PDA

View Full Version : Dbol

Teamstr673
10-27-2017, 02:19 AM
Witch is better dbol in liquid oral form or tablet form? Or is there no difference between the two ?

BigLifter
10-27-2017, 02:29 AM
Witch is better dbol in liquid oral form or tablet form? Or is there no difference between the two ?

I haven稚 used a ton of either but have used both. To me the effects were the same, but the tabs were just a lot easier to fool with.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hatebreed
10-27-2017, 02:36 AM
Same compound different carrier, if they are both of equal dosage and quality you should notice no difference.

Weapon X
10-27-2017, 04:39 AM
Neither, they're both absorbed via the oral route

Teamstr673
10-27-2017, 05:28 AM
I cannot seem to find the right answer on whether I use aromasin during or post dbol-test cycle ?

BigLifter
10-27-2017, 06:14 AM
I cannot seem to find the right answer on whether I use aromasin during or post dbol-test cycle ?

You値l get 100 different answers on that one too probably. If I知 gonna run deca or dbol, I知 not a big fan of choking out all estrogen like some people do. I can usually tell if I need to take something by the way I feel, but I知 not one to try and eliminate all excess estrogen like some people do. If I知 planning what I壇 deem a wet bulk, then I値l let the water build a little bit. I can use some fascia stretching and joint relief. I would without a doubt have some on hand though before starting!

Teamstr673
10-27-2017, 06:25 AM
Ok I'm just trying to get the whole understanding on dbol I've been doing a lot of research on it and hearing about the gyno is my main concern. Do you have any suggestions besides aromasin for gyno and if gyno starts an I supposed to stop use of the dbol and start the aromasin up right away ? Or keep the use of dbol and take the aromasin or any other serm with it ?

BigLifter
10-27-2017, 08:15 AM
Ok I'm just trying to get the whole understanding on dbol I've been doing a lot of research on it and hearing about the gyno is my main concern. Do you have any suggestions besides aromasin for gyno and if gyno starts an I supposed to stop use of the dbol and start the aromasin up right away ? Or keep the use of dbol and take the aromasin or any other serm with it ?

I知 a fan of Tamoxifen (nolva) just because it works better for me than Clomid. Unless I start seeing or noticing any signs at all I may just take 20mg every 3rd or 4th day as a countermeasure. I致e never had any issues with gyno, so I知 sure there are others with better advice to give. Currently running test cyp at 500/week, deca at 400/week and dbol at 30mg/day and taking caber once per week and tamox twice a week at most. I think I知 a little more prone to progesterone issues than estrogen induced gyno. So far that痴 keeping me in check and gaining with no sides. BUT, everyone is different. The tell for me when my estrogen gets too high is swelling in my hands like I知 retaining a lot of water. If I notice that while I知 eating fairly clean I値l dose 25mg of exemestane one day and see how I feel the next. Usually that knocks it down enough by itself without losing too much in the process.

Jozifp103
10-27-2017, 10:53 AM
I'd run it during. Dbol is an estrogen bomb. Taking aromasin post cycle would be somewhat redundant because at that point the hormones are exiting your system and most of the estro conversion (aromatization) has already occurred. AI's are a preventative but won't reverse aromatization that's already occurred.

You don't have to go crazy and run your e2 into the ground, but a conservative dose would be a good idea to at least keep your e2 somewhere in range.

I’m a fan of Tamoxifen (nolva) just because it works better for me than Clomid. Unless I start seeing or noticing any signs at all I may just take 20mg every 3rd or 4th day as a countermeasure. I’ve never had any issues with gyno, so I’m sure there are others with better advice to give. Currently running test cyp at 500/week, deca at 400/week and dbol at 30mg/day and taking caber once per week and tamox twice a week at most. I think I’m a little more prone to progesterone issues than estrogen induced gyno. So far that’s keeping me in check and gaining with no sides. BUT, everyone is different. The tell for me when my estrogen gets too high is swelling in my hands like I’m retaining a lot of water. If I notice that while I’m eating fairly clean I’ll dose 25mg of exemestane one day and see how I feel the next. Usually that knocks it down enough by itself without losing too much in the process.

​^^^Yep. Nolva usually works great. If you're super prone to gyno then raloxifene might be a better option. It's the strongest serm (that I know of) for preventing and reversing gyno.