PDA

View Full Version : Milos "the mind" , THE MAD SCIENTIST and Dave palumbo talk insulin

joko123
11-04-2017, 02:04 PM
MILOS "THE MIND" SARCEV & THE MAD SCIENTIST! Iron Debate - YouTube (https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Pim-cYZrHzo)

Good watch and packed full of information. I would only take advice from one of the 3 but I won't say who [emoji51]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fancycat69
11-04-2017, 07:04 PM
MILOS "THE MIND" SARCEV & THE MAD SCIENTIST! Iron Debate - YouTube (https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Pim-cYZrHzo)

Good watch and packed full of information. I would only take advice from one of the 3 but I won't say who [emoji51]

Great vid. I watched this whole thing yesterday. Some of it went over my head lol. But I’m interested bc I’m thinking of using insulin for the first time for my upcoming competition.

From what I understood the point of contention is that milo likes fast acting insulin around workout at high dosages where Dave was for long acting insulin and thought it was a waste to take around your workout.

Dave also seemed to think the only purpose for insulin was to combat insulin resistance that’s developed from gh use

joko123
11-04-2017, 08:12 PM
It's great I can't believe more people haven't watched this literally everyone on YouTube did a response video to it. Even tony huge of EA had a video talking to someone who used Miloš.

I'm completely on board with Miloš I mean he's The Godfather of insulin for crying out loud. I guess you come o your own opinion when you've run a few differnt types but in my opinion you want insulin working as soon as possible as out of the body and done when you don't need it. You don't want to have to be worrying about another peak or multiple peaks a day when you don't want them.

So many gems in this interview that just came out incthe bsck and forth between Miloš and Dave.

Miloš saying how he carbed Dennis wolf up in 2007 on 5000 carbs between 3 days. That's 500 units of slin !
And Miloš saying he never ate less than 700g of carbs during his 15 year career and Dave saying not everyone has his freaky metabolism.

Another point I thought was interesting was Miloš saying he would feel like he'd be wasting a workout if he didn't take Insulin preworkout because he wouldn't be optimizing his workout. 100% agree with this having run it pre and post like advocates for

Ameen was horrible he shouldn't have even come I don't think he contributed anything of value to the discussion.

Fancycat69
11-04-2017, 08:23 PM
It's great I can't believe more people haven't watched this literally everyone on YouTube did a response video to it. Even tony huge of EA had a video talking to someone who used Miloš.

I'm completely on board with Miloš I mean he's The Godfather of insulin for crying out loud. I guess you come o your own opinion when you've run a few differnt types but in my opinion you want insulin working as soon as possible as out of the body and done when you don't need it. You don't want to have to be worrying about another peak or multiple peaks a day when you don't want them.

So many gems in this interview that just came out incthe bsck and forth between Miloš and Dave.

Miloš saying how he carbed Dennis wolf up in 2007 on 5000 carbs between 3 days. That's 500 units of slin !
And Miloš saying he never ate less than 700g of carbs during his 15 year career and Dave saying not everyone has his freaky metabolism.

Another point I thought was interesting was Miloš saying he would feel like he'd be wasting a workout if he didn't take Insulin preworkout because he wouldn't be optimizing his workout. 100% agree with this having run it pre and post like advocates for

Ameen was horrible he shouldn't have even come I don't think he contributed anything of value to the discussion.

Lol ameen was so polite he just wanted to agree with everyone.

The thing is I think both their theories have some value to it. I think milos approach is good at the beginning of a prep or when you want to put on size. Dave’s approach is probably better when your low carb towards the end of a prep.

However, unless your a diabetic, I can’t see why you’d want the longer acting insulin? Can’t u go hypo in your sleep??

Would u try milos approach close to a show? I know insulin shuttles nutrients into the muscle but my mind would be blown if people took that much carbs and didn’t have some turn into fat

joko123
11-04-2017, 08:38 PM
Lol ameen was so polite he just wanted to agree with everyone.

The thing is I think both their theories have some value to it. I think milos approach is good at the beginning of a prep or when you want to put on size. Dave’s approach is probably better when your low carb towards the end of a prep.

However, unless your a diabetic, I can’t see why you’d want the longer acting insulin? Can’t u go hypo in your sleep??

Would u try milos approach close to a show? I know insulin shuttles nutrients into the muscle but my mind would be blown if people took that much carbs and didn’t have some turn into fat

Okay that's a fair point I think Dave point has value but I think you're missing out on the super charged nutrient shuttling effect that is a huge hugeeee bonus on top of the surge of igf when coupled with growth.

I've seen ameen say something completely differnt about micro when he did an interview with EA and Trevor his a flip flopper
I probably wouldn't lol because I'm a pussy and take the conservative approach. You'll be surprised if you're lean using slin you can take in a boat load of carbs. I put up all my meals and I take in roughly 700g a day on training days

Fancycat69
11-04-2017, 08:43 PM
Okay that's a fair point I think Dave point has value but I think you're missing out on the super charged nutrient shuttling effect that is a huge hugeeee bonus on top of the surge of igf when coupled with growth.

I've seen ameen say something completely differnt about micro when he did an interview with EA and Trevor his a flip flopper
I probably wouldn't lol because I'm a pussy and take the conservative approach. You'll be surprised if you're lean using slin you can take in a boat load of carbs. I put up all my meals and I take in roughly 700g a day on training days

I wish they talked about he benefits when you throw DNP in the mix too.

But ya milos makes more sense to me. He has seen it work so well that’s why he seems so passionate about it.

I need to do some more research on the topic to really draw some conclusions tho. I feel like gh and slin timing are things that can take u to the next level

joko123
11-04-2017, 08:58 PM
I wish they talked about he benefits when you throw DNP in the mix too.

But ya milos makes more sense to me. He has seen it work so well that’s why he seems so passionate about it.

I need to do some more research on the topic to really draw some conclusions tho. I feel like gh and slin timing are things that can take u to the next level

It's what brought around all the mass monsters in the 90s , chicken is still chicken , test is still test the only new variable is Slin. Honestly once train with you won't want to train with out. Kind of like the first time you hopped on gear compared to training like a Matty natty lol

Weapon X
11-07-2017, 02:23 AM
I'll have to watch this tomorrow at work. I've run Humulin R @ 8iu post workout. Now that I'm running GH, I've been thinking about jumping back on. Want every advantage towards maximizing growth

joko123
11-07-2017, 02:55 AM
Definitely brother start post and when you feel comfortable start with it pre. You'll be able to over the pre, inta and post period with the long half life of novolin r

Weapon X
11-07-2017, 03:44 AM
I'm certainly going to be researching this
Definitely brother start post and when you feel comfortable start with it pre. You'll be able to over the pre, inta and post period with the long half life of novolin r

aussiemutant
11-07-2017, 04:13 AM
milos had some great points, i think the thing to remember is that they are different methods that work differently for every person who tries it.

the point about every time you contract a cell it opens up for nutrients to get in and then you are driving those nutrients into the muscle is great.

but i also like the micro dosing of slin with gh to replace the insulin response that gh by itself lowers. so like 2iu of hgh and 2iu of slin per meal, probably for 3 meals

MachoMan
11-07-2017, 04:20 AM
Dave and Milos=two muscle genius guru's. Outstanding watch. RXmuscle always brings the fire and knowledge

Fancycat69
11-07-2017, 12:50 PM
milos had some great points, i think the thing to remember is that they are different methods that work differently for every person who tries it.

the point about every time you contract a cell it opens up for nutrients to get in and then you are driving those nutrients into the muscle is great.

but i also like the micro dosing of slin with gh to replace the insulin response that gh by itself lowers. so like 2iu of hgh and 2iu of slin per meal, probably for 3 meals

Yeah the main difference between these two is that milo thinks it’s essential for pre/post workout. Even to the point where he thinks it’s a waste of a workout if u don’t do it.

Where Dave thinks taking slin around a workout is a waste and not necessary.

Quite contrasting opinions

joko123
11-07-2017, 02:29 PM
Hopefully rangkor sees this thread, would to hear his opinion on the subject matter

aussiemutant
11-19-2017, 10:36 AM
so someone lay out milos protocol properly for me. from what ive got so far:

10-20 units slin pre-wo 45mins before
20 units post

-15g carbs in sugar after 20 minutes (onset)

whats in the intra shake? how many carbs and any bcaa's or glutamine?

and what does he take/eat post wo

Radman69
11-19-2017, 01:15 PM
Yep, something to that effect... Milos is about those bolus shakes pre and intra workout! Even amino spiking between meals.. a basic shake would be..
bcaa
eaa
glutamine
highly branched cyclic dextrin or some other carb powder source(i like Gatorade powder, it’s cheaper and has electrolytes with a flavoring)
creatine
Some pump ingredients(citrulline malware, agmatibe, arginine ext)
glycerine or piper is for absorption
I absolutely love The Mind’s approaches, I believe in them 100% for preps or off season growth!

Radman69
11-19-2017, 01:17 PM
Eating a complex meal 15-30 min after post workout shake of simple proteins like chicken or turkey with some easily digestible complex carbs like white rice with trace fats from oils. I personally avoid fibers at this time, but maybe some veggies with it.

Radman69
11-19-2017, 01:19 PM
10-20 units of insulin would equal 100-200g carbs... figure for every one in use 10g carbs.. basic rule of thumb... and just for clearification... an IU would be ONE tick on the syringe... NOT to the 10 mark

Radman69
11-19-2017, 01:21 PM

i’ve seen This debate, lol, not a fan of Dave’s but I LOVE Milos! Thanks for sharing Mr. J!

Fancycat69
11-19-2017, 01:31 PM
10-20 units of insulin would equal 100-200g carbs... figure for every one in use 10g carbs.. basic rule of thumb... and just for clearification... an IU would be ONE tick on the syringe... NOT to the 10 mark

Ya if someone thought 1 iu was on the 10 mark they’d be fucked real quick lol.

I don’t hear many people who agree with Dave’s approach

Radman69
11-19-2017, 01:35 PM

Dude! I’ve actually had people question me about it! I’m just like, fuck it we won’t use the fucking insulin if u don’t trust me!

Fancycat69
11-19-2017, 01:49 PM
Dude! I’ve actually had people question me about it! I’m just like, fuck it we won’t use the fucking insulin if u don’t trust me!

Normally the statement ” “if you do that you’ll die”” should be enough to get people to believe you.

joko123
11-19-2017, 01:50 PM

I think just likes to think of his own independent idea and just claim it is. I was watching ask Dave last night and he said for guys the blast and are on TRT he still has them come off for a month and then go back in their TRT. I just don't get it

Fancycat69
11-19-2017, 01:53 PM
I think just likes to think of his own independent idea and just claim it is. I was watching ask Dave last night and he said for guys the blast and are on TRT he still has them come off for a month and then go back in their TRT. I just don't get it

Unfortunately I think Dave as gotten to the point where he is very fixed in his ways. Despite new evidence he doesn’t change views on things.

Don’t get me wrong he has Alot if good info. But he’s also stubborn on a lot of things

Radman69
11-19-2017, 01:54 PM

ya! Exactly! I was like WTF!? I’ve been on 200mgs/wk of Watson for years now! I’ve never omitting that! Even when I blast I keep that dose consistent and just count that towards my total mgs!

joko123
11-19-2017, 01:59 PM
Unfortunately I think Dave as gotten to the point where he is very fixed in his ways. Despite new evidence he doesn’t change views on things.

Don’t get me wrong he has Alot if good info. But he’s also stubborn on a lot of things
Yeah I think Dave is falls under you can't teach a old dog new tricks. He has so much going on idk how he even would have to time to pick up new info.

ya! Exactly! I was like WTF!? I’ve been on 200mgs/wk of Watson for years now! I’ve never omitting that! Even when I blast I keep that dose consistent and just count that towards my total mgs!
Becuse that's the smart thing to do ! Lol

Hatebreed
11-19-2017, 02:01 PM
OK I know most of us know the different types of insulin and thier peaks and duration of action? But to try and help make this thread as comprehensive as possible for us trying to master the subject here is a generic chart. Hope you don't mind joko?

Radman69
11-19-2017, 02:03 PM

LMFAO!! Yep! Like his Keto approach!! Makes me fucking LoL!

Fancycat69
11-19-2017, 02:52 PM

I actually understand where he is coming from there. He believes that you need to resensitize yourself to AAS. So he thinks that since you’ve been blasting you need to give your body a break so it responds better when you get back on, even at a TRT dose.

I don’t think the hormonal roller coaster is worth it, but I see where he’s coming from

d-man
11-19-2017, 05:08 PM
OK I know most of us know the different types of insulin and thier peaks and duration of action? But to try and help make this thread as comprehensive as possible for us trying to master the subject here is a generic chart. Hope you don't mind joko?

I was taking Novalin R from Walmart (no script needed) and went hypo twice around 2-2.5 hours later. It was my fault because I didn't have a meal 1 hour after my post workout shake. I actually thought the Novalin R was quick acting peak because that's what they gave me when I asked. Good thing I had a bag of gummy bears on hand which I recommend till you get adjusted. I took the slin post workout. Never tried pre.

aussiemutant
11-21-2017, 09:58 AM
someone please tell me they remember the line about shoving it in with a sonic speed and then Dave saying do you kill an ant with a nuke or a firecracker.

i can't remember it and its driving me nuts

SuperJuiced
02-27-2020, 04:23 AM
Is GH a must with insulin? or are there still benefits to using insulin alone?