PDA

View Full Version : Blockchain Support no REPLY 24 HOURS

BIGCASPER
10-29-2017, 02:51 AM
Somehow a lot of bitcoins did not make it to my blockchain wallet.Proof of bitcoins being sent to me is there.They have been sent to the correct request id#

I emailed support over 24 hours ago and still no reply?

You guys might say well calm down it's not a big deal..but did I mention A LOT OF BITCOINS MISSING!I have been using bitcoins for 3 years now...nothing like this has ever happened.

have any of you guys ever dealt with blockchain support? if so what was the timeline that they replied to your ticket?

Thanks, brothers.

Electromass
10-29-2017, 04:12 AM
Somehow a lot of bitcoins did not make it to my blockchain wallet.Proof of bitcoins being sent to me is there.They have been sent to the correct request id#

I emailed support over 24 hours ago and still no reply?

You guys might say well calm down it's not a big deal..but did I mention A LOT OF BITCOINS MISSING!I have been using bitcoins for 3 years now...nothing like this has ever happened.

have any of you guys ever dealt with blockchain support? if so what was the timeline that they replied to your ticket?

Thanks, brothers.
I have. It was over a weekend and didn't hear from them until like Monday. I tried to buy bitcoin yesterday from a big vender and it wouldn't let me choose my own amount, even though I've done this every time before. It just kept jumping back to a higher amount...so I did not buy!

BIGCASPER
10-29-2017, 04:43 AM
I have. It was over a weekend and didn't hear from them until like Monday. I tried to buy bitcoin yesterday from a big vender and it wouldn't let me choose my own amount, even though I've done this every time before. It just kept jumping back to a higher amount...so I did not buy!

Well, electro I just got reply 26 hours LATER.that they are going to correct this issues ASAP.
Once I receive I will update this post.