PDA

View Full Version : At a loss for explanation here....

GearGod
11-06-2017, 11:01 PM
So I’ve never had this happen because I always manage my E2. Im taking 600mg pw of Cypionate, 500mg Mast E pw , 50mg winstrol every day. I also take .5 mg of Pharmacy arimidex on pin days. The past 7 days I’ve taken Pharmacy tamoxifen at 40mg every day just because of this issue that has arisen. My nipples are sensitive and itchy as shit. Rubbing against my shirt even sets them off. However, my Nipples look exactly the same?? No noticeable lumps or anything. I mean, is this a sign of high estrogen? Or what? Because there is no reason why my E2 should be that night given everything I take to manage.

Gear God
Sovereign Labs Representative

littlefrank
11-06-2017, 11:09 PM
Are you in a cold environment? Maybe up by .5 one more time a week but I’ve noticed that but it’s been cold as shit here and I’ve also am really dry man. Lotion ha.

Thanks, Best of luck.
-LF

GearGod
11-06-2017, 11:10 PM
Are you in a cold environment? Maybe up by .5 one more time a week but I’ve noticed that but it’s been cold as shit here and I’ve also am really dry man. Lotion ha.

Thanks, Best of luck.
-LF

Not at all. It’s 6:00pm and 77 degrees right now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

littlefrank
11-06-2017, 11:12 PM
Well shit man. I’m not sure. I hope someone can chime in that might know. Only true real way to know is to get bloods pulled and see where your e2 was at. My last cycle I wasn’t taking my aromasin like I should as my esto was super high at 166

Thanks, Best of luck.
-LF

GearGod
11-06-2017, 11:16 PM
Well shit man. I’m not sure. I hope someone can chime in that might know. Only true real way to know is to get bloods pulled and see where your e2 was at. My last cycle I wasn’t taking my aromasin like I should as my esto was super high at 166

Thanks, Best of luck.
-LF

How did you feel with estrogen that high?

bulk_cut
11-06-2017, 11:38 PM
The first two things that come to mind right away are if you're taking any prescription medications they could be interfering with your AI and if your not taking anything for liver support (NAC at the very least) that could be an issue too.

It's also possible your gear isn't what it's supposed to be. Not through any fault of the lab but the supplier may have sold them bad/miss labeled raws. Keep in mind that itchy feeling around the nips is not always a sign of gyno.

Get a blood test and it'll help answer the question.

Montego
11-07-2017, 01:25 AM
Good answer.

The second part came to mind immediately. Good Mast E has been harder to find for a little while and it's quite often faked using a test ester.

You said you dose your adex on pin days. What would that be? Eod, 2x a week , MWF? Might be a frequency issue. Also if you're getting up in age, you will start to aromitase more then a younger version of yourself.

I would run labs and see..... If your test is 6k you know the answer lol. It's good to have labs anyways so it gives you another excuse to have em done [emoji6]

GearGod
11-07-2017, 02:38 AM
Good answer.

The second part came to mind immediately. Good Mast E has been harder to find for a little while and it's quite often faked using a test ester.

You said you dose your adex on pin days. What would that be? Eod, 2x a week , MWF? Might be a frequency issue. Also if you're getting up in age, you will start to aromitase more then a younger version of yourself.

I would run labs and see..... If your test is 6k you know the answer lol. It's good to have labs anyways so it gives you another excuse to have em done [emoji6]

This is very true bro. I? only pin twice a week so a total of 1mg of adex per week. The Mast E was from Olympia when they were on here, and I? trusted their stuff.

That would suck if I? was doubling my dose of test unwillingly. That would explain why I’ve been busting a nut 4 times a day hahahah and feeling so up.

I? guess I? need to go get a full panel blood work done.

Gear God
SOVEREIGN labs representative

Cowboymike
11-07-2017, 03:23 AM
I started off with arimidex... upped it to 1mg on pin days from .5 and then I had to up to 1mg EOD... it still wasn’t helping... so I had to do emergency one week Letro smash n crash (2.5mg ED for 3 days then 1.25mg per day for 4 days) and ordered up some aromisin, which I started off doing 12.5 EOD and now settled on 12.5 ED.... I’ll know after I pull bloods this week where I’m sitting for sure... I’m definitely feeling like I’m on track though...

My synopsis is the Arimidex wasn’t helping me at all... the Aromisin is definitely the way I need to continue... and my letro is still top notch and is like a friggin nuke and should be handled with caution and care lol...

Maybe your body would also respond better to aromisin?

GearGod
11-07-2017, 03:26 AM
I started off with arimidex... upped it to 1mg on pin days from .5 and then I had to up to 1mg EOD... it still wasn’t helping... so I had to do emergency one week Letro smash n crash (2.5mg ED for 3 days then 1.25mg per day for 4 days) and ordered up some aromisin, which I started off doing 12.5 EOD and now settled on 12.5 ED.... I’ll know after I pull bloods this week where I’m sitting for sure... I’m definitely feeling like I’m on track though...

My synopsis is the Arimidex wasn’t helping me at all... the Aromisin is definitely the way I need to continue... and my letro is still top notch and is like a friggin nuke and should be handled with caution and care lol...

Maybe your body would also respond better to aromisin?

Maybe so. I? have taken an Underground lab aromasin with not good results. Arimidex for me is far more powerful. What is the benefit of aromasin over arimidex? I? may need to get some Pharma aromasin and try it.

Gear God
SOVEREIGN labs representative

Cowboymike
11-07-2017, 03:57 AM
I’ll copy and paste what I have on it... because I don’t feel comfortable offering advice since I’m still learning... for me the adex just wasn’t doing anything and my sides were getting worse. I wish I knew why or the science behind it. But I don’t... i just know it wasn’t working... I’m familiar with letro oral, because it had always been my go to previously... but it’s always been my emergency plan and never long on it... so far the aromisin has been doing the trick. I gauge this off of no side signs anymore and my libido returned with a vengeance...

But again, I’ll know after I pull my bloods this weekend exactly the story

Here’s what I have on Aromisin

“Aromasin is officially classified as a steroidal suicide Aromatase Inhibitor, and carries the ability to inhibit the aromatase enzyme, which is responsible for the production or conversion of testosterone to estrogen. Aromasin has the ability to block aromatization, which in turn inhibits the production of estrogen, and thereby lowers the body’s serum estrogen levels. This will prove useful to breast cancer patients as breast cancer often feeds off the estrogen hormone. It will also prove useful to the anabolic steroid user.

Many anabolic steroids have the ability to increase estrogen levels due to the aromatase process, specifically the conversion of testosterone to estrogen. This can lead to gynecomastia and water retention. Excess water retention can also promote high blood pressure when it becomes severe. Steroids that do not carry a strong estrogenic nature can also cause these effects, most notably gynecomastia if they carry a progestin nature. A prime example would be Nandrolone, which while it aromatizes only does so at 20% the rate of testosterone. However, it also carries a strong progestin nature, and progesterone has been well noted for carrying the ability to stimulate the estrogenic mechanism in the mammary tissue. By administering Aromasin during the use of anabolic steroids, this will inhibit the aromatase process, lower estrogen levels and protect the individual from estrogenic side effects. How effective is Aromasin? The product claims on average to have the ability to lower serum estrogen levels by 85%.

Aromasin also has the ability to stimulate natural testosterone production, which is precisely why some will include it during their PCT. Like Arimidex and Letrozole, Aromasin will stimulate the pituitary to release more Luteinizing Hormone (LH) and Follicle Stimulating Hormone (FSH), two hormones essential to natural testosterone production. While the other common AI’s share this trait, Aromasin has been shown to carry a slight androgenic effect, as well as the ability to increase the production of Insulin-Like Growth Factor-1 (IGF-1). This is a trait no other AI can claim to carry. By using Aromasin during PCT, the individual receives the desired testosterone boost necessary for recovery, but with the IGF-1 increase also creates a stronger anabolic atmosphere. This is deemed useful by some steroid users as it could potentially give them the ability to protect their lean tissue all the more during use. However, when we look at the direct effects of Aromasin as it pertains to PCT, we will find PCT use is normally not recommended despite these positive effects.

Effects of Aromasin:
In a therapeutic setting, by blocking the aromatase enzyme, Aromasin actively prohibits the cancer from feeding off the hormone necessary to its survival. It has been proven highly effective for this purpose, but only after the use of the Selective Estrogen Receptor Modulator (SERM) Nolvadex (Tamoxifen Citrate) has failed. While effective, it is also not as commonly used as Arimidex for this purpose as Arimidex largely maintains itself as the primary AI in breast cancer treatment not only among post-menopausal women but in a host of breast cancer scenarios.

Then we have Aromasin as an anti-estrogen for the anabolic steroid user. By understanding its functions and traits you should already understand the effects of Aromasin in this regard. Excess estrogen levels can promote gynecomastia and water retention and possibly high blood pressure as a secondary issue. However, keep in mind such effects are not possible with all anabolic steroids, primarily it must carry an estrogenic nature, it must be able to aromatize to lead to such effects or carry a progesterone nature. Testosterone is the primary aromatizing steroid, but testosterone derived steroids like Dianabol can also promote strong estrogenic action. Then we have the Boldenone (Equipoise) hormone, and while it only aromatizes at 50% the rate of testosterone, this is still enough to cause an estrogen buildup in some. Finally, we’re left with 19-nortestosterone (19-nor) anabolic steroids. 19-nor compounds will primarily include all forms of Nandrolone and Trenbolone. As discussed Nandrolone aromatizes at 20% the rate of testosterone, but it also carries a very strong progestin nature. This can promote a fair amount of estrogenic activity in many men. As for Trenbolone, it does not aromatize at all, but its moderately strong progestin nature can make gynecomastia a possibility depending on the individual’s sensitivity. When use is coupled with an aromatizing steroid, this will greatly enhance the odds of gynecomastia. Regardless of the steroid in question, Aromasin can offer protection from the estrogenic effects.”

bulk_cut
11-07-2017, 06:18 AM
There are sooooo many benefits of using Aromasin for your AI. I find it's hard to get good UGL Aromasin (and I've tried a LOT of different labs) but I swear by Pharmacom's, theirs is as good as pharmaceutical. In fact I have both pharmaceutical and Pharmacom Aromasin and take the Pharmacom stuff.

lokthai
11-08-2017, 01:37 AM
Good answer.

I would run labs and see..... If your test is 6k you know the answer lol. It's good to have labs anyways so it gives you another excuse to have em done [emoji6]Ill second that! The mast e i used to get had me looking like a road map. Nothing ive got since has [emoji21]
Im waiting for AEL's mast to take hold. Im just now going on my second week. In anothet week - 2 weeks ill know if its like what i used to get . If it is ill stock up. If its not ill never order it from them again and will keep searching.

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk

lokthai
11-08-2017, 01:39 AM

Maybe your body would also respond better to aromisin?Mine ALWAYS responded better to aromasin.

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk

70jd
11-08-2017, 03:38 AM
I'm on 600 test and 360 deca now and just went to 12.5mg ED of arom and 20mg ED nolva since I have gotten lumps before under the nips. If you can wait 10 days you can get Pfizer aromasin brand cheap from ReliableRX. Tamox tabs very cheap there too, and prami, caber, all prescription. I hope it's ok to say that- I was grateful to learn of it on here or a place like it. :)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk