PDA

View Full Version : gear needed (not all) post injury

m67frag
10-29-2017, 02:33 PM
Firstly, my post count shows that am a noob, far from it.
Injuiries are always best treated with RICE...rest, ice, compression and elevation. Snap a ligament, break a bone...you will feel better when you quit hurting...sorry just USMC talk.
HGH no doubt (I'm not about to give you a cookies cutter response, as we all are different) I will say it is more than you would take when training healthy, imho. You want to up your bcaa's, gluta
mine, protein, moderate carbs so as to produce an environment that is proper for healing.
Gear that ***might***be conducive to your r/r
deca (no-brainer)
npp
eq
anavar
igf lr-3

I won't speculate as to what dosages may or may not work for you and NNE of this might work for you. It has however, worked for me and quite well. There are no cookie cutter responses as to how any one individual will perform under one compound or an addition of others. I do believe that there should be a form of test with any cycle and that a proper pct/anti-estrogen cycle should be followed, however i will not comment on what dosages will be appropriate in your case.
Will be glad to answer questions to the best of my ability and experience 12/5 to all my brothers out there S/F