He can post on his future.
DWBO

kiwiboy89
10-28-2017, 02:46 AM
Do we expect our packages to arrive ?

lipid
10-28-2017, 04:39 AM
Do we expect our packages to arrive ?

Mine hasn't arrived and it's been 2 weeks now.

kiwiboy89
10-28-2017, 04:43 AM
Yeah same with me bro. 2 and a half weeks

Dont wanna be old
10-28-2017, 11:00 AM
Juicywiggles messaged me and I told him to fix what needs fixing.
He said everything was shipped and in Juicy fashion I wanna believe it .
There is pages of this scenario playing out with happy endings and the board allowed him to continue.
I can no longer allow unfulfilled promises to continue for extended times .
It is problematic telling members packs will be there in 2 Days when the reality is it takes weeks.
Packs should land as he stated they shipped and he wants to be a part of this board .
Juicy said he was going to post and had a plan in place to make the changes that are needed .
I will update this thread Monday after the mail runs in OZ .
DWBO

gcghost
10-28-2017, 11:26 AM
Anyone had any blood work done while running some of the oils from the past few sales Juicy has run?? Not suggesting anything, just interested to know if there are other issues besides the postage....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SimpleAddar
10-28-2017, 09:54 PM
No good..

PAiN
10-28-2017, 10:44 PM
Mine hasn't arrived and it's been 2 weeks now.

I copied a message from juicy he said your pack was delivered.

Order got sent delivered to lipid

Please let us know so we keep all this shit in the open to keep everyone honest.

lipid
10-29-2017, 01:21 AM
I've recieved nothing and its mindblowing if he is trying to say i have.

juicywiggle31
10-29-2017, 08:52 PM
Will be posting this afternoon about changes and all updates.

Anyone after tracking or anyone pack that hasn't landed contact me via wickr today and will find out where your pack is and provide tracking.

In regards to lipid order.

Initial order was sent.

And DELIVERED to adress given.

Aus post updated the tracking stating receiver not known at adress.

And was then taken back with them.
Tracking shows all of this.

Could be a simple spelling error either end. Who knows..

Bottom line is the order was shipped and delivered.
I then have had a second reship of his order no charge to lipid. With tracking provided.
His pack is sent second time and will arrive to him this week.
Just to clear that up..

Will be getting things in line and to the highest standard possible in all areas.

Thank you brothers..

- juicywiggle

Philthegift
10-29-2017, 10:30 PM
@Juicywiggle31,no complaints from me, happy satisfied customer here, good to deal with, good communication and got all my stuff.������

lipid
10-30-2017, 05:13 AM
Will be posting this afternoon about changes and all updates.

Anyone after tracking or anyone pack that hasn't landed contact me via wickr today and will find out where your pack is and provide tracking.

In regards to lipid order.

Initial order was sent.

And DELIVERED to adress given.

Aus post updated the tracking stating receiver not known at adress.

And was then taken back with them.
Tracking shows all of this.

Could be a simple spelling error either end. Who knows..

Bottom line is the order was shipped and delivered.
I then have had a second reship of his order no charge to lipid. With tracking provided.
His pack is sent second time and will arrive to him this week.
Just to clear that up..

Will be getting things in line and to the highest standard possible in all areas.

Thank you brothers..

- juicywiggle

i have screenshots of you saying you will refund me, this was 3 days ago, been one week since you've given me 2nd tracking and it hasn't arrived when you assured me it would have by Friday (which is 5 days from posting).

whats the excuse now? This whole transaction has been excuse after excuse. You refuse to refund me and also refuse to prove to me I am getting what I paid for apart from tracking numbers that end up nowhere or don't show updates.

this is a total joke, and don't you dare even say I've received goods when in actual fact I haven't and had to order elsewhere and be out of pocket for this.

ironbarbell
10-30-2017, 05:19 AM
i have screenshots of you saying you will refund me, this was 3 days ago, been one week since you've given me 2nd tracking and it hasn't arrived when you assured me it would have by Friday (which is 5 days from posting).

whats the excuse now? This whole transaction has been excuse after excuse. You refuse to refund me and also refuse to prove to me I am getting what I paid for apart from tracking numbers that end up nowhere or don't show updates.

this is a total joke, and don't you dare even say I've received goods when in actual fact I haven't and had to order elsewhere and be out of pocket for this.

how is it juicys fault if aus post made the stuff up? as for tracking that doesn't show updates, this is normal with most vendors I have dealt with

JUNGLE JUICE
10-30-2017, 05:46 AM
Hey brothers im not taking any sides here but lets not argue amongst each other, it isnt going to help the situation. DWBO will update the thread as stated so lets not make his job harder than it is by having to make him filter through all the bitching to get to the bottom of this issue. Lets help one another not fight each other

rusty
10-30-2017, 07:27 AM
Juicy fault for being a liar and saying stuff sents when it's not it's same thing everyone. Knows it only express 2-3 days even rual area our express zone is 2-5 days and 5 day mark is worse case end of the day stop treating people like there stupid the only excuse for people not receiving there goods after a 5 days is because you haven't sent them not surprised things turn the way they Have after statement was made next day this has been going for very long time can't believe people stupid enough to sucked in to that bullshit

trueblue
10-30-2017, 08:27 AM
express post. if you live in a major australian city and the parcell was posted before 5pm you will recieve it THE NEXT BUSSINESS DAY. now if you live outside the express zone you will recieve it in 2 bussiness days. now i now aus post has the occasional fuck up and delay but nothing takes 8-10 days to receive or weeks like some members are reporting.

rusty
10-30-2017, 09:20 AM
Exactly I get international goods sooner in under 5 days at time 2 weeks max but that's international really no excuse but bullshit and lies when domestic stuff takes longer then 3/5 days now regular standard post yeah but express no

Dundeed
10-30-2017, 11:43 AM
Shame A..

SimpleAddar
10-31-2017, 12:54 AM
Juicy, it’s finally caught up to you.. this won’t just end on BOP bro.. a lot of people asking questions elsewhere. One of the locals boys where I live is asking for your irl details bro.. remember mate, you’re in debt now.
and people collects debts. I really hope you sort this out bud or I fear something may happen to
you

The Rep
10-31-2017, 08:41 AM
I speak to juicy roughly every 2-3 weeks on wickr, ive never met him nor do i know him, he seems ok with me.

Yes i have read many negative comments regarding his slow parcel rates, and i probably agree with another member who said that juicy likes to hold onto money then he sends the parcels whenever he feels like it. Personally thats not right. Not to sure if he has the whole steroid model or steroid business model up to scratch, but people need to balance family/work and a side business which he does need to run them equally well, because with juicys great list and cheap prices he could dominate the market.

Maybe when juicy has a big sale and he is bogged down with sales he can just come out and say he is bogged down with orders and will not take any orders until he can keep up.I think most people will understand.

Dont wanna be old
10-31-2017, 09:04 AM
There is nothing to post here unless you have a pack land .
We are aware of the problems past and present.
Drama and name calling is not needed .
Regards
DWBO

Philthegift
10-31-2017, 09:10 AM
I speak to juicy roughly every 2-3 weeks on wickr, ive never met him nor do i know him, he seems ok with me.

Yes i have read many negative comments regarding his slow parcel rates, and i probably agree with another member who said that juicy likes to hold onto money then he sends the parcels whenever he feels like it. Personally thats not right. Not to sure if he has the whole steroid model or steroid business model up to scratch, but people need to balance family/work and a side business which he does need to run them equally well, because with juicys great list and cheap prices he could dominate the market.

Maybe when juicy has a big sale and he is bogged down with sales he can just come out and say he is bogged down with orders and will not take any orders until he can keep up.I think most people will understand.

I agree, we need to show him support. If someone really needs something urgently they won't wait for sales, for the prices he offers I will be happy to wait few days to stock up

SimpleAddar
10-31-2017, 03:39 PM
Roger! he will sort it.

11-04-2017, 10:47 PM
I miss ya juicy

lipid
11-05-2017, 01:22 AM
still nothing.

kiwiboy89
11-05-2017, 07:10 AM
still nothing.

Neither bro

juicywiggle31
11-05-2017, 07:44 AM
Will be making an update post sometime tomorrow of changes that have been made in all areas and updates.

Any orders that where delayed have all been sent last week and will arrive early next week just so anyone waiting knows that may have not messaged me.

I will not let delays like this happen again and other areas that have not been up to scratch will be here on out no longer be an issue.

I am sorry for the people effected from last sales delays on orders.
And will be sending out free items to everyone effected.

- juicywiggle

Dont wanna be old
11-05-2017, 11:08 AM
I appreciate Juicywiggles posting but it’s too little too late .
They ole pack was shipped story has ran its course .
I gave members my word there pack would have been there by now .
My word is all I have and I was made a fool of by believing my communications from Juicywiggles.
Since I’m not the administrator I can’t move Syntha to Scammer section.
I apologize to anyone effected by my misleading promises.
Regards
DWBO

ironbarbell
11-05-2017, 12:20 PM
With all due respect, I don't think Syntha is trying to scam otherwise he could have easily been long gone.

I too have been affected by the delays but I do know Australia Post has been very slow last week as I've noticed on other boards. Hopefully the members can see their packages arriving early this week.

Dont wanna be old
11-05-2017, 12:36 PM
I hope people get there packs . I’m not looking for promises or confessions.
Its simple. Members paid weeks ago and packs need to be delivered.
Regards
DWBO

TrenGuy
11-05-2017, 12:57 PM
With all due respect, I don't think Syntha is trying to scam otherwise he could have easily been long gone.

I too have been affected by the delays but I do know Australia Post has been very slow last week as I've noticed on other boards. Hopefully the members can see their packages arriving early this week.

Slow by a few days, maybe. Never weeks.

kiwiboy89
11-06-2017, 08:28 AM
Did anyone’s pack arrive today?

KDM
11-06-2017, 10:39 AM
Ordered on 27th OctMsged on the 31st with a reply saying it will arrive on the 3rd Nov.
Msged today asking for tracking (6th) with a reply" order and address?" At 2pm...
And heard nothing back?
I've always received from JW since the start he has always come through...Hopefully all is good?

11-06-2017, 11:04 AM
Yeh man he sent me the wrong order and resent me, scored double for one.. hang in there :)

11-06-2017, 11:08 AM
Received the first one like 2.5 weeks ago then he corrected it and received it about a week later

TrenGuy
11-06-2017, 12:19 PM
Ordered on 27th OctMsged on the 31st with a reply saying it will arrive on the 3rd Nov.
Msged today asking for tracking (6th) with a reply" order and address?" At 2pm...
And heard nothing back?
I've always received from JW since the start he has always come through...Hopefully all is good?

That's normal. I don't think juicy has any kind of ordering or tracking system, which gets him in trouble. I'm sure anyone could scam him by pretending to have placed an order. He'll eventually deliver, but it can be a frustrating experience if you need something urgently. Remember that he's also active on other forums, so don't think he'll disappear once he gets shut down here.

Will Sanchez
11-06-2017, 01:25 PM
I placed an order on the 19th Oct still nothing I messaged him gave him my order and address again but still nothing. Not cool brother

TrenGuy
11-06-2017, 01:52 PM
I placed an order on the 19th Oct still nothing I messaged him gave him my order and address again but still nothing. Not cool brother

Yeeeeaaaah....first post is to put the boot into juicy? You could easily be a spineless cunt trying to turn in the screws when a brother is down. Contact DWBO with your order details so that he can sort it out with JW. If you actually ordered...

KDM
11-06-2017, 06:30 PM
Received a reply last night saying package should arrive Wednesday... So fingers crossed

kiwiboy89
11-06-2017, 07:20 PM
And heard nothing back?

Exact same story as me

lipid
11-06-2017, 08:23 PM
Received my order plus an extra few vials.

kiwiboy89
11-06-2017, 08:58 PM

Sweet!! That’s good news brother

KDM
11-07-2017, 02:42 AM

Good news

Will Sanchez
11-07-2017, 10:54 AM
Ok TreGuy I have sent you a PM big man.

Will Sanchez
11-07-2017, 11:21 AM
sdmonster asked for dates and that’s what I did I was looking for positive reviews and instead you resort to name calling that shows you are not an old school bodybuilder. I would have posted when it arrived to let others no about it. Nice welcome to a new member as well mate.

TrenGuy
11-07-2017, 11:22 AM
Ok TreGuy I have sent you a PM big man.

Even your PM makes you sound like a cop/fraud, calling me out to meet up. Like I said - take it up with DWBO here, who has been assisting everyone to get their gear delivered.

If you think threatening strangers on the web makes you tough, you've got a lot of growing up to do. I get that you're spewing because of the delay, but don't be stupid. I'll gladly apologise if you're a legit customer, but I've seen chancers scam sources in situations like this way too many times before.

Looseunitwa
11-07-2017, 11:23 AM
Very sad all this............I hope Juice pulls thru but applause to moderators hard line stance on what is expected. Gives confidence to brothers IMO.

11-07-2017, 12:04 PM
Bruh this current batch anyone getting intense swelling and crazy pip, can literally barely function?

Dont wanna be old
11-07-2017, 12:47 PM
Bruh this current batch anyone getting intense swelling and crazy pip, can literally barely function?

Sorry to hear brother
This seals his fate !!
One to many disasters
He won’t be back now
Regards
DWBO

TrenGuy
11-07-2017, 12:54 PM

More so than usual, or are you trying a new product?

gcghost
11-07-2017, 12:56 PM

I ordered off the sale before this balls up one. I'm 2 weeks in test/deca, not getting the reactions your getting. Hopefully everything is still good though!

Will Sanchez
11-07-2017, 03:06 PM
Straight from DWBO “I’m not in anyone’s shoes that lost money to Juicywiggles .
Juicywiggles/Syntha is done and will be moved to scammer section.
My purpose here is to protect the members the best I can .

Regards
DWBO

PAiN
11-07-2017, 07:19 PM
Even your PM makes you sound like a cop/fraud, calling me out to meet up. Like I said - take it up with DWBO here, who has been assisting everyone to get their gear delivered.

If you think threatening strangers on the web makes you tough, you've got a lot of growing up to do. I get that you're spewing because of the delay, but don't be stupid. I'll gladly apologise if you're a legit customer, but I've seen chancers scam sources in situations like this way too many times before.

Screenshot me Any threats from anyone and they will be banned. We don't do that childish shit here.

Izk
11-07-2017, 08:53 PM
I waited 10 weeks to get a simple order of 100ius hgh, been waiting an additional 3 weeks to get a refund.

Every couple of days hes just said he'll send the bitcoin tomorrow, then ignores me and repeats the same shit a day or two later..

Btc was worth literally half of what its worth now so even if he sends me back the $700 he'll still have profited $700 bucks..

11-08-2017, 12:58 AM
I ordered off the sale before this balls up one. I'm 2 weeks in test/deca, not getting the reactions your getting. Hopefully everything is still good though!

That's good bro, I might swap vials hopefully it changes , could be a batch with a little extra BA or something. But fuck my ass is swole

kiwiboy89
11-08-2017, 05:44 AM
Still waiting for mine to land. After being given someone else tracking number last week I’m still in the process of trying to get mine. I keep getting the “hit me up after 3” “I’ll have it for you soon”. I understand we all work and have life’s but I only want my tracking number from a order 5 weeks ago

gcghost
11-08-2017, 05:51 AM
That's good bro, I might swap vials hopefully it changes , could be a batch with a little extra BA or something. But fuck my ass is swole

Does sound like high BA. Cure for this is heat pack and a nice ass massage from the mrs haha

Swole 4 Life
11-08-2017, 07:25 AM
Still waiting for mine to land. After being given someone else tracking number last week I’m still in the process of trying to get mine. I keep getting the “hit me up after 3” “I’ll have it for you soon”. I understand we all work and have life’s but I only want my tracking number from a order 5 weeks ago

I think I just had a case of deja vu reading this...

SimpleAddar
11-08-2017, 08:36 AM
Keep the updates going. Swift action from moderators ..

Sssxc
11-09-2017, 02:06 AM

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkI have noticed that the tren e has given me an acid burning feeling sometimes and lasts a couple of days...
All the other compounds are fine though.
Is that what you are talking about..?

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Swole 4 Life
11-09-2017, 02:16 AM
Now that imed is on board I'm going to get bloods done. I'm almost 12 weeks into a test e 500 cycle and I don't feel as "on" as I did when I did a a 400 p/w cycle with MOS test e about 2 years ago. To be fair that was my first cycle though. Will be interesting to see the results. Will obviously post them.
My batch isn't from the current sale though, I bought it about 3 months ago.

kiwiboy89
11-09-2017, 02:21 AM
I have noticed that the tren e has given me an acid burning feeling sometimes and lasts a couple of days...
All the other compounds are fine though.
Is that what you are talking about..?

Acid reflux. A fairly common side effect for some people wen they are on tren

Sssxc
11-09-2017, 02:35 AM
Acid reflux. A fairly common side effect for some people wen they are on tren

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkNo, I'm talking about burning feeling inside the injection site when injecting tren e... If feels like acid burning under the skin.

Not reflux or heartburn...

kiwiboy89
11-09-2017, 02:46 AM
No, I'm talking about burning feeling inside the injection site when injecting tren e... If feels like acid burning under the skin.

Ahhh ok. How many ml are you pinning at a time?

Sssxc
11-09-2017, 02:54 AM
Ahhh ok. How many ml are you pinning at a time?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk2mls twice a week...
Worst was a chest jab, felt the burn all the way across my chest and down my arm to my elbow.
It literally feels like acid burning and can sit in the site for a few days. It usually starts burning again once you apply pressure to the area.

kiwiboy89
11-09-2017, 03:09 AM
2mls twice a week...
Worst was a chest jab, felt the burn all the way across my chest and down my arm to my elbow.
It literally feels like acid burning and can sit in the site for a few days. It usually starts burning again once you apply pressure to the area.

Sounds like a bit too much BA in the batch. Maybe split your shots up and see if it helps

Sssxc
11-09-2017, 03:20 AM
Sounds like a bit too much BA in the batch. Maybe split your shots up and see if it helps

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkEh, it is what it is... Cbf splitting up shots.

maikolo33
11-09-2017, 03:23 AM
Eh, it is what it is... Cbf splitting up shots.

Sent from my SM-G955F using TapatalkTry cutting it with grape seed oil mate.
Or bin the shit can never know what else is in it. Health is first priority

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

BSH
11-09-2017, 04:05 AM
Never liked the way he conducted business and illegal or not treat it as such. If you fuck up, own it like a man, it's one of the things I hope to teach my son one day. Keep your word cos your only as good as it, always do what you say and if you fuck up own up to it like a man. Of course among other things but this mostly applied to this situation. I Do hope you learn something from this, sincerely, lifes to short to hold grudges. (personal experience, I made up with m father 3 days before he died at 48 from a heart attack) take a loook at yourself in the mirror.

The way he/she has conducted himself is nothing short of despicable, taking order and having them shipped from another location. Having another location shipping it and no stock counting leads me to believe this:

You advertise a huge cheap product list which buyers want, a one stop shop, he tracks it down from multiple sources and thus comes in multiple package which has happened on numerous occasions.
I'm a shopper if I can get it in one place I will but I could see what was going on and karma is a bitch. The gear was (no proof except for this) under dossed, as soon as I switched labs o the same dose Test I broke out in pimples and my free test etc went from passable to my dr saying "wow fuck lets take another test cos this is insane) maybe it was 1400 after changing to AGpharma ( who has never let me down, communications and quality)

So in closing fuck you, I never received my Aromasin and you were never even the slightest pleasure to deal with. OH sorry actually you did respond within minuted when I was about to send money.

I always knew you weren't right, a huge product list and cheap. People want a one stop shop which you gave them, as well as constant excuses and poor communication. Just because this is illegal (which it shouldn't be, you treat it like a business) you don't know who you have fucked over here and their skill set to damage your life.

Karma will get you back two fold, communication was only ever good when you wanted money then we/I heard nothing for days/weeks/ months.

There could be a member here with the start of gyno cos you didn't send the package, it's truly disappointing and I love the people in this forum. Not just for steroid advice but for an ear to turn to when i"m down and out, big ups Torcha, Pain and Thappy (Many others) who have supported me though tough times.

Well I could see this coming months away and still waiting for my aromosin which I need now and I have just given up on it

Karma is a bitch, stop tainting, making this forum look bad and just exile yourself, or at the very least go to the Darknet, use an escrow service and build you tarnished reputation back up so people trust you again. Or fifure out an escrow system here so you can regain peoples trust which is fucked at this point.

justlikemusic
11-09-2017, 07:15 AM
I ran a syntha test deca cycle before aussieraven disappeared end of 2015 iirc, and the syntha labs gear was the bomb for me... I texted juicywiggle on here for my next order a year later an never even got a response. Sorry to you bros who lost money and Sssxc, i agree with Maikolo33, bin that shit bro.

11-09-2017, 07:21 AM
No, I'm talking about burning feeling inside the injection site when injecting tren e... If feels like acid burning under the skin.

Yeh man I'm getting sort of stinging feeling from the tren once I apply pressure to the site it spreads, but mine goes away after a few hours man.. I deff think it's abit over with BA or something.

mksb
11-09-2017, 08:14 AM
Yeh man I'm getting sort of stinging feeling from the tren once I apply pressure to the site it spreads, but mine goes away after a few hours man.. I deff think it's abit over with BA or something.

You boys pinning just the tren e or mixing with test e in same syringe??
If not mixing, maybe give that a go to take some of the bite out (water it down, with another oil).

11-09-2017, 09:32 AM
You boys pinning just the tren e or mixing with test e in same syringe??
If not mixing, maybe give that a go to take some of the bite out (water it down, with another oil).

I'm mixing prop and tren ace together atm, not sure if that helps

mksb
11-09-2017, 09:36 AM
I'm mixing prop and tren ace together atm, not sure if that helps

Hahaha, it’s all the pip/stingy ones..

Dont wanna be old
11-09-2017, 11:05 AM
JUICYWIGGLES IS A SCAMMER !!!
Please do not order from him . He sent out a couple packages with small orders to get some positive feedback .
His conspiracy stories are all bullshit .
He is a compulsive lier and conartist .
Regards
DWBO

gcghost
11-09-2017, 11:18 AM
This is actually fucking terrible that this kind of thing happens. Very deep words from BSH. Just hoping that the bloods I get in another 4 weeks tell a more positive story. Many thanks to guys like DWBO looking out for us.

SimpleAddar
11-09-2017, 11:20 AM
JUICYWIGGLES IS A SCAMMER !!!
Please do not order from him . He sent out a couple packages with small orders to get some positive feedback .
His conspiracy stories are all bullshit .
He is a compulsive lier and conartist .
Regards
DWBO

Thanks for letting us know....

11-09-2017, 11:40 AM
This is actually fucking terrible that this kind of thing happens. Very deep words from BSH. Just hoping that the bloods I get in another 4 weeks tell a more positive story. Many thanks to guys like DWBO looking out for us.

Man keep us updated on your bloods aye , got like 3 mates on Syntha atm including me.. makes me wonder how much I'm actually injecting now...

SimpleAddar
11-09-2017, 11:50 AM
Man keep us updated on your bloods aye , got like 3 mates on Syntha atm including me.. makes me wonder how much I'm actually injecting now...

I don't believe it's the gear.. It's the supply.

Swole 4 Life
11-09-2017, 11:59 AM
Hope you're right. I will be getting bloods next week.

SimpleAddar
11-09-2017, 02:08 PM
Hope you're right. I will be getting bloods next week.

I bet I’m spot on lol

gcghost
11-09-2017, 11:36 PM

So you're saying the gear itself is good, the supplier is shit??

Sssxc
11-10-2017, 12:43 AM
I bet I’m spot on lolI can second the above... I get bloods done regularly and there is no issue whatsoever.

LONESTAR
11-10-2017, 05:36 AM
Over time .. I ordered on three separate occasions through JW

The third was my final after taking multiple messages and 4 weeks wait time only to receive part of my order - I just moved on and wrote it of as a loss

Anyhow I was a lil worried myself after all the hype - I popped all 5 bottles of deca and ran them over a labmax for a piece of mind and they all come up spot on !

18460 18462

11-10-2017, 05:37 AM
Over time .. I ordered on three separate occasions through JW

The third was my final after taking multiple messages and 4 weeks wait time only to receive part of my order - I just moved on and wrote it of as a loss

Anyhow I was a lil worried myself after all the hype - I popped all 5 bottles of deca and ran them over a labmax for a piece of mind and they all come up spot on !

18460 18462

Legend

LONESTAR
11-10-2017, 05:48 AM
Also I can confirm Tren Ace & Test Prop purchased on a $50 JW sale was also GTG .. Goods were passed onto a close friend and he had fantastic results and nothing but praise to say about the gear .. So yeh if you grabbed either of them two compounds there on the money .. well that's my two cents worth on the saga ... over and out !!

LONESTAR
11-10-2017, 06:27 AM
Interesting - can you confirm the Australian UGL you sell via your site is using raws that are 95% UPLC tested and have been labmax tested before you sell them

SimpleAddar
11-10-2017, 06:40 AM
It was never in question the quality of the product.. it was whether the product was actually going to get to customers....

BUT - thanks for clearing that up.

LONESTAR
11-10-2017, 06:45 AM
for Sure .. let’s hope someone reliable can put synthas products back online for everyone to enjoy at super cheap prices again .

11-10-2017, 06:45 AM
Yeh I can say ..I feel great on Syntha products definitely

SimpleAddar
11-10-2017, 07:33 AM
Doubt it....

LONESTAR
11-10-2017, 07:38 AM
Really .. why you say that ? Maybe you can shed some light on it for us less knowlagable

Torcha
11-10-2017, 07:54 AM
As a professional raw source I still don't understand the point of labmax, because personally speaking all my raws at >95% purity and I highly doubt a brewer will make a vials of a compound with something different labelled.

The brewer should labmax and that should be it in my opinion but the again I understand people have trust issues.

________
sdmonsterpharma.com | International Chemical Raws | Domestic Steroid Pharmaceuticals | 100% Success Rate (http://www.sdmonsterpharma.com)
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20171018/a933cc4ec6421c252155d9fe14e24546.jpg

my understanding is labmax only proves that the product has it in it.. not the percentage or strength, not wat else has been used... how many posistive reading of labmaxed var turned out to mostly something else over the years...

u could use half the amount of 'lets say deca raw'. and its still gonna labmax well.. think most of us have been thru the not real equipoise bullshit....say i got enough raw for 60 vials of 95%, wats stopping me from making the 100 vials i had on order? im speculating of course.. i know fuk all of these matters... ive been burnt many times..as im sure most of us have. find a sponser that is going strong, forget ya discounts, stick with them till you see the signs of the lab failing...

kiwiboy89
11-10-2017, 09:45 PM
Anyone have their pack land in the last couple of days??

TrenGuy
11-11-2017, 12:06 AM
my understanding is labmax only proves that the product has it in it.. not the percentage or strength, not wat else has been used... how many posistive reading of labmaxed var turned out to mostly something else over the years...

Labmax is not infallible, but it will reveal if there's something else in the test. I havent heard of positive var labmax tests turning out to be something else, which is especially important for girls. If there is mostly dbol in the var, it won't show a positive for var, so not sure how that coulda happened. Maybe different batches?

To measure the accuracy of dosing you'd need to send your gear to a lab. I see LM mostly as a harm reduction tool.

Sssxc
11-11-2017, 12:52 AM
Labmax is not infallible, but it will reveal if there's something else in the test. I havent heard of positive var labmax tests turning out to be something else, which is especially important for girls. If there is mostly dbol in the var, it won't show a positive for var, so not sure how that coulda happened. Maybe different batches?

To measure the accuracy of dosing you'd need to send your gear to a lab. I see LM mostly as a harm reduction tool.I haven't used it, however there is a quantative test now for stana and anavar which will confirm whether the tabs are actually 10mg or whatever they claim.

Swole 4 Life
11-11-2017, 01:30 AM
say i got enough raw for 60 vials of 95%, wats stopping me from making the 100 vials i had on order? im speculating of course..

Exactly. It would be so tempting to do stretch the raws out, even the most dependable vendor would be tempted to. It's human nature. Hell, even supplement companies have been caught out filling protein powder with cheap amino acids lol.

Makes it hard to plan cycles when you don't know 100% how much you are injecting. Like I said, I don't feel as "on" running 500 syntha test e as I did running 400 MOS test e. My strength and size have both increased though, which is the main thing. But I was really looking forward to feeling like a horny 16 year old again. haha

TrenGuy
11-11-2017, 03:45 AM
I haven't used it, however there is a quantative test now for stana and anavar which will confirm whether the tabs are actually 10mg or whatever they claim.

Just read that yeah :) But even the regular LM tests were always specific:

Winstrol - olive green at 15 min
Anavar - yellow green at 15 min
Dianabol - red brow initial color right away
Turinabol - light brown initial color rigt away

I've never heard of an LM test turn yellow green if it's not Anavar, but lots of fails due to protein in the caps. The UV test is even more accurate.

TrenGuy
11-11-2017, 03:49 AM
Exactly. It would be so tempting to do stretch the raws out, even the most dependable vendor would be tempted to. It's human nature. Hell, even supplement companies have been caught out filling protein powder with cheap amino acids lol.

Makes it hard to plan cycles when you don't know 100% how much you are injecting. Like I said, I don't feel as "on" running 500 syntha test e as I did running 400 MOS test e. My strength and size have both increased though, which is the main thing. But I was really looking forward to feeling like a horny 16 year old again. haha

Test is easy. Do bloodwork a few weeks in and compare with other cycles/labs you've done. It takes a lot of guesswork and speculation out of the picture.

Sssxc
11-11-2017, 04:18 AM
Just read that yeah :) But even the regular LM tests were always specific:

Winstrol - olive green at 15 min
Anavar - yellow green at 15 min
Dianabol - red brow initial color right away
Turinabol - light brown initial color rigt away

I've never heard of an LM test turn yellow green if it's not Anavar, but lots of fails due to protein in the caps. The UV test is even more accurate.I meant, I haven't used the quantative test.
The regular tests I have used.

It doesn't state the quality of the pill in question though, just shows it has more than 1mg of the compound to allow it to "pass" the test.

TrenGuy
11-11-2017, 04:59 AM
I meant, I haven't used the quantative test.
The regular tests I have used.

It doesn't state the quality of the pill in question though, just shows it has more than 1mg of the compound to allow it to "pass" the test.

Yep. Got that :)

Dont wanna be old
11-15-2017, 10:51 AM
Still no packs reported landing.
Promises Promises Promises are only words !
DWBO

Swole 4 Life
11-17-2017, 05:54 AM
I said I would report back when I got my bloods.
Free Test 2364 pmol/L (range 160-700)
Test 60.3 nmol/L (range 10-32)

This is after 12 weeks of test e 250 two times per week (500 per week). My batch was purchased in July.

Sssxc
11-17-2017, 07:39 AM

This is after 12 weeks of test e 250 two times per week (500 per week). My batch was purchased in July.That's shit results... Should be double that...

11-17-2017, 09:05 AM

This is after 12 weeks of test e 250 two times per week (500 per week). My batch was purchased in July.

My total test on Mos test e was 100nmol/L from what I remember last cycle on 500mg a week

BMG
11-17-2017, 09:07 AM
I’m using his armidex at the moment and it feels like it’s doing nothing compared to previous cycle where I used different brand/ labs armidex. Have also had extremely poor feedback from other orals of his I’ve purchased for friends.

Swole 4 Life
11-17-2017, 09:16 AM
That's shit results... Should be double that...

My total test on Mos test e was 100nmol/L from what I remember last cycle on 500mg a week

Had a feeling it was underdosed. I might increase it to 1.5mL twice a week to get rid of the last few mLs I have left and then start using the Hercules test at 1mL twice a week.

Dont wanna be old
11-17-2017, 12:23 PM
JUICYWIGGLES IS A SCAMMER !!
Theres not such thing as a good scammer. Only someone that’s good at scamming .
Regards
DWBO

gcghost
11-17-2017, 12:28 PM

How were the gains??

kiwiboy89
11-17-2017, 07:53 PM
Still waiting for my order to land. Ordered from him 7 weeks ago and all I get is false tracking numbers and “it will arrive in a few days”. I’d be very very surprised if I see it come through which I highly doubt.

11-17-2017, 08:49 PM
Ehh this sucks, still got a shit ton of Syntha gear.. might get my bloods done and see where I'm at..

Anyone else with results please share

Sssxc
11-22-2017, 02:13 AM
Ehh this sucks, still got a shit ton of Syntha gear.. might get my bloods done and see where I'm at..

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkI will let you know in 2 days bro...

11-22-2017, 02:22 AM
I will let you know in 2 days bro...

Thanks bro appreciate it, I'll try get mine done sometime soon, just hella busy at work

Keep us updated [emoji1419]

gcghost
11-23-2017, 11:22 AM

I'm about 3.5 weeks in. Still too early to see much gains but more strength and weight is up a few kilos.

Sssxc
11-23-2017, 01:00 PM
The tren ace is quite potent...
I removed 400mg of tren e and replaced it with 450mg of tren ace in the past week.

I have noticed that I am finding it increasingly difficult to sleep more now, libido has risen drastically, moodiness and haziness from broken sleep and sweating alot worse than previous dose of just 800mg tren e.

All the good stuff... Strength, hunger and pumps is crazy and quite noticeable.

Think I will drop the tren e completely and just run a bottle of tren ace a week instead lol

Dont wanna be old
11-23-2017, 01:39 PM
This thread is to warn people that Syntha/Juicywiggles is a scammer and not give Kudos to his gear .
His weaksauce gear is only part of what makes him a scammer.
I apologize for his actions but his discounted gear seemed popular as did his promises .
May his personal issues find a favorable resolve if they were true but he will forever be known as a scammer to this board. He is a liar and a Con Artist.
End of Story
DWBO

gcghost
11-23-2017, 11:25 PM
This thread is to warn people that Syntha/Juicywiggles is a scammer and not give Kudos to his gear .
I apologize for his actions but his discounted gear seemed popular as did his promises .
May his personal issues find a favorable resolve if they were true but he will forever be known as a scammer to this board. He is a liar and a Con Artist.
End of Story
DWBO

Hey DWBO,

Most of the recent posts are people with concerns about the quality of the syntha gear bought from the previous few sales. I didn't read any praise or thanks towards juicy, just an update of his progress which many will find reassuring hopefully and that our hard earned cash hasn't been wasted! Maybe we should open a new topic solely to discuss results of the syntha gear minus any such praise towards the fucking scam artist....

Sssxc
11-23-2017, 11:50 PM
End of Story
DWBOI agree with you DWBO and the review is purely based for people who have heaps of stock sitting around to give them some comfort.

I would still tell anyone who reads this not to purchase off Juicywiggles regardless of the review I have made.

There is plenty of great approved sources who I have started dealing with after this disaster with Juiceywiggle.

Dont wanna be old
11-24-2017, 12:37 AM
I can appreciate everyone’s curiosity about previous purchased gear . I have no doubt it was ok or close to it .
My problem is his tenacity to separate people from there money.
He will in turn ask someone to post they received a few vials when he owes over a hundred vials plus at least a dozen orders .
Accepting money from many and sending something to one person who will post is a neat trick .
Now do that for a couple months and your return is 20 fold .
Your community is hurting from his ability to read people .
Now your stashes have worth is your concern , Yes ?
If you used his gear then you know the deal .
We are not discussing non board sponsors for this reason .

Regards
DWBO