, but I happen to be one of those wives that likes to read for myself. I want to make it as painless as I can.....I seem to be doing ok, haven't broken a needle yet lol

Papigordohua
01-17-2018, 05:40 AM
Test of any form (sust) should never be used in a females protocol.