PDA

View Full Version : Increasing HDL Cholesterol while on cycle

curtisg35
11-04-2017, 09:29 PM
I just got my blood work back and my cholestoral is af follows

HDL Cholesterol: 11 Expected Range: >39
Calc LDL Chol: 134 Expected Range: <100

Risk Ratio LDL/HDL 12.22 Ratio: <3.55

As the doctor explained it they said I was at a high risk for a cardiac arrest or heart attack. 12 times more likely to suffer from one of those than I should be.

I research a little and found where it said a couple tablespoons a day of Extra Virgin Olive Oil and Omega 3's would help with that. Does anyone else have any suggestions? I prefer to live a long life.

joko123
11-04-2017, 10:07 PM
Drop , tren , drop your orals , low carbs , increase cardio , citrus bergamot , fish oil, garlic extract, GW 5051 would be a good start.

Honestly on cycle trying to increase your HDL is like fighting a losing war

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Montego
11-05-2017, 01:52 AM
Drop , tren , drop your orals , low carbs , increase cardio , citrus bergamot , fish oil, garlic extract, GW 5051 would be a good start.

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkLaid it out perfectly.

Strict diet is gonna be huge along with what and how much you're taking.

GW50156 did wonders for my cholesterol when I used it in the past. After a pretty heavy contest prep cycle, I was in prefect range.

xlr8mechanism
11-05-2017, 03:14 AM

joko has got it right . you're fucked.

xlr8mechanism
11-05-2017, 03:23 AM
but if you arent eatting so good you can start eating better . hot sticky oatmeal helps , gw501516 you can stop eating so much cholesterol also . hard to do it but keeps body from storing it wrong . and all goes to whats your liver doing . bad cholesterol isnt eaten its made by binding low density lipids to your acquired cholesterol . and the best thing you can do is get some tudca . it can literally regenerate the liver . it also lowers blood pressure along the side of cholesterol balancing

curtisg35
11-05-2017, 06:01 AM
but if you arent eatting so good you can start eating better . hot sticky oatmeal helps , gw501516 you can stop eating so much cholesterol also . hard to do it but keeps body from storing it wrong . and all goes to whats your liver doing . bad cholesterol isnt eaten its made by binding low density lipids to your acquired cholesterol . and the best thing you can do is get some tudca . it can literally regenerate the liver . it also lowers blood pressure along the side of cholesterol balancing

My diet is on point. I just buy what I am suppose to eat so it is the only option. Makes it pretty easy. I am going to check out GW50156 and see what it is about. Where do I get it?

rjx
11-05-2017, 10:38 AM
I research a little and found where it said a couple tablespoons a day of Extra Virgin Olive Oil and Omega 3's would help with that. Does anyone else have any suggestions? I prefer to live a long life.
If only it was that simple, bad cholesterol levels wouldn't be as big of a problem that it is.

Exercise most days of the week
Limit carbs, especially simple carbs
Limit bad fats (saturated, trans)
Limit processed foods
Eat lot's of fiber

Beta-sitosterol 800mg - 6 grams, divided, before meals
Prevention of high cholesterol + heart disease + immune booster etc.

Sitostanol 800mg - 2 grams. Doesn’t need to be divided or taken with meals
Prevention of high cholesterol + heart disease.

Barley 3 grams of barley oil extract, or 30 grams of barley bran flour, or 6 grams soluble fiber from barley
Lower’s cholesterol + high blood pressure + blood Sugar.

Blond Psyllium 10-15 grams daily over 2-3 servings (metamucil)
Lower's cholesterol + high blood pressure.

Green Tea Dosage varies. 3g teabag in 150ml water x3 per day, two hours after meals.
Improves cholesterol levels + high blood pressure.

Niacin Biggest increase of HDL and decrease in triglycerides is 1200-1500mg daily. The greatest effects on LDL occur at 2000-3000mg. Niaspan is the best or another good slow release niacin such as Slo-Niacin 500mg.

Oats 56-150 grams of whole oat products daily - 160g = 2 cups dry oats
Lower's cholesterol.

Red Yeast 1200 - 2400 red yeast once or twice daily. (Only products containing chemicals similar to the prescription “statin” cholesterol drugs have been shown to lower cholesterol levels. Many of these products provide approximately 5-10 mg of the statin drug called lovastatin.)
Hard on the liver but great at lowering high cholesterol + improves blood circulation.

CoQ10 800mg per day divided by two separate doses.
Taking statins will stop or slow down CoQ10 production in the body, making it very important to supplement CoQ10.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xtx4c3_9X40

Fancycat69
11-05-2017, 11:09 AM
It’s a problem we all face when on gear man. Omega 3s, diet are all huge. Watch the type of juice you’re taking. Keep getting blood work done

joko123
11-05-2017, 03:32 PM
What are you currently would also be a good question ? I remeber your other thread you said test , eq anything else or any orals or tren in a couple weeks of that blood pull?

curtisg35
11-05-2017, 05:48 PM
What are you currently would also be a good question ? I remeber your other thread you said test , eq anything else or any orals or tren in a couple weeks of that blood pull?

Test E, EQ, Winstrol, Tbol.
The Test E wasn't up to par.

curtisg35
11-05-2017, 06:09 PM
If only it was that simple, bad cholesterol levels wouldn't be as big of a problem that it is.

Exercise most days of the week
Limit carbs, especially simple carbs
Limit bad fats (saturated, trans)
Limit processed foods
Eat lot's of fiber

Beta-sitosterol 800mg - 6 grams, divided, before meals
Prevention of high cholesterol + heart disease + immune booster etc.

Sitostanol 800mg - 2 grams. Doesn’t need to be divided or taken with meals
Prevention of high cholesterol + heart disease.

Barley 3 grams of barley oil extract, or 30 grams of barley bran flour, or 6 grams soluble fiber from barley
Lower’s cholesterol + high blood pressure + blood Sugar.

Blond Psyllium 10-15 grams daily over 2-3 servings (metamucil)
Lower's cholesterol + high blood pressure.

Green Tea Dosage varies. 3g teabag in 150ml water x3 per day, two hours after meals.
Improves cholesterol levels + high blood pressure.

Niacin Biggest increase of HDL and decrease in triglycerides is 1200-1500mg daily. The greatest effects on LDL occur at 2000-3000mg. Niaspan is the best or another good slow release niacin such as Slo-Niacin 500mg.

Oats 56-150 grams of whole oat products daily - 160g = 2 cups dry oats
Lower's cholesterol.

Red Yeast 1200 - 2400 red yeast once or twice daily. (Only products containing chemicals similar to the prescription “statin” cholesterol drugs have been shown to lower cholesterol levels. Many of these products provide approximately 5-10 mg of the statin drug called lovastatin.)
Hard on the liver but great at lowering high cholesterol + improves blood circulation.

CoQ10 800mg per day divided by two separate doses.
Taking statins will stop or slow down CoQ10 production in the body, making it very important to supplement CoQ10.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xtx4c3_9X40

I appreciate the post and want to address some of the things you pointed out.

I go to the gym at least 5 days a week. Mostly lifting weights. I do a little cardio but honestly should do more. I do not eat any simple carbs and have posted my diet plan below. I do switch out meals meaning that I may replace a chicken meal with lean turkey meal and I do not always add in the veggies like I have listed. I rarely eat a cheat meal and always add jalapenos and chili garlic hot sauce in the meals.

1. 1 Cup Egg Whites
1 Cup of Oatmeal

2. 8 oz Chicken Breast
1/2 Alvacodo
1/2 Can Green Beans

3. 9 oz can of Tuna
1 Cup of Brown Rice
1/2 Can Green Beans

4. 8 oz Lean Turkey
1/2 Alvacodo
1/2 Can Green Beans

5. 8 oz Chicken Breast
1 Can Green Peas

6. 8 oz Lean Turkey
1/2 Can Green Beans

Bedtime: 50g of Casein Protein Shake

joko123
11-05-2017, 07:02 PM
Test E, EQ, Winstrol, Tbol.
The Test E wasn't up to par.

Winstrol for 4 weeks can put your HDL in the single digits even at 50mg a week. You'll see it's slowly gonna start to creep up but it's gonna take sometime most likely months.