PDA

View Full Version : Equipoise for Safer Muscle Development

baby1
12-26-2011, 02:24 PM
Equipoise (Boldenone Undecylenate) is a testosterone derivative wherein a double bond was added between the 1 and 2 carbons of the naturally-occurring hormone. Designed as a longer-lasting injectable alternative to the widely popular orally-administered Dbol (Dianabol), Eq shares the strong anabolic effects of testosterone but is much less androgenic. Equipoise is a decent steroid that is quite popular for bodybuilders.
Because of the double bond, boldenone offers unique characteristics that are not found in other steroids. For one, it resists conversion by the 5-alpha-reductase enzyme [1] but the small quantities that is nonetheless converted produces a very potent derivative, dihydroboldenone, which is roughly 7 times as anabolic as testosterone [ 2]. The effect of boldanone is not mediated by dihydroboldenone, though, which led to the conclusion that it works by upgrading the androgen receptor thereby allowing the hormones to exert a greater anabolic effect, as proven in the case of strong androgenic drugs like anadrol.
The appetite-enhancing property of Eq is also well-known among users. This increase in appetite aids the muscle-building process, as high nutritional intake hastens protein synthesis that is known to be the primary cause of muscle mass buildup - as more protein molecules are made available to the muscular system, the faster the body heals torn muscle fibers. Equipoise also increases nitrogen retention in the muscles, which further aids protein synthesis.
Another unique property of boldanone is its very slow rate of aromatization (conversion to estrogen), which goes as slow as half of the rate for testosterone[3]. This results in very insignificant estrogenic side effects to users, even in fairly high doses and in longer periods. Thus, this is a safe alternative to testosterone, as estrogenice side effects such as oily skin, acne, and gynecomastia for men and development of male sexual characteristics in women are rarely reported. The low androgenic effect is the reason why many male and female bodybuilders and athletes prefer to use this compound, alone or stacked with other drugs.
Many steroids cause increases in the red blood cells (RBCs) but Equipoise does it better than most (with the exception of erythropoietin or EPO, which is precisely designed to raise erythrocytes). More RBCs equate to more oxygen in the blood, which in turn increases stamina that translates to better speed, endurance and strength. Also, better glycogenolysis (repletion of glycogen lost during exercise) is observed during use of Eq.
The slow but constant muscle buildup one gets from Equipoise is due to the undeclynate ester that is used, which, with 11 carbons, is longer than the decanoate ester used in Deca. Thus, the effect of the drug is felt for a longer time than ordinary testosterone (it stays active for more than four weeks). For this reason, use of the drug by tested athletes is not advised, as it is detectable in doping tests for a long time. Still, with so many benefits one gets from using Equipoise, the limited side effects, including its low toxicity on the liver, and high availability, countless enthusiasts, male or female, favor it over other steroids.
Users usually stack boldenone with testosterone ester like enanthate or cypionate for good gains in a bulking cycle. For those who favor Deca, adding a little boldenone will improve appetite and vascularity. For cutting cycles, stacking Eq with trenbolone, stanazol or testosterone propionate would give muscle hardness and strength, and increase muscle definition. The use of ancillary drugs such as anti-aromatases or anti-estrogens is seldom required when using boldenone.
Current brands of boldenone available aside from Equipoise are Vebonol, Boldebal-H, Pace, and sybolin. These are available from online pharmacies.

Reference:
2 Schanzer, Donike , Metabolism of boldenone in man : Gas chromatographic/mass spectrometric identification of urinary excreted metabolites and determination of excretion rates, Bol Mass Spec 21, 1992, 3-16
Counsel et al., "Anabolic Agents. Derivatives of 5alpha-Androst-1-ene", J. Org. Chem., 27 (1962), 248-251
Endocrinology 71 (1962) 920-25

goodfella
01-16-2012, 11:31 PM
ah love my EQ diets! =)

colochine
01-19-2012, 12:56 PM
Interesting. Has anyone, knows someone, who has ran it solo? I am a test base type guy but Im just curious about this.

SteroidUser
01-20-2012, 01:06 AM
been taking test e and eq for 6 weeks. 750 test 600 eq every week. Feeling great. Lol

BIGBOSS
01-20-2012, 12:22 PM
i ran eq solo then added masteron. There was a slow increase of strength and gains for me. I didnt see any serious results until the last few weeks of the cycle. Different strokes for different folks i guess.

evan_test@250
07-31-2012, 12:50 AM
I ran eq at 600 for 20 weeks didn't see a whole lot from it until right around my 10th week. But when it kicks in you'll know it

swinging_away
07-31-2012, 01:50 AM
A good read for the common man.

I notice an increase in appetite with this compound. In turn, some good gains. Definitely a top 3 choice for me.

sniperfire
08-10-2012, 09:33 AM
eq ftw. Always ran it with test e and around 8-10 weeks everyone at work noticed a difference.

1tuffcookie
08-11-2012, 04:19 PM
I'm thinking of running it with 600mg of sust for 16 weeks.

colochine
08-11-2012, 05:23 PM
Subd to read later!!

smurfnu469
08-17-2012, 05:53 AM
Good info.....

bugse2342
08-17-2012, 01:37 PM
Just started running it with a testonon cycle. only at 300/wk. Might bump up once the testonon cycle is done and end with some Tren

bdad
08-20-2012, 09:41 AM
I' running 500 sus, 500eq, and 125 decca a week and loving it!!

1tuffcookie
08-20-2012, 03:24 PM
How many weeks in are you? How many weeks do you plan on running that?

martialartsman
08-25-2012, 03:38 PM
Always run eq for 20 weeks, each to there own oh at 600mg week with test at 1g finish with last 10 weeks tren. Love it.

Racer51
08-27-2012, 01:07 AM
Love the eq i can eat and train like a horse . Also use test cyp at same time good solid results

Thunder46
08-27-2012, 05:30 PM
How many weeks can eq be ran safely?

joebob
08-27-2012, 07:17 PM
Killed my BP never again...meh too many things do this to me so don't let it kill anyone else's thoughts on it.

FrankTheTank
08-28-2012, 02:21 AM
Never had BP issues on EQ. I actually went to the Dr today and my BP was 116/74. It goes though the roof on tren!

joebob
08-29-2012, 03:04 AM
Yeah I have no idea why I seem to have BP issues on some substances my bp is great natty........

kazman32
08-30-2012, 12:30 AM
Always loved Eq, always switched back and forth with deca with test of course...good for quality muscle gains. Will also improve endurance and vascularity through increased red count. Good stuff.

slash75cmd
09-02-2012, 06:14 PM
My first cycle was a bold-test e cycle and I gained a lot of strength, but I didn't have my diet in check (noob mistake) and gained more weight than I should have. Probably happened because of the increased appetite from the bold and/or the amount of water retention and muscle gain. All in all, it was a decent cycle at 300 per week of both substances together on average, with fluctuations of bold sometimes as high as 500 per week. Now that I know I need more cardio and a disciplined diet plan, I may go to bold again and combine it with mast p to in an effort to see if this idea takes off more body fat while keeping my weight steady. Bottom line, it's good stuff.

1tuffcookie
09-04-2012, 12:41 AM
I' running 500 sus, 500eq, and 125 decca a week and loving it!!

This is the same cycle i want to run over the winter. How long are you running it for?

abnranger
09-05-2012, 02:13 PM
Good post EQ is excellent for quality gains...I ran it at 600mgs for 12 weeks results were outstanding

IRISHOAK
09-12-2014, 12:33 AM
Ok, I think that EQ is gonna go on list!

Clark Kent
09-12-2014, 12:38 AM
Test e 500, eq 500 and tbol (first 6 weeks) at 60-80 mgs for 16 weeks was an awesome cycle for me!

Gramps
09-15-2014, 07:24 AM
Personally I like eq at low dose and or in shorter blasts for its collagen synthesis benefits.
i think it trumps Nandralone for REAL injury repair..joints, tendons, connective tissue etc.
unfortunately over 400mg it makes my BP skyrocket, gives me anxiety/hypertension. ETc.
Helpful to remember, is that high rbc count is not all positive either brothers

BNSFPharmaceuticals
09-15-2014, 09:35 AM
Boldenone makes me look vascular and really gives look I like...next to tren:)

Gramps
09-16-2014, 01:52 AM
Anyone else liken boldenone to tren? (The look)
apart from vascularity maybe. But IMHO they are entirely different ...
anyways..

Dbolish
09-23-2014, 01:29 PM
Anyone else liken boldenone to tren? (The look)
apart from vascularity maybe. But IMHO they are entirely different ...
anyways..

they both do wonders for my delts. cant wait to see how the combo when i carb up

Jimmyinkedup
09-23-2014, 04:05 PM
Id just as soon do half the amount of test and gain some real muscle. EQ is the buggest waste of syringe space for me personally hands down.

animal87
09-23-2014, 05:22 PM
I like EQ, I like all aas honestly. But its far from a deca or tren. Its a nice change from the 19-nor's sometimes tho.

chrisotpherm
09-23-2014, 06:26 PM
Id just as soon do half the amount of test and gain some real muscle. EQ is the buggest waste of syringe space for me personally hands down.
What about npp?

Dbolish
09-24-2014, 12:04 AM

its not really an all out mass builder like test or deca tho, more of a polishing type drug with some anabolic effects

DirtRider
11-24-2015, 03:17 AM
Interesting..

dfmomo84
03-07-2016, 02:03 AM
is tren and Winn a good stack lean gain?

quadzilla
03-07-2016, 03:33 AM
Eq is an interesting drug but great for soft tissue injuries

dpin
03-07-2016, 07:50 AM
Makes me hungry

Clark Kent
03-18-2016, 01:02 PM
I have always been a fan of eq. Its a mild yet effective drug. It amazes me why people do cray amounts of a mild compound? It just seems like a waste to me. 600 mg is more than enough and that is on the high end. I would rather do smaller amounts of a stronger compound than a ton of a milder one? Oh well thats my rant. The higher the dose the more prone to negative effects

Demigod
03-18-2016, 01:11 PM
Do any of our sponsors supply EQ with a shorter ester??

I feel like the results would be seen a lot quicker. I hate long esters because of their clearance times and for that reason probably will never touch EQ unless it's attached to an enanthate or phenylprop ester.

cominback22
03-18-2016, 02:53 PM
The private sponsor offers bold cyp.

physiq
03-18-2016, 10:18 PM
EQ didn't do a whole lot for me in terms of gains.
But dam it made my veins pop and pretty hard looking like mast.
Also the dick was full of blood and felt fit as fuck.. unlike tren lol

deadpool
04-07-2016, 02:44 AM
Interesting. Has anyone, knows someone, who has ran it solo? I am a test base type guy but I'm just curious about this.
yes inadvertently, i got some bogus hyper sus to run with the eq I'd been using the test/eq combo for a long time
after about a month i started feeling crap mentally due to the lack of test ,can"t run any steroid without a test base

i ran a test 300/250eq/ for a couple of years as a form of trt gave me lean striated muscle ,vascular,
not much compared to the big boys but it worked well for me love the stuff